Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
wow... has anyone else noticed how cold their fingbers get while at the keyboard of their computer?
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

Hey, were did everyone go? Took me forever to find this place (thanks gig_em wink ). So how is everyone tonight?

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!
*goes a flops down beside him on the couch* biggrin

Hi! biggrin
Sorry, I don't have any drinks tonight, the old place got raided and I didn't have time to find the hidden drinks, bet they didn't find them tho...
<puts arm around gig_em>
~ Anime Betty ~
gig_em_girl
*walks in and waves* hey y'all i'm back! biggrin
Hello good to see you again Gig! ^_^

good to see you too betty! biggrin

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

Hey, were did everyone go? Took me forever to find this place (thanks gig_em wink ). So how is everyone tonight?

<sits on the couch>
I think it was deleted. It disappeared on me while I was posting earlier today. Hope someone didn't hack the system. Anyhow I had to remake it. Oh well.
~ Anime Betty ~
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>
I think it was deleted. It disappeared on me while I was posting earlier today. Hope someone didn't hack the system. Anyhow I had to remake it. Oh well.

Wow, that really sucks tho
howdy!~ biggrin I have an extremely dumb and random question, but can anyone tell me how you put pics in messages on here? whee I can't seem to figure out... xd
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!

Hi! biggrin
Sorry, I don't have any drinks tonight, the old place got raided and I didn't have time to find the hidden drinks, bet they didn't find them tho...

<puts arm around gig_em>

fine then! *big sweet smile*

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Luthair
gig_em_girl
i'm doing good luthair how are you?

Im good! Tho I wonder why they made a new 18+ thread when she still has the old one :-p Oh well.
Do you have the old one bookmarked? If you hit on the link the database says it doesn't exist. sweatdrop
sup i g2g on a nother pole 3nodding
~ Anime Betty ~
Luthair
gig_em_girl
i'm doing good luthair how are you?

Im good! Tho I wonder why they made a new 18+ thread when she still has the old one :-p Oh well.
Do you have the old one bookmarked? If you hit on the link the database says it doesn't exist. sweatdrop

i had it bookmarked on my computer ... but i'm not at my computer right now sweatdrop
I wanna bump with you ~ Anime Betty ~
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
gig_em_girl
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>

*waves*
hey asyrian!!

Hi! biggrin

<puts arm around gig_em>

fine then! *big sweet smile*

don't worry, i'll make it up to you

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Asyrian
~ Anime Betty ~
Asyrian
<walks in the room>

<sits on the couch>

Wow, that really sucks tho
It's ok.
Well hows every1 doing?
j/k blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items