Okay 0.28809523809524 28.8% [ 121 ]
Poll 0.25238095238095 25.2% [ 106 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
WhereWhoMe
WhereWhoMe

Hahaha, I hate those things. How many mules do you have total??
This is my main, and I have 3 other accounts. Though I don't really use the other 2. I think dgradient knows (or maybe I told her) one of them, that I use around here sometimes. ninja -14503-

Mules are fun. I need to get another one but it's hard to use multiple browsers on an iPad. >.<
Ah, I have yet to master doing stuff on the iPad. Though I don't have one, so I only have to use it when my dad can't figure something out.. -14549-

It's a pain, well at least ours is. xD we jail broke this one so at least I can customize the crap out of it. When I get on here to type sometimes it's still loading and keeps making the keyboard vanish. When that happens I click all sorts of other things.
I usually just use my laptop. Right now, I need my laptop a lot, and I got a kindle last year for textbooks (and even now, it tends to just stay at home). So till I can get away without the things I can do with a laptop, I refuse to carry around another device that has similar capabilities as my laptop, since my bag is heavy, and full enough (and I don't want to get another bag).
Though I often have trouble waiting for things to load... That and part of me is still kind of want to avoid Apple as much as I can. I mean, I have an iPod, but when it comes to computers and laptops, I'll stick with a PC for now. 3nodding -14581-
I better check everything for now. 3nodding Almost all caught up with stuff. -14582-
Eeepppp a ways to go. confused -14584-

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iheartshrooms
dgradient
iheartshrooms
dgradient
iheartshrooms
dgradient

god a code?
wat

Translation: "Got a cold?" rofl
xD nope.

But it was bad, today my boss was like, man i dont feel good, then he was like, dont come over here im puking, then he had to go inside. I hope he is okay. Im sure the fact that he is on 2 antibiotics, pain pills, and he got a shot today doesnt help anything..
Wow - what's he doing at work in that condition? eek For your sake, I hope whatever it is, it's not contagious. 3nodding
i also hope it isnt. He can be stubborn some times. It is his buisness and it is just me and him. I dont think he felt bad at the beginning of the day...
With any luck the antibiotics will clear it up fast. Just a two-man operation, though - can you run things if he's out long?
Oi I didn't realize I'm over 2 months behind on Tumblr. gonk -14588-

Victorious Waffles

Tanker 2005
Iye Macilvana
Tanker 2005
Iye Macilvana
Tanker 2005
Iye Macilvana

I had my orientation on saturday, I was supposed to have my first training day today, but my manager just made my shift on wednesday longer because I also have a WIC appointment tomorrow. After the appointment, I want to go to SAMs club and get some groceries, and I need to call back the OB/GYN i left a message for today. If I'm lucky, I can get an appointment this week. I'm anxious to find out exactly how far along I am and that the baby is ok.

Oh wow! Sounds like you are gonna have a big week. Keep me posted on the pregnancy if you don't mind. I am really hoping to get my job as well. I need the money. But also, I think it will be a good change of pace for keeping me busy in a good way smile

~4932~

I will. I might start posting updates in my journal, maybe. And keeping busy with work is good. It keeps your mind off of what's stressing you out in life, and you get paid for it too! lol

So very true. I did like working there when I was in high school. They needed a reference so I gave them the name of the supervisor I have worked with for three years and currently and have always been in good standings. 3nodding

~4936~

I usually use one of my former coworkers, a friend from Job Corps, and my mom. I know you're not supposed to list relatives, but she has a different last name from me because she's married to my step dad. I still haven't even changed my last name from when I got married.

Well my interview went well. Still haven't heard anything though. I am flying down to Florida earl tomorrow morning and will be there until Thanksgiving night ^_^ I am looking forward to it smile I am actually going down there cause my cousin is getting married Wednesday in Key West. The reception I believe is beach side. That will be nice 3nodding

~4941~

I hope you hear something soon. That sounds like fun. I was probably one of the only brides who didn't want a beach wedding. That was because I live at the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff