Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

sigh everyone seems to be lucky with snow this year but me. sweatdrop

Awwwwwwwwww! emotion_hug

emotion_hug but we do still have a little time to get some snow.

Yaaaaaaaaay!

i just hope we do.

*tries a snow dance*

lol biggrin

Loyal Senshi

Ripplewaves
*Flails* Missed this notification!

That's alright. ><;;; I've been pretty busy the last few days. o u o;;;
How have you been?

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

*determination restored* You're right! Luffy's gonna be pirate king! I've gotta be there for him, as much as I can!
That's right!! We are his nakama! We must be there for him through thick and thin!

Yay! I'm gonna do my very best!
. . . .
Thinking about Ace crying makes me cry . . . .
Then think about him laughing

P.S., going to bed now, oyasumi

He does have the best smiles, for a face that doesn't stretch. XD

Oyasumi!
Indeed, indeed. Where be you now?

Bloblike Otaku

Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

*determination restored* You're right! Luffy's gonna be pirate king! I've gotta be there for him, as much as I can!
That's right!! We are his nakama! We must be there for him through thick and thin!

. . . .

Oyasumi!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! WHY?! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GO?! WHY DID YOU TURN BACK?! OH GOD, POOR LUFFY! crying
Also translated as I am a broken shell removed of all my feels . . . . because they are on my face. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Bloblike Otaku

Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun
Kikker2
Bozu-kun

emotion_hug but we do still have a little time to get some snow.

Yaaaaaaaaay!

i just hope we do.

*tries a snow dance*

lol biggrin

It doesn't taste like it's working.

Dapper Hunter

iKyota
Ripplewaves
*Flails* Missed this notification!

That's alright. ><;;; I've been pretty busy the last few days. o u o;;;
How have you been?

Tired. Mostly. I think I wanna look for a new job already. sweatdrop

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

. . . .

Oyasumi!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! WHY?! WHY DIDNT YOU JUST GO?! WHY DID YOU TURN BACK?! OH GOD, POOR LUFFY! crying
Also translated as I am a broken shell removed of all my feels . . . . because they are on my face. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Yup. Been there *pats back* It will get better though, promise. Just keep watching, Twinzy. You'll see.

Bloblike Otaku

Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

. . . .

Oyasumi!

Yup. Been there *pats back* It will get better though, promise. Just keep watching, Twinzy. You'll see.

*sniff* Thanks, Twinzy. That hurt to watch. One of my little sisters drew a picture to make me feel better. It was Ace, Luffy, and a loooooooot of meat. Ace's Whiteboard mark was on his front instead of his back, but it was the thought that counts. XD

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

Oyasumi!

*sniff* Thanks, Twinzy. That hurt to watch. One of my little sisters drew a picture to make me feel better. It was Ace, Luffy, and a loooooooot of meat. Ace's Whiteboard mark was on his front instead of his back, but it was the thought that counts. XD
Aww...that was so sweet of her!

Bloblike Otaku

Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

Oyasumi!

*sniff* Thanks, Twinzy. That hurt to watch. One of my little sisters drew a picture to make me feel better. It was Ace, Luffy, and a loooooooot of meat. Ace's Whitebeard mark was on his front instead of his back, but it was the thought that counts. XD

Yeah, it was. She got me tissues and everything. Bro tried very tasteless jokes; not as effective, but still appreciated. XD

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

*sniff* Thanks, Twinzy. That hurt to watch. One of my little sisters drew a picture to make me feel better. It was Ace, Luffy, and a loooooooot of meat. Ace's Whitebeard mark was on his front instead of his back, but it was the thought that counts. XD

Yeah, it was. She got me tissues and everything. Bro tried very tasteless jokes; not as effective, but still appreciated. XD
lol

Bloblike Otaku

Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

lol

XD They'll be funny later, I'm sure.

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

lol

That's usually how it goes

Bloblike Otaku

Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

lol

Like nowish.
Ace in the Hole as a donut shop. Horrible, but kinda funny.

Magnetic Vampire

15,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2
Genetsu
Kikker2

lol

Like nowish.
Ace in the Hole as a donut shop. Horrible, but kinda funny.
Bizarre, lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces