Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

Hellbound Dreams
PockiiPrincess
Hellbound Dreams
Bump and good luck! Will check back every now and then. Feel free to quote me here, it will get my attention and I'll stop in and chat. smile

Thank you very much -gives cheese- :3 ^-^

-noms cheese-
*offers you hot chocolate*

-puts marshmallows in it and starts sipping slowly, and gives you some hot soup- rawr X3

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Tipsy Tycoon

Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
User Image1

thank you very much and hello!

Thank you. :3 How are you today?

i'm quite fine :3 just a teeny bit sick :3 how about you?

Aw, that's no fun. :c At least you're good otherwise. I'm pretty good. I haven't really been an active participant in a while on this site, so I'm trying to get back into things.

haha indeed but i will get better soon ^^ alsoooo really? how long since the last time you were active? also! that's nice welcome back then :3 we missed you :3 ^_^

Adorable Ante

bump 3 emotion_bigheart

Shadowy Bloodsucker

PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
User Image1

Aw, that's no fun. :c At least you're good otherwise. I'm pretty good. I haven't really been an active participant in a while on this site, so I'm trying to get back into things.

haha indeed but i will get better soon ^^ alsoooo really? how long since the last time you were active? also! that's nice welcome back then :3 we missed you :3 ^_^

Good. ^^
Yep. Months and months since I was last active, only a few weeks since I've really logged on.

Adorable Ante

bump 4 emotion_bigheart

Shadowy Bloodsucker

PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
User Image1

I'm having so much fun cooking today! Well... I guess I was....

Tipsy Tycoon

Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque

Good. ^^
Yep. Months and months since I was last active, only a few weeks since I've really logged on.

oh what got you so busy? :3 ^-^

Shadowy Bloodsucker

PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque

Good. ^^

I wasn't busy, so much as lost interest.

Tipsy Tycoon

harleyjam
Hello hello biggrin

bump 1 emotion_bigheart

Hello! And Welcome emotion_bigheart !

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Tipsy Tycoon

Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque

Good. ^^

oh yes! ik wht u mean :3 same thing happened to me ^^ xDDD I started to get rlly into asian dramas xD

Shadowy Bloodsucker

PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque
PockiiPrincess
Psychoesque

Good. ^^

oh yes! ik wht u mean :3 same thing happened to me ^^ xDDD I started to get rlly into asian dramas xD
Ahh, I see. :3 I've only seen one Asian drama all the way through.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces