Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sgt Gearex
Sakimori3855
Sgt Gearex
Reading the old Iku City Thread... Regret.. shame... embarrassment...
Oh man, going back to old threads is always like that, ya gotta just try to think about the fun and not the negative bits.

We had 4 rapists... 4. Thats ******** up
Yeah, that's pretty ******** up. But what about context? Like was it for drama's sake or were people being creeps?

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sakimori3855
Sgt Gearex
Sakimori3855
Sgt Gearex
Reading the old Iku City Thread... Regret.. shame... embarrassment...
Oh man, going back to old threads is always like that, ya gotta just try to think about the fun and not the negative bits.

We had 4 rapists... 4. Thats ******** up
Yeah, that's pretty ******** up. But what about context? Like was it for drama's sake or were people being creeps?
It seemed like just to fulfill their creepy desires. People were asking to have their character raped...wtf

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sgt Gearex
It seemed like just to fulfill their creepy desires. People were asking to have their character raped...wtf
I don't know what to tell ya man. People are just ******** up and/or stupid I guess. Seems to be a weird thing that people go through when they're younger too cause I see that sort of thing happen in roleplay on tumblr as well. Doesn't help when you've got stuff like anime treating rapey situations very casually or even as a desirable thing.

But maybe you could ask those people that wanted rape situations now and they'd think differently...hopefully.

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Guys, I need a link to the first Iku City thread... I realize now that I do not have it... I only have the second iku city and the academy threads sad I want to re-read it because I am in a D and D game and I was having a lengthy discussion about my path to being a good roleplayer and how you all and Iku city (yes... the ******** up iku city) made me a better roleplayer.

NOW I WANT TO RE_READ THEM! ALL OF THEM!

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Aw man what! Seeker you lucky son of a gun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff