Tell me: did I really hear? 0.10216110019646 10.2% [ 260 ]
Words are windows, or they're walls, 0.097838899803536 9.8% [ 249 ]
They sentence us, or set us free. 0.061296660117878 6.1% [ 156 ]
When I speak and when I hear, 0.029469548133595 2.9% [ 75 ]
Let the love light shine through me. 0.26797642436149 26.8% [ 682 ]
Total Votes:[ 2545 ]

User Image

{❤}

I should really be asleep. I have to drive back to school tomorrow.
          And I've been super dumb and have stayed up past midnight this entire weekend. And I didn't even do anything that I had planned on.
          But I should've known that would happen. It's always been this way.
          -x-
          I really really miss you. I hope I get to see you in person soon.
          And I hope we get to talk again soon. Really talk. Not a conversation where you're fighting off sleep just to respond to my texts so I don't feel like I'm being ignored.
          I understand life is pretty hard for you right now. I wish it wasn't. I wish you could catch a break, believe me.
          But I still get lonely. I try not to say anything, because I don't want to be too selfish and make you stress out over whether you're being a good boyfriend or not. Even though you do that anyway.
          I love you so much. I just want you to be happy and healthy and safe.
          Those are the only things that are ever important to me.

willing to bet they stay up all ******** night

I wonder what they'd say if I just walked through the living room with the bong in my hands lol
SugarfreeAttraction
[ // яej ]: I wanna know what love`s like User Image

Man. I could really use a drink right now.

Shameless Hero

Like the Sun loves the Sky...

The light of my life just walked out on me.
I guess I sort of walked too.
We both did.

You're one of the few things that have ever mattered to me. And you're the person I was intending to settle down with. You've made me laugh, smile, you've made my world light up the last five years.
I don't want this.
I don't want this.
I don't want this to be it.

I don't know how to fix this though.
After everything, all of my screw-ups, I've finally figured myself out, and it's a case of too little, too late.

I stopped my habits for you, I bettered myself for you.
But I didn't do it -for- you.
I did it because I wanted to view myself as being good enough for you.
I did it for me, for you.

Now it feels like it was for naught, because I've ruined everything, as per.

Please, give me something to go on.

And the Moon loves the Stars.

Alien Cat

i am tempted to go and read that post you made,
but i know that no good would come out of it.

i just know that i'm not the one who gets to make you smile anymore,
and thas fine.

i'm proud of myself for not giving in though.
as soon as i saw it i closed the tab and just blasted some music while i danced around my room.

--

i was thinking of burning that painting i made,
but i'm thinking i should just paint white over it and start a new one.

Aged Bunny

Street Fighter live action is a terrible film, but I'm going to see the Spanish version on the Unimas station...

Tipsy Egg

Basically the exact opposite problem with this other song I just started writing. I am in love with the chord pattern I got (with the knowledge that it needs to be tweaked a LOT), but I just can't fit words to it.

Fffffffffff classified_fu

Enduring Spirit

Calm yourself Iago, soon I will be sultan.
You will not ever want me, or ever come to me.

Time to give up now. Time to let go.

I am so in love with you, but I cannot wait forever without being given anything. I don't deserve mediocrity or halfhearted promises of "someday." Someday could be tomorrow. It could be two years. It could be so late that I would have wasted my life and am in my deathbed, still bloody waiting for an inch in my miles of devotion.

I knew that you did not feel anything for me, so why not just say it? Why couldn't you have some god damned decency to tell me, instead of leading me on like you did, time and time again? Just tell me the bloody truth, for christ's sake. Tell me the bloody truth. That's all that I wanted from you, a call, a letter, an email, I could not have cared what it was, I needed to know that you didn't feel anything for me because I cannot live with not knowing.

You made me think that you loved me. I felt it from you, out of anyone in this sorry world, I felt it from you. You keep coming to me in nightmares, waking with my palms torn from my nails so I bite them to keep the pain away. But nothing compares to this pain in my chest, this knot in my throat like nothing before, so pent up inside that there's nothing left for me to do.

Let them leave, let them all leave. No one meant anything to me anyway, this cold could kill me, freeze me to death, eat me alive.

No one ever knew me, no one took the time to. I look around and realize how alone I am and I think that it is sufficiently killing me, yes, even the heartless can die. Perhaps it is why I am so cognizant of this, and so detached, because I'm not even feeling any of it anymore. I simply recognize that I should be in pain, that I should be crying or hurting in some fashion.

she says to me, "i love You, Sir."

she says to me, "i need You."

I feel like a backup plan. I feel like I was in the right place at the right time. I feel like I'm being used as a sit-in. Doesn't really love me, doesn't really need me.

There is emptiness in my heart. There are very few people I could see myself being around for long periods of time. I sense the timeline of our interaction in the first moments I meet them. You jumped on me, wrote to me about living together and it was me who told you to calm it down, to take it slow, take it easy.

I'm not a knight in shining armor. I won't ever be that man. I'm a gentleman, but I'm not some valiant warrior with polished armor riding in on a black horse. Very rarely do I even wear such garb, and most times, it isn't to chase a person who hasn't given me the time of day. I cannot force you to love me. I refuse to force you to give me what I desire. If you do not want to give it to me, then ******** you, ******** you and everything you are. I will not be made into a ******** charity case.

So I have to let you go. No matter what it does to me.

You and her were the only two people I've fallen in love with. I hope that it can happen again, just once more, so that I can forget about this disgusting sensation of desire and need. And for god's sake, let it be to someone who will actually want to share this world with me.

Alien Cat

if this is some ploy to get me jealous,
two can play that game stare

lol guys i can't do it
i'm giving in
i'm going to read it
i'm going to regret this
oh well
haahHAHAhaha

EDIT: it wasn't so bad, psh.

Shameless Hero

Like the Sun loves the Sky...

I would give of my own flesh to fix this.
To turn the clocks back, and do this over.
Do this right.

And the Moon loves the Stars.

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
..Amy coming back, though...
that really just cheered me up.
wow, how much she's grown up....
heh, she's beautiful.
and im glad shes happy

Sora-no-Woto's Kouhai

Omnipresent Wolf

Holy s**t dls. I'm gone. I feel like I'm in a dream. Writing this down to remember when I wake up.

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
just...wow..how much things have changed

Shameless Hero

I could use a friend.
But, even if I had one, I'm not sure what I would talk about.
Just someone to distract me, I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces