Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Cluttered Cat

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Baby and I are doing well. Still sore and sleepy, but I'll manage.

Also wanted to remind everyone that I'm currently not counting points via bumps, rng, or Dice for now as mentioned in the giveaway post on the front page. I'll make an announcement when I'm back to count, but it'll still be some time more.

Friendly Fatcat

OtherWorldShukumei
Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Baby and I are doing well. Still sore and sleepy, but I'll manage.

Also wanted to remind everyone that I'm currently not counting points via bumps, rng, or Dice for now as mentioned in the giveaway post on the front page. I'll make an announcement when I'm back to count, but it'll still be some time more.

Good to hear ^^ Merry Christmas to you both heart

NatsuNoYuki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OtherWorldShukumei

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

You just take it easy and have a wonderful holiday season!

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
How is it all so far? Im so glad you and the baby are doing good! c: Been awhile!

Shy Giver

So... who's still around? I might be willing to start counting points again, but with a limit. Like 50 bumps per day per person or something. And have everyone PM any Dice or RNG wins they get so I just have to pay attention to the bumps.
Sure, I'm doing the stay at home mom thing, but I don't have much time in the day to sit at the computer itself. We're doing fine, just busy cleaning and taking care of the little man.
Anyone interested in earning points with the above "limits"?

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
So... who's still around? I might be willing to start counting points again, but with a limit. Like 50 bumps per day per person or something. And have everyone PM any Dice or RNG wins they get so I just have to pay attention to the bumps.
Sure, I'm doing the stay at home mom thing, but I don't have much time in the day to sit at the computer itself. We're doing fine, just busy cleaning and taking care of the little man.

*rolls in*

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Your_Destiny_Awaits
I'd be good with the limits!!! c:
Sounds good to me biggrin

Friendly Fatcat

Sounds fun ^^ I'm in cat_3nodding

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Your_Destiny_Awaits

i'm fine with it.

Good to know you and the little one are doing well.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Shy Giver

Okay, so new plan. Sorry I haven't logged into the charity mule. I've had more time to get on Gaia, but I've been spending it all on my main, gathering for Alchemy and prepping for the Nudity Event.

I'll give everyone that has points about 2 weeks to turn them in for items in the list. I'll then hold a raffle in the money/lotto forum (whatever it's called) with whatever else is left. The funds I make from that and what gold is remaining now, I'll use to sponsor participants in the Nudity Event.

Shy Giver

Scratch that. I'll actually open a new charity!

I required too much for this place, and updates took me too long. I'll change up how I run things, and give away stuff a bit differently. Instead of donations to just kitty questers or to just anyone, I'll have a "large" item or two up for grabs each month. I'll use RNG to determine a winner at the end of the month. The other 8 or 9 generated will get a gold donation.

Shy Giver

LonesomeDreams
I currently have 29 points . . and would really like to get the kiki car which is 60 points

So can I still x31 points by 5,000gg which would be 155,000gg and get the kiki car please??
You're PMs are set to friends only, and I can't comment on your profile, so I can only contact you here. Hopefully, you get quote notifications.
I'll have to get back to you on this. You have to have at least half of the points... you're off by only one. xd If no one else claims the Kiki Car, then yes, I can sell it to you at the 155k difference. I'll let you know in about a week?
Your_Destiny_Awaits
LonesomeDreams
I currently have 29 points . . and would really like to get the kiki car which is 60 points

So can I still x31 points by 5,000gg which would be 155,000gg and get the kiki car please??
You're PMs are set to friends only, and I can't comment on your profile, so I can only contact you here. Hopefully, you get quote notifications.
I'll have to get back to you on this. You have to have at least half of the points... you're off by only one. xd If no one else claims the Kiki Car, then yes, I can sell it to you at the 155k difference. I'll let you know in about a week?

oops redface
I forgot about my PMs. . I'll go reset it to public. . so is there a way to earn one point or just wait?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff