Welcome to Gaia! ::

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Captain Lost Nipples

It's not offensive. It did not call him a name or say anything mean. And it's one thread. How is that spamming? Don't want to see it? Then stop posting and let it drop. You think he knows when he crosses a line? What about that couple he tried to get to take over Solar? That was crossing a line and he didn't care. And so you're saying it's alright to join a crew and try to take over and get mad when you get kicked? How is that alright? I think you have your priorities wrong.

I probably would have said "Aww how sweet. I'd still prefer you take x ring over Solar." It doesn't matter the instance, where I play zOMG Solar isn't beneficial.

//I know this is closed.
Captain Rose Nipples
Seasend

another seasend...
heart

Devoted Regular

Pan Twardowski
. . Did you use the meme I made? The one that didn't name-drop him at all or mention him, that I made for a friend who lost his shot at a first BL because of him?

I'm not gonna say anything mean about him personally, but I've studied under Biblical scholars who would laugh in his face and so if you're curious about religion he's not the best person to go to.

No, the meme I found had name-dropping. Yeah, I dd a 6 hour skype call with him and he was telling me all these things and once I read it all in context, the points he had made with the verses made no sense when used with the scriptures around him. And his Tinychats are blown up with people proving him wrong. I would like to see your meme though. Inbox it to me? <3

Vicious Prophet

Captain Lost Nipples
Pan Twardowski
. . Did you use the meme I made? The one that didn't name-drop him at all or mention him, that I made for a friend who lost his shot at a first BL because of him?

I'm not gonna say anything mean about him personally, but I've studied under Biblical scholars who would laugh in his face and so if you're curious about religion he's not the best person to go to.

No, the meme I found had name-dropping. Yeah, I dd a 6 hour skype call with him and he was telling me all these things and once I read it all in context, the points he had made with the verses made no sense when used with the scriptures around him. And his Tinychats are blown up with people proving him wrong. I would like to see your meme though. Inbox it to me? <3

You tipped it in the meme thread. xD

As for the couple with solar rays, though, I don't think that was crossing the line. It's cute and all, but if they didn't want to take off the rings they could have left (or, y'know, chosen better rings to use as wedding rings).

(like fortune's favour)

Devoted Regular

Pan Twardowski
Captain Lost Nipples
Pan Twardowski

As for the couple with solar rays, though, I don't think that was crossing the line. It's cute and all, but if they didn't want to take off the rings they could have left (or, y'know, chosen better rings to use as wedding rings).

(like fortune's favour)

OH! No, that wasn't the one I used. xD Ew FF. xD

Vicious Prophet

Captain Lost Nipples
Pan Twardowski
Captain Lost Nipples
Pan Twardowski

(like fortune's favour)

OH! No, that wasn't the one I used. xD Ew FF. xD

FF is the illest don't hate. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out