Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've missed you. Miss me?

Nope ^_^ 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 12 ]
Yep >.> 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 35 ]
Where You Been? <.< 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 44 ]
Bake the wedding cake! <poll whore option> 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Aged Fatcat

I can say I reached my goal. Too bad that halo was hacked.

Katanas were released in two bundles, but not recolored. Time to try and sell some.
I'll keep the original two that I had on my main, here and Big Mama.

Gracious Gaian

I'll have my memories of my days and money wasted here. It was fun back then.
I'll have my memories of the great conversations with such precious kids.
I hope I helped influence, encourage, shape and mold, though I know I'm old school.
I'll keep my arts forever, and when I am really really old, I'll remember Mama Roy from Gaia.

Aged Fatcat

I can remember every mule and why I made them.
Each served a special purpose and each was fun in their own way.
All facets of my main, all parts of me.

Gracious Gaian

Whelp, time for lunch! Laters.... heart heart

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
wink heart

Yeah, you helped encourage a lot of people in all sorts of endeavors, whether it was art, personal issues or something.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
I decided when I joined Gaia, it would be for that. I am glad that folks were encouraged. If I can choose between an angelic halo and being known for helping folks, I will always choose helping folks. It has always been in my nature to put people and their well-being above things or pixels. There were some tense discussions at times, but at least those folks I knew, they knew I cared about them and what they were doing.

Tipsy Receiver

Wow I come back and the inflation is insane, why haven't they done something to fix it yet?

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Erin_Dracona
Wow I come back and the inflation is insane, why haven't they done something to fix it yet?
Probably because they were the ones that caused it haha. I bought one of those "small piles of gold" from the cash shop and got 26 million gold. User Image

Friendly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
I decided when I joined Gaia, it would be for that. I am glad that folks were encouraged. If I can choose between an angelic halo and being known for helping folks, I will always choose helping folks. It has always been in my nature to put people and their well-being above things or pixels. There were some tense discussions at times, but at least those folks I knew, they knew I cared about them and what they were doing.
Yeah, I almost wish you could condense and publish a book on all 14k pages of the thread. smile So much history in all these pages.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Mysticalpchan
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Yeah, I almost wish you could condense and publish a book on all 14k pages of the thread. smile So much history in all these pages.

I still have Set's threads subscribed on Big Mama. So much history there too.
It was there where I founds the arts and the artists. Amazing times, those were.
This thread became the place where folks came back looking for other folks missing.
I was very happy to use it for that. It is history. It became the future.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Mysticalpchan
Erin_Dracona
Probably because they were the ones that caused it haha. I bought one of those "small piles of gold" from the cash shop and got 26 million gold. User Image

Some of those gold generators bring gold in the billions. It is truly an economic experiment.
Just selling off old event items and first gens and a few MCs, I already have over 92B.
I'm trying to figure out what I'll do with the golds. I'm going back to my original avatars.

Just like the rest of America, getting subsides, pumping money into the economy, kills all hard work and determination. It is also a social experiment. Gaia has gone the way of anti-capitalism and subsidies. Then there are the rest of us old schoolers that believe in hard work and determination. I see the decline and know that our days as a free nation are numbered.

I think when I finish up here, I'll put this practice into real life. I can really clean out this place, lighten the load and use the cash for preparing for the days we end as a free nation.

Gracious Gaian

Aged Fatcat

Gracious Gaian

Aged Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items