Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Jessica
# of posts:4
What you want: Anything really helps c:
Why we should donate to you:
I think that you should donate to me because, I am really nice and i will not take any one of you for granted! I appreciate anything that you are willing to give! Also, I would love to help in something like this when I am able to.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Accepted:
lovelydede
-Kawaii Jessy-

@Ark: Nice! I am officially on vacay now! Doing a staycation til Wednesday then going to my family reunion in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Should be a good time! Sorry I've been MIA from the thread lately. I've been kinda busy and stressed. Been kinda rolling my eyes a lot at all of these events Gaia is having where you donate gold and they want you to buy so many items and Gcash and stuff. Been feeling less enthused to be on here...
they increased the amount of gold you get from the daily chance I'm not sure how I feel about that.....
Arkaden
they increased the amount of gold you get from the daily chance I'm not sure how I feel about that.....
I noticed, when i got 65k from 3 daily chance.

Also, Hi. I've been away for a while. How is everyone?

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wow that's a lot of gold! :O

Yah it's been a while Gree-kun! How've you been? I've been good. Just got back from my family reunion in Baton Rouge, LA, so I've had a lot of time to relax and catch up with family. Back to the daily grind tomorrow, but I'm ready. wink
I made over 100m on the market, selling 2 jacked up 05 items. What do i even do with gold anymore?

I've been good. Working mostly.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
ha ha Yah someone donated 100 million to me randomly. I asked, is this for the charity? They just accepted the trade with no response. I'm like, ok...XP
What do i do with all this gold? Its like the economy is crashing.

Anything i want is like 100 BILLION gold. BILLION.

There was an item up for a TRILLION GOLD. what madness is this.
Its because for every gold sink they have, they put in like 5 cash shop gold generators one actually had a chance to give up to 1 trillion gold.
the economy is pretty much destroyed and there's no chance for it to recover because Gaia has gotten very greedy.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I hadn't thought about that, how bad the economy is in the hole. It really has gotten ridiculous...SMH... And yah, I hate those 'donate 1 trillion gold to get this' events. URGH.
Well, looks like it may be time to move on from gaia...

Not that i do much on here to begin with anymore.

Charitable Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yah...I'm planning on retiring on the Destiny Charity's 10 year anniversary which is Nov 2nd. No one really applies for donations anymore since all they have to do is pay $5 to get items worth millions (I'm exaggerating...maybe). XP Coming on Gaia has become more of a chore than something I do for fun. I'm pretty much just saving my gold to get character art. >.>
more friends I'm going to lose contact with sad

not that I can blame either of you, I should probably do the same.
We might as well hang around and keep chatting. What are you going to spend all the gold on?
Just as I think about getting back into gaia I find out the economy is so bad.. Geez,, 9 billion I think it was for some of my items. A pair of headphones from the fish was 50,000.

Could just create a thread so that we can hang out. I missed you guys through I got tired of gaia.

So how has everyone been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces