GOLD 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 925 926 927

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I seem to come on this very rarely now. cry How things have changed. Not on this! This hasn't changed abit! Everything just seemed to of escalated in price more! I don't get much chance to go on this now due to my job, and other commitments I have back home!
Veterus
I seem to come on this very rarely now. cry How things have changed. Not on this! This hasn't changed abit! Everything just seemed to of escalated in price more! I don't get much chance to go on this now due to my job, and other commitments I have back home!
I imagined you've been super busy with your job! I have been too, this week is actually a semi-vacation for me though woo! I still come on often, there's just not a whole lot to do like their used to be, fishing's gone, for example. Hope you're doing well!

Unforgiving Elder

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Super Kame
Veterus
I imagined you've been super busy with your job! I have been too, this week is actually a semi-vacation for me though woo! I still come on often, there's just not a whole lot to do like their used to be, fishing's gone, for example. Hope you're doing well!
I'm doing pretty well thanks I'm just waiting on a promotion for me to go through at work! Can't wait! Gonna be on the a hell of a lot though😔. Are you still working with animals? I see there's a app for this to now, so I might download it!
Veterus
Super Kame
Veterus
I imagined you've been super busy with your job! I have been too, this week is actually a semi-vacation for me though woo! I still come on often, there's just not a whole lot to do like there used to be, fishing's gone, for example. Hope you're doing well!
I'm doing pretty well thanks I'm just waiting on a promotion for me to go through at work! Can't wait! Gonna be on the a hell of a lot though😔. Are you still working with animals? I see there's a app for this to now, so I might download it!
AHHH It's been so long! Hello!!

Oooh, promotions are always nice, are you still at the same workplace? I'm at the same job yep, same boss, still busy, I worked 12 hours today. :3 And it was hot, I'm exhausted but it's worth it. I don't think I could ever have a job that didn't involve animals.
I was watching animal rescue videos and I thought that could be a possibility too!
Yeah I checked out the app but ended up deleting it, it's very clunky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff