No matter what I say,
that could ever be negative,
I'm gonna make it.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

why should I even breathe my very life is a nuisance and a burden.... A curse to the world

im just a c**t....that's it....theres nothing more to me ......im useless an unbearable

I deserve whatever hell I receive.... I welcome it....

please forgive me one day

Aged Gekko

why the ******** is it hard to bond with new people?
today was my first day of college, and it could of gone a lot better
i dislike my class atm b/c of the people and not have i met one who is decent to talk to
then again i havent met everyone so maybe im just judging
******** i hate wearing a business suit for college. why cant my school just make a ******** uniform.
ugh wtf am i going to do for my a levels...

Blessed Muse

Yep.
I actually set myself on fire today.
Because I'm the world's clumsiest smoker.
Go me.

Cat

I've lost older family members before but never a friend.

Twenty. She was diagnosed at eight and fought for twelve years. She was only twenty.

I'm so sad.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

15,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Feisty Fatcat

you'recynicalandbeautiful
                 you     always      make      a      scene
          you're monochrome delirious you're nothing that you seem
             i'm drowning in your vanity / / your laugh is your disease
          you'redirtyandyou'resweet
                you know you're e v e r y t h i n g to me

Today was an expensive but overall satisfying day. Got my nails done, then went to the mall to pickup a tank top to go under the dress I'm planning on wearing for the Vietnamese ceremony on Friday.
                    Ended up getting the Dragon Dagger and a Charmander plush from Toys R Us, a Belle shirt, and the new Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright game.
                    Oh, and I got the Sailor Jupiter Figuarts from Amazon.

Enough spending for now, methinks. ^^;

Feisty Fatcat

you'recynicalandbeautiful
                 you     always      make      a      scene
          you're monochrome delirious you're nothing that you seem
             i'm drowning in your vanity / / your laugh is your disease
          you'redirtyandyou'resweet
                you know you're e v e r y t h i n g to me

Welp, there's another reason to move out... another screaming match between my landlord and his wife. Something about her possibly losing her job, and him being cranky because he has to stay home at night with the kids.
                    Sorry dude but you're 35 with a 3 and 5 year old. Man up and have some responsibility, and don't take it out on your wife for being worried about losing her job. Also teach your kids about what a ******** inside voice is, but don't use your own at them so much!

Dude's kind of an a*****e, not gonna lie.
                    But all they need to know is that it didn't work out with me and Brodie. They don't need to know I really don't care much for him.

Fiendish Punk

It was nice enough of her to give me a message, even if we hardly know each other well enough.
Thanks darling.~ heart

Didn't mean to cause you worry though.
I'm just in denial, depression over what's now happened...

Hope you understand.
- - - - - - -

We laid him to rest at the park he loved, despite the stormy weather...

Now I just worry over how the other two will take it... I should've brought them, but that would've sparked more depression...

It'll all be alright soon.... eventually....

How to Train Your Dragon made me cry

thrice

Leowna 's Pardner

Questionable Genius

it's getting to be pretty complicated in here.
Nini sees me as the parent figure, which is pretty accurate but it's getting to be more prominent.
and she's talking about this person she calls "big brother" and David couldn't get her to tell him anything about it which pisses me off. she pulled the whole "it's a secret" crap that kids do.

besides that, though, there has been a few fragments that are more prominent lately but I'm not sure if they're going to actually make a proper appearance or if it's just the usual.

we've also been getting flashbacks a lot and it's... interesting because we're piecing together bits of the last ten years that had been lost or locked away.
I'm not sure if this is really a good thing, however because what happens when there are no more mysteries from the last ten years... will we start getting flashbacks of the ten prior? I don't know how well our psyche would handle that.

Leowna 's Pardner

Questionable Genius

WHY THE ******** DO KITTENS HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY
CALM DOWN
PLEASE

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD
STAHP
aaaaaaaand crisis averted.

---

I'm so proud of how much I've grown.
I'm so proud of myself. I've become so much kinder, more compassionate, positive, helpful, intelligent, attractive, healthy, and physically capable. I still struggle with my health a little on occasion, with keeping on weight and also with taking care of my heart in its piss-poor condition, but other than that? I feel upgraded. Mentally and physically. I was even able to muster the strength to heal myself psychologically, over the course of the past year or so. Never thought I could go back to the way I used to be... and that was true!! I only got better. I can hoist myself over walls, climb most desert trees, and lift s**t that is twice my weight. I'm still a dumbass on occasion too; I fumble around and drop s**t, let attention slip when driving, and lose important things constantly... but that's all okay. It's not an awful quirk. It's just irritating for the people that have to deal with my a** on a daily basis. Haha. I know that I'm not "edgy" and "mysterious" or even interesting at all to anyone anymore, but that's okay too! I don't really care to be. I'm pretty awesome without that, and I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

It is just astonishing, how much my love and my spirit family have done for me. I think we've all grown a lot in these past few months. Yeah, I miss having everyone together in one place, but it's not like they won't return. A lot of them are just out, pursuing the ideals set before them on the path. They'll be back. When everyone can finally gather together again, we'll all go out to Delphi to indulge in shamanic compounds, celestial spectacles, the energy of desert life, mountain climbing, fine tea, and LOADS of fruit!

I used to hate Las Vegas... but in this city, that has never and will never grant a shred of mercy to its inhabitants, I am wildly fortunate to have crossed paths with these people. Maybe the psychedelics helped out with the mental obstacles more than I give them credit for. Maybe my spirit family's influence and the influence of these compounds are on similar levels of importance. I don't know, for sure. All I am positive of is this: I am happy. I am at peace. I am renewed. Most of all, I am eager to see what's in store for us in these coming months.

Shy Giver

AhhHHHhHHHhhhh
She complimented my hair
kl;jdfgklnsdfgajklawe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items