Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What's your greatest pet peeve?

The sound/any sound similar to nails scraping against a chalkboard... 0.2544 25.4% [ 159 ]
Pen clicking 0.0912 9.1% [ 57 ]
Grammatical mistakes/the overuse of text language 0.1696 17.0% [ 106 ]
All of the above... And more! (Post what else!) 0.1856 18.6% [ 116 ]
I don't have any... Y'all need to chill out 0.1168 11.7% [ 73 ]
Something else that isn't on the list.. (Post what below!) 0.1824 18.2% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 625 ]

Blessed Giver

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
HebiZetsumei

You're so right! But I just can't help but take a few things to heart sometimes! It's usually when my guard is already down, though!

Adored Lunatic

Always in a Dream
You're so right! But I just can't help but take a few things to heart sometimes! It's usually when my guard is already down, though!

aw! but you see, you can never left your guard lower too far or some trouble will arise. a friend of mine is very over trusting and she didn't come back to the dorms as usual and we called and texted her but she never answered. however, she went with a family she met at church to watch a fireworks display and her phone had died

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

lVleIody

Well online games, board games and rpgs.

Cool. I mostly play..................................... adventure and rpg games xD

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

phat chance

If I weren't scared of them I'd pick them up with a paper towel or something and let them outside but they freak me out and idk why ; u;
One went crawling along my desk the other day but I didn't kill him; he was a tiny little brown one.
The one that bit me, though, was a small black one. I've woken up with a spider bite on my face before ouo

No, they're not scary. They're just scared of us and trying to survive ; u;
Lol
I wonder is spiders have bitten me before? Probably xD
I should get a spider plush = u=

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

HebiZetsumei

mn i can't play games with such gore... it's just not my cup of tea... i like a lot of japanese based games, not anime characters, just something to do with japan like ookami den
i knew you would eventually post a spider picture so i always reply before looking! hah!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't mind them. Actually, I find gore and blood pretty funny. Well, in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Funny seeing the guts just floating there e ue Huehuehue
Oh, like the culture and stuff? I like OkamiDen. It's cute. I wonder if there will be a new game for it?
Pfft, it wasn't that scary e 3e. It was just a cute little tarantula. I'm super cereal

Adored Lunatic

Revenants Wrath
I don't mind them. Actually, I find gore and blood pretty funny. Well, in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. Funny seeing the guts just floating there e ue Huehuehue
Oh, like the culture and stuff? I like OkamiDen. It's cute. I wonder if there will be a new game for it?
Pfft, it wasn't that scary e 3e. It was just a cute little tarantula. I'm super cereal

haha yeah that physics man... games sure do make good use of it xD i remember a monster running towards a building i was on top of and i was like 'ain't gonna get me up here' and the moment it hit the wall it was on top of the roof fml
lol yes i love reading manga that has culture in it, not just hot guys or sexy chicks...i need to learn from it... naruto was a pretty good series to teach japanese culture at first...
i thought this was pretty cool

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

HebiZetsumei

haha yes my brain progressively loses track of whatever it was doing but i think in a semi-straight line

yea I know what you mean, cause I was supposed to be replying to you a while back, but I got into doing my project...which is due tomorrow, I shouldn't even be on the computer right now...but I am

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

HebiZetsumei

haha yeah that physics man... games sure do make good use of it xD i remember a monster running towards a building i was on top of and i was like 'ain't gonna get me up here' and the moment it hit the wall it was on top of the roof fml
lol yes i love reading manga that has culture in it, not just hot guys or sexy chicks...i need to learn from it... naruto was a pretty good series to teach japanese culture at first...
i thought this was pretty cool

Haha, yeah xD Like in Skyrim. I would fast travel, and sometimes the Draugr that I killed will spawn there with me. Also with the dragon skeletons = u=
They still follow me even after their death xD
Yeah, it's pretty cool learning cultures from video games or tv series.
I still need to catch up on Naruto Shippuden. I'm so behind
Revenants Wrath
FiercelyLashes
Hey everyone ! emotion_yatta

How is everyone doing !?

Hello //waves
o uo
I'm watching Spongebob

how are you?
lol spongebob brings memories to me

Pierced Punk

10,200 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
Revenants Wrath

No, they're not scary. They're just scared of us and trying to survive ; u;
Lol
I wonder is spiders have bitten me before? Probably xD
I should get a spider plush = u=

Yeah I know it's just some of them jump and some of them are just fast and the way they crawl just freaks me out ; n;
I used to be totally fine with picking up spiders and everything but idk what changed that orz
That'd be super cute ;3

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

Revenants Wrath
lVleIody

Well online games, board games and rpgs.

Cool. I mostly play..................................... adventure and rpg games xD

Thats cool.

Yumeiir's Queen

Cute Elephant

HebiZetsumei
lVleIody
Yes I am

where do you live? i thought only texas had bipolar weather lol

I live in Washington state. Well because of the nice summer we are having a really nice fall so far.

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

FiercelyLashes

how are you?
lol spongebob brings memories to me

Pretty good = u=
And yourself?
Yeah. One of the best shows out there

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

phat chance

Yeah I know it's just some of them jump and some of them are just fast and the way they crawl just freaks me out ; n;
I used to be totally fine with picking up spiders and everything but idk what changed that orz
That'd be super cute ;3

That's just how they are ; u;
Maybe you.... um........uh..... tacos e ue;;

Yes, it would be. I would sleep with it every night * u*
Lol xD

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

lVleIody

Thats cool.

Yeah. I play others, but it mostly seems to be those two

Quick Reply

Submit