~ Anime Betty ~
Strikeninja86
~ Anime Betty ~
Strikeninja86
I wanna bump with you ~ Anime Betty ~
^.~ Nice outfit. makes you look sexy..
Heh sweatdrop thanks blaugh you look cute too wink blaugh
^.^ Oh thank you..

*pounces and nibbles on her hair* Cotton candy!
Hehe..naughty Neko... whee *tickles under her chin*

but... but... *pounces again chewing hair* Iwant cotton candy!
blaugh its like a party lol
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

Hey, were did everyone go? Took me forever to find this place (thanks gig_em wink ). So how is everyone tonight?

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!
*goes a flops down beside him on the couch* biggrin

Hi! biggrin
Sorry, I don't have any drinks tonight, the old place got raided and I didn't have time to find the hidden drinks, bet they didn't find them tho...

<puts arm around gig_em>

fine then! *big sweet smile*

don't worry, i'll make it up to you

Ok! biggrin so what did you do today??

Little bits of nothing... showed up to work late, but only cuz I thought I was supposed to be there at 9, not 8. Then work'd on a little music, so that was funs? How about you, huh? biggrin

my roomate woke me up this morning because they came by to exterminate our dorm rooms and she wanted to know what to do about my turtles because we aren't supposed to have them in our rooms but we do anyways *shhhh* wink and then my aunt came to pick me for her place for the weekend and that's where i am now biggrin

wow... turtles.... wink Don't worry, your secrets fine with me!
blaugh woo

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
wow i missed a lot
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

Hey, were did everyone go? Took me forever to find this place (thanks gig_em wink ). So how is everyone tonight?

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!

Hi! biggrin
Sorry, I don't have any drinks tonight, the old place got raided and I didn't have time to find the hidden drinks, bet they didn't find them tho...

<puts arm around gig_em>

Little bits of nothing... showed up to work late, but only cuz I thought I was supposed to be there at 9, not 8. Then work'd on a little music, so that was funs? How about you, huh? biggrin

my roomate woke me up this morning because they came by to exterminate our dorm rooms and she wanted to know what to do about my turtles because we aren't supposed to have them in our rooms but we do anyways *shhhh* wink and then my aunt came to pick me for her place for the weekend and that's where i am now biggrin

biggrin yeah they are so cute!!! they are just babies right now so they're itty bitty!!

Beloved Lunatic

i can't stay, but I'm 18 right now. almsot 19 wooo!

anyway, bye
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!

Hi! biggrin

<puts arm around gig_em>

biggrin yeah they are so cute!!! they are just babies right now so they're itty bitty!!

hehe, that's kool... i used to have a turtle a long time ago, but he died... sad
Im ganna go now bye bye
BUMP!!! Are the Nightshade and Schizo here? wink
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!

Hi! biggrin

<puts arm around gig_em>

hehe, that's kool... i used to have a turtle a long time ago, but he died... sad

aww that's so sad! sad
PrOzAc PoPpEr
wink Heylo, cutie xd
gig_em_girl

aww that's so sad! sad

Well, that's in the past... this is now so, it's better to be happy right! xd hehe
Schizo Joker
PrOzAc PoPpEr
wink Heylo, cutie xd

Hey Babesy!!! heart heart heart domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items