visitor count

+1 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

hi there - welcome to my quest thread!
                                  it's not much, but i'm starting this thread to quest a few items and track my progress.
                                  i joined gaia in '06 and was a daily user until i started college 3 years ago.
                                  i decided to donate most of my account items and all of my gold so i could focus on schoolwork.
                                  this quest thread was started in '13, before i "quit"...
                                  now that i'm back, i'm restarting it to buy back some of the items i gave away.
                                  maybe i'll meet a few nice donors along the way!

ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs

08/15/2016 ➳ received 10,000,000,000g from story of my lalalalife; thank you so much!
                                  08/13/2016 ➳ bought little lucie on the marketplace!
                                  08/10/2016 ➳ received 10,000,000,000g from hentai dwego! i can't believe you're doing this every day ╥_╥ ♥♥♥
                                  08/09/2016 ➳ received 10,000,000,000g from hentai dwego (again)!! ♥♥♥ also bought sdplus #187 jenny after someone finally listed it on the marketplace!
                                  08/08/2016 ➳ received 10,000,000,000g from hentai dwego! (ahhhh, thank you so much!) ♥♥♥
                                  08/07/2016 ➳ received 1,000,000,000,000g, mythrill halo, mystery of the stolen sapphires, and demonic anklets from C O L O R E D C L O U D Y! i'm so grateful for your generosity, i can't thank you enough! ♥♥♥ also received 10,000,000,000g from hentai dwego in a random act of kindness (really, i'm so humbled), thank you!
                                  08/06/2016 ➳ received kodiac grizzly bear slippers from skroox! thank you so much! ♥♥♥ also bought spirited 2k6 candy cane after finding it listed on the marketplace. it's so much harder to find items nowadays. ; ~;
                                  08/05/2016 ➳ someone listed band of bremen, so i bought it and completed my last quest! now questing mythrill halo, kodiac grizzly bear slippers, mystery of the stolen sapphires, demonic anklets, and spirited 2k6 candy cane.
                                  08/04/2016 ➳ began questing after logging in about a week ago. everything is so inflated from before! questing band of bremen.
                                  09/10/2013 ➳ decided to go on indefinite leave and donated all of my gold and almost all of my items to friends and random users (net value ~150mil).
                                  08/30/2013 ➳ received gifts of case of pietro and moira's fashion flashback from Lubs! (crying rn) ♥♥♥
                                  08/29/2013 ➳ received tiny pixie wings from lapels! also received orinkage from Lubs (qq too generous)! ♥♥♥
                                  08/27/2013 ➳ received 100,000g from a giveaway hosted by Normally Weird! also received donation of 123,733g from MajesticPickles! last but not least, received a flynn's booty from lapels and won 200,000g!
                                  08/26/2013 ➳ received a flynn's booty from C O L O R E D C L O U D Y and won 83,000g!
                                  08/18/2013 ➳ received a gift of prince antoine from (wait for it...) Lilliopian! thank youuu, girl you have no idea! also received 100,000g from a giveaway made by Jaz Neko!
                                  08/10/2013 ➳ received a donation of 25,000g, tourist hat, and jack's 2k7 headphones from psyq!
                                  08/09/2013 ➳ received enchanted book and a few other items from greywalker999!
                                  08/08/2013 ➳ received 100,000g from Jacob is awesome for winning a story contest! also received star smasher from a giveaway hosted by edikit!
                                  08/07/2013 ➳ received a gift of starlight redemption from MsMowglii! also received maltese tigress from a giveaway thread held by Prozac Milkshake! furthermore, received 100,000g after winning a page contest held by Late night stoner! also received 50,000g from sonic the sonic for placing second in a tektek contest! last, but not least, received a gift of arcanic circle from a random number generator contest hosted by BlueyNova! (people were feeling generous today, and i was getting lucky!)
                                  08/06/2013 ➳ received 100,000g again from Avatharian! /hugs
                                  08/05/2013 ➳ my life has officially been made. thank you sososo much Lilliopian for donating bound warlock! /gross sobbing ♥♥♥
                                  08/04/2013 ➳ received 100,000g from Avatharian! thank you! ♥
                                  08/03/2013 ➳ received gifts of cafe miam and pandaista from Lilliopian (again!!!)! i cannot thank her enough (sobs in corner). i really can't. ♥ also won 150,000g from a giveaway hosted by 8ut!
                                  08/01/2013 ➳ received gifts of october birthstone anklets and strawberry sundae sweets from Lilliopian! thank you so much girl! ♥♥♥ also received misty heart clouds from a giveaway held by Honusik!
                                  07/30/2013 ➳ received gifts of october birthstone cape, daring diamond, cutie clobberer, and song of amour from (yes) Lilliopian, who deserves a huge shout-out of appreciation (ily girl ╥_╥).
                                  07/29/2013 ➳ received a gift of vanilla buttercream rose from Lilliopian! (girl, i can't even ; ~; )
                                  07/27/2013 ➳ received a gift of white skinny jeans from Hope a harmonious charity!
                                  07/24/2013 ➳ received a gift of sunset spirit from Fuzziest Bear!
                                  07/23/2013 ➳ received saint ciel: storge, keiko's cake, AND antique shop from (once again) Lilliopian! i cannot thank her enough for her kindness (sobs grossly). but thank you thank you thank you!!! ♥♥♥
                                  07/18/2013 ➳ received polar tear from Lilliopian (/cries quietly in sleeve)! thank you sooo so so much! also bought pale triplet with zomg! funds!
                                  07/17/2013 ➳ received gifts of classilke and demonic innocence from Lilliopian (again ohmylord)!! thank you so much! i am so grateful! ; ~;
                                  07/16/2013 ➳ thanks to the very generous user, Lilliopian, who donated antique pierrot AND shy gardener, i have completed my first dream avatar quest! also thanks to Lilliopian (somuchgenerosity), i have completed my second dream avatar side quest as well, and she also donated a few items from my new dream avatar! i will forever be in her debt. ♥
                                  07/15/2013 ➳ won a thank you letter for october 2007 for participating in a tektek contest!
                                  07/12/2013 ➳ received a philosopher's cache from daily chance and bought silver laurels! i'm holding off on antique pierrot/shy gardener and hoping they will deflate after they suddenly took a huge jump in price! :c
                                  07/10/2013 ➳ received a gift of scenic quest, a past wishlist item, from !~[x] Cheri [x]~! for drawing her an art freebie!
                                  07/09/2013 ➳ received a gift of dai-kun, an item on my wishlist, from -FuZzy-DoTz-!
                                  07/08/2013 ➳ received a generous donation of 100,000g from moonlight34 and won s-pop club: rayna from a contest by asdlk. also won decayed skullheads from a contest by mindfag. (i was on a roll!)
                                  07/07/2013 ➳ started this thread and bought 4 gold shop items; received anonymous gift of candy pink sweet lace skirt, cream nomad's cotton shirt, cream rose scarf, AND pink granny cardigan!

ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs & ᴀʀᴛ

crappily done by myself (i can't afford to hire someone...)

Cutie-Pie

User Image

▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵ ▵

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

hi all.
                                                        you can call me stephanie or bc food or whatever you want.
                                                        i'm a rising senior in college and just returned to gaia after a 3-year hiatus.
                                                        hoping to earn back some of the items that i donated when i thought i was leaving forever :')
                                                        i also love movies and cooking and music.
                                                        i came up with the name to this thread because i wanted something relevant to my username!
                                                        so 'small bites' it was, and it sort of relates to questing, i guess?
                                                        i'm not sure what else to put here... anyways, i hope you stick around!

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ

〈 dream avatar 〉

((none at the moment, please look at the post below for individual items i'm questing!))

needed items (in descending price):
                                                          User Image hidden ace bought
                                                          User Image little lucie
                                                          User Image s-pop club: rayna bought
                                                          User Image band of bremen bought
                                                          User Image ascended demon bought
                                                          User Image sunset spirit bought
                                                          User Image blue pink dragon bottom tattoo bought
                                                          User Image forum badge (cb) bought
                                                          User Image studded leather collar bought
                                                          User Image jumper collection bought
                                                          User Image white babydoll socks bought
                                                          User Image black big giant glasses bought
                                                          User Image black saddleboy shoes bought
                                                          User Image white babydoll gloves bought
                                                          User Image blue denim shorts bought

ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss

these are items that i've bought/received!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cutie-Pie

User Image

sɪᴅᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛs

i'm questing for these single items to complete an old avatar.

〈 individual items 〉

User Image little lucie

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ!

this wouldn't be a quest thread without the help of others, so here's what you can do if you're feeling generous!

»spare a User Image
                                                          »put my banner in your thread or signature
                                                          »bump or stay and chat
                                                          »tip my posts
                                                          »donate - even a little bit helps!

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ǫᴜᴇsᴛs

〈 dream avatars 〉
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            User Image antique pierrot donated♥
                                                            User Image shy gardener donated♥
                                                            User Image candy pink sweet lace skirt donated♥
                                                            User Image cream nomad's cotton shirt donated♥
                                                            User Image pink granny cardigan donated♥
                                                            User Image cream rose scarf donated♥
                                                            User Image peach and pink floweret crown bought
                                                            User Image tufted cream peony hair clip bought
                                                            User Image peach and pink floweret branch bought
                                                            User Image tsunami ko gold earring bought

User Image silver laurels bought
                                                            User Image meido ruffled white headband donated♥
                                                            User Image ice champion platinum shimmer dress donated♥
                                                            User Image fabulous white diamond pumps donated♥
                                                            User Image porcelina white lacy gloves donated♥
                                                            User Image egyptian silver armlet donated♥
                                                            User Image silver elven lady's circlet donated♥
                                                            User Image white tone limbs stockings donated♥
                                                            User Image vintage white silk scarf donated♥
                                                            User Image white big giant glasses donated♥
                                                            User Image lovely genie silver arm bangle donated♥

User Image saint ciel: storge donated♥
                                                            User Image polar tear donated♥
                                                            User Image pale triplet bought
                                                            User Image ascended demon bought
                                                            User Image demonic innocence donated♥
                                                            User Image classilke donated♥
                                                            User Image silver mystic sapphire donated♥
                                                            User Image soothing blue nurse shoes donated♥
                                                            User Image blue tone limbs gloves bought
                                                            User Image butterfly scouts shirt bought
                                                            User Image plain white leggings donated♥
                                                            User Image light teal pleated tennis skirt donated♥
                                                            User Image hot cuppa chamomile tea donated♥

User Image
                                                            User Image bound warlock donated♥
                                                            User Image strawberry sundae sweets donated♥
                                                            User Image song of amour donated♥
                                                            User Image october birthstone anklets donated♥
                                                            User Image cutie clobberer donated♥
                                                            User Image daring diamond donated♥
                                                            User Image october birthstone cape donated♥
                                                            User Image rose and pink reversible bracelets bought
                                                            User Image rose and pink reversible hair pins bought

〈 individual items 〉

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴅᴏɴᴏʀs

〈 gold 〉
                                                          after 2013:
                                                          »C O L O R E D C L O U D Y ➳ 1,000,000,000,000g heart heart heart
                                                          »hentai dwego ➳ 30,000,000,000g heart
                                                          »story of my lalalalife ➳ 10,000,000,000 heart

before super-inflation (pre-2013):
                                                          »Kitty Reborn ➳ 831g
                                                          »moonlight34 ➳ 100,000g heart
                                                          »mindfag ➳ 7,000g
                                                          »8ut ➳ 150,000g heart
                                                          »Avatharian ➳ 200,000g heart heart
                                                          »musical_condom ➳ 30,000g
                                                          »sonic the sonic ➳ 50,000g
                                                          »Late night stoner ➳ 100,000g heart
                                                          »Jacob is awesome ➳ 100,000g heart
                                                          »psyq ➳ 25,000g heart
                                                          »Jaz Neko ➳ 100,000g heart
                                                          »Normally Weird ➳ 100,000g heart
                                                          »MajesticPickles ➳ 123,733g heart

〈 items 〉
                                                          »anonymous ➳ candy pink sweet lace skirt, cream nomad's cotton shirt, cream rose scarf, AND pink granny cardigan heart
                                                          »asdlk ➳ thank you letter for december 2010 AND S-Pop Club: Rayna heart heart heart
                                                          »mindfag ➳ decayed skullheads heart
                                                          »-FuZzy-DoTz- ➳ dai-kun heart
                                                          »!~[x] Cheri [x]~! ➳ scenic quest heart
                                                          »Lilliopian ➳ bound warlock, saint ciel: storge, strawberry sunday sweets, keiko's cake, prince antoine, antique shop, pandaista, cafe miam, polar tear, song of amour, antique pierrot, shy gardener, demonic innocence, classilke, october birthstone anklets, october birthstone cape, vanilla buttercream rose, cutie clobberer, daring diamond, october birthstone cape, meido ruffled white headband, ice champion platinum shimmer dress, porcelina white lacy gloves, fabulous white diamond pumps, egyptian silver armlet, silver elven lady's circlet, white tone limbs stockings, vintage white silk scarf, white big giant glasses, lovely genie silver arm bangle, silver mystic sapphire, soothing blue nurse shoes, plain white leggings, light teal pleated tennis skirt, AND hot cuppa chamomile tea heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
                                                          »Honusik ➳ misty heart clouds heart
                                                          »MsMowglii ➳ starlight redemption heart
                                                          »Prozac Milkshake ➳ maltese tigress heart
                                                          »BlueyNova ➳ arcanic circle heart
                                                          »edikit ➳ star smasher heart heart
                                                          »greywalker999 ➳ enchanted book, charon's vessel, silver bff heart chain, gaia 7th anniversary radio jack slippers, kitty slippers, AND spirited 2k9 captain's boots heart
                                                          »Indecent Fruit ➳ sharkicane heart
                                                          »psyq ➳ tourist hat AND jack's 2k7 headphones heart
                                                          »C O L O R E D C L O U D Y ➳ flynn's booty (83,000g), mystery of the stolen sapphires, mythrill halo, AND demonic anklets heart heart heart heart heart
                                                          »lapels ➳ flynn's booty (200,000g) AND tiny pixie wings heart
                                                          »Lubs ➳ orinkage, case of pietro, AND moira's fashion flashback heart heart heart heart heart heart
                                                          »FireOfSatan ➳ bretelles demonique, oversized carrot, AND emperor's beard heart
                                                          »skroox ➳ kodiac grizzly bear slippers heart
                                                          »Lernon ➳ bloodied jegudiel's wings, cherubim's wings, windy gear, portrait of a dear deer, lonely lucie, astra: black blinking bedroom eyes, astra: swishing black wolf tail, AND astra: deep purple angelic headwings heart
                                                          »Octea ➳ revenge of the night sky, his darkness, babysitter of eternal souls, bug wanderer, little chincha, AND rave mcfly heart
                                                          »Magical oasis ➳ spirit communion, merry tradition, cordial frail vestige, street ignition, ghost stalker, AND nightmarish tower haunt (x3) heart
                                                          »Adrenalize Me ➳ ian's new school memories, cool fiercely braided buns, pleasing picnic curls, light fuzzy lop tails, rainbow bass, fawn march, froggy march, stag march, cool tsundere locks, cool dj's slick style, cool deadly damsel hair, street ignition, nymph adora, hyena companion, anesidora's misery, ruru kitty plushie, eventide condottiere, AND field creeper heart heart heart heart
                                                          »cheyeld ➳ cyan magic ink, famished mariana, ravenous mariana (x2), sirenia atargatis (x2), amusing manner, cozy manner, hero manner, royal manners, loathing style, fierce loathing style, dishonest shepherd, obsessive dedication, obsessive loyalty, doe-eyed darling, doe-eyed sweetheart, seven sweetest kisses, prince's glance, lovesick gaze, minion gaze, hellion gaze, shonen prince eyes, icy ojou-sama's eyes, heterochromia stoic princess eyes, dark composer eyes (x2), bashful stare, AND the russian butcher (x2) heart heart heart heart
                                                          »Yo Armpit Stinkk ➳ bright heavenly vitamin heart

〈 tips 〉
                                                          »P o c k i i i i
                                                          »Duchess Muneca ×8
                                                          »wallow wer
                                                          »stupjd
                                                          »m a n ii r o
                                                          »Windhelm
                                                          »The Salacious Queen
                                                          »BloodAngel95 ×5
                                                          »Stridersexual
                                                          »vivjam
                                                          »Dez Asian ×5
                                                          »Vicktorious
                                                          »Lilliopian ×20
                                                          »S4LEM
                                                          »Lubs
                                                          »Daintii

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛs

i'm really can't think of anything else besides these at the moment.
                                                        please send me a pm if you win any of these - i'm forgetful and might not check!

〈 dice roll 〉
                                                          roll a 10 by 10 dye and get 10-25 to receive 1,000,000g

〈 page contest 〉
                                                          the first person on every 5th page will receive 5,000,000g

〈 bumping 〉
                                                          bump 100 times to receive 10,000,000g. don't forget to number your bumps!

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ʟɪɴᴋs

my banner:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-s-s/t.86767359/][img]http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab126/Gaia-P0ck3t/banner_zps3cc0c999.png[/img][/url]

please check out these other great threads:

if you want to trade banners, send me a pm!

Cutie-Pie

Cutie-Pie

Cutie-Pie

Cutie-Pie

Cutie-Pie

Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴏᴘᴇɴ!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff