Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
damn, what good conversationalists you all are =P

???
it was sarcasm, heh just saying how humans seem to critisize that which they dont belive, without will to learn about it.
a demon sharing a body of a human I am, but a demon none the less

what kind of demon are you?
couldnt say. like I said i nan earlier post my memories arnt with me. just glimpses that dont say much, I resembled a human but it can be anything still,

that's gotta suck
according to a tarrot reading it was my lover that killed me, some thngs may be better off forgotten.

damn
odd thing is someone who claimed they used to know me, tells me I told them all about that, before I had the reading. it would explain why I was so damned cold when first I got a human body. would of remained that way I think, if not for iyami.

I was a princess, until my lover betrayed me and turned my entire pack against me. He now rules my pack and I am left wandering, and awaiting the day I can get my revenge.
thats quite a history. I havent ever had a pack or a group. it lessens chances of things like that happening. even now I prefur my solitude. that much I can remmeber

I learned the hard way and now I live simply to get revenge.
its either the hard way or not at all. not at all saves a good deal of pain on most things.

yea.
Quote:
Quote:
grrrr mistletoe stalking me!!!

It tends to do that.
yes I know it keep huvering over me but there is no one for me to kiss so there is no use
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It tends to do that.
yes I know it keep huvering over me but there is no one for me to kiss so there is no use

i c
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It tends to do that.
a wicked beast that mistle toe
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It tends to do that.

i c
grrrr and there it is again!!!!!!!!
last post for the night, ja ne
I gtg, even a demon needs sleep. PM if if you feel like it.
Quote:
I gtg, even a demon needs sleep. PM if if you feel like it.
who?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces