Lextacy

heartchuu

The Pursuit Of

nuuko

Erry Chu

OhhPandaa

madelynheston

Jedi Kitty x

Hello everyone! So some of you might have already noticed that I posted in my last event thread, "Bat Hunting" that I am planning on returning to gaia.

I haven' fully decided what I am going to do, but most likely I'm going to make my another account my new main and revamp the thread a little bit. I am almost sure I am going to reopen this and wanted everyone who was already a player to have a fair chance to start again.

Let me know if you are interested! I'll be posting my final decisions on my profile so check for updates there!
I would love to join

Snack

Strictly Satisfied
Queen Codex

Lextacy

heartchuu

The Pursuit Of

nuuko

Erry Chu

OhhPandaa

madelynheston

Jedi Kitty x

Hello everyone! So some of you might have already noticed that I posted in my last event thread, "Bat Hunting" that I am planning on returning to gaia.

I haven' fully decided what I am going to do, but most likely I'm going to make my another account my new main and revamp the thread a little bit. I am almost sure I am going to reopen this and wanted everyone who was already a player to have a fair chance to start again.

Let me know if you are interested! I'll be posting my final decisions on my profile so check for updates there!
im interested

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces