10,775 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Escaping
binghu
Escaping

binghu
Haha I guess welcome to the charity boards where lots of friendly people gather and sad to hear you don't come on as often anymore. Riot points rofl league. You don't happen to want to play dota 2 do you?
I actually DO want to play DOTA2! But I have a Mac since it's "required" for my major (lol I don't know either) and I don't want to use Bootcamp or anything so I have this beta key just sitting on my desk...

Hmm I thought that you didn't need to use bootcamp for mac to play dota 2. Didn't they make it mac compatible already? hmm I have spare keys to offer too XD (I also have plenty of dota 2 items up for grabs hehehe... XDD if you have a steam you should add me anyways for when you play :3 I found a few dota players from gaia already and its pretty awesome to play with everyone

If that's true, this was the wrong time to tell me. LOL I have 3 exams coming up and DOTA2 will not help. ;_; I'm still fairly new to MOBA games in general since League was my first one, although I love it despite it's rather toxic community. ]:

If I get it working and I'm getting hooked on it though, I'll definitely add you haha!

Yeah, both league and HoN have pretty toxic communities. Compared to both Dota 2's community is a lot better. I have been playing (moba.. bleh I hate that term I like ARTS XD) games since like 8-9 years ago when dota was still in its starting phases. As an avid gamer I've been around XD played it all and I enjoy dota 2 a lot more and its still in the beta phases. It just keeps getting better

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
binghu
Dwitzy

Eh. I'm not a big one for hats though...Except for Looney hatter. It goes very well with ringmaster eyes and my avi ^^ I only need those two items to complete it <3

If I had that money haha I'd get the angelic scarfe (which she has!!) and angelic pendant and maybe a few other angelic items and make a really nice angel avatar!! ^_^ man that'd be sweet. most of mine are.. darker XD

Yeah, I get darker items as well XD It's a tendency, although I have a few light colored items.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Tsubaki Shiina
Texas, us. do you have any thing planned for today?
Escaping

eww exams. lol
I've got an english one next Monday, what about you ?

I'm off for tonight -- way too tired.
Good luck outside gaia and I hope you find someone deserving of your stuff !
I'll be back tomorrow to chat if its still open. 4laugh

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
I know there so adorable and cute. I would love to have one at the house.

They make great pets <3

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
perverted lets just say OuO

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy

Eh. I'm not a big one for hats though...Except for Looney hatter. It goes very well with ringmaster eyes and my avi ^^ I only need those two items to complete it <3

If I had that money haha I'd get the angelic scarfe (which she has!!) and angelic pendant and maybe a few other angelic items and make a really nice angel avatar!! ^_^ man that'd be sweet. most of mine are.. darker XD

Yeah, I get darker items as well XD It's a tendency, although I have a few light colored items.

Its just our inner evil coming out. This avi is a bit.. heavy hehe maybe I'll shed the armor and let you see what's under it. Hmm It kinda matches XD This is when my other avi is chained down!! (I made this one today)

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Dwitzy
I know there so cute I watch videos of them today and I was entranced by there cuteness.

In a relationship with SpIatoon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
koreif

Just talkin walkin round. Tryin to keep my quest a goin. xD

Apocalyptic Paladin

10,775 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

YOU WANT CUTE. HAVE A CORGI

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

binghu
My dad has one but I dun know. I would love to have a dog but it would have to be one from the pound.
binghu

YOU WANT CUTE. HAVE A CORGI

B-B-But what if we're a cat person? xp

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
Madame Lee
Dwitzy
perverted lets just say OuO

X'DDDDD

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
binghu
Dwitzy
binghu
Dwitzy

Its just our inner evil coming out. This avi is a bit.. heavy hehe maybe I'll shed the armor and let you see what's under it. Hmm It kinda matches XD This is when my other avi is chained down!! (I made this one today)

Well it is certainly elaborate! c: I kinda adore it, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff