Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

Back, watching Criminal Minds now. owo

I just came back from classes and dinner emotion_drool
I love that Show!. Reid is my favorite character! I hate how they keep making him suffer scream

Lonely Phantom

They seem to make everyone suffer, even the killers sometimes. OAO;

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

They seem to make everyone suffer, even the killers sometimes. OAO;

I know they want to spice up the story line but sometimes they just go too far gonk

Have you seen all the seasons? Who's your favorite?

Lonely Phantom

BloodAngel95

I know they want to spice up the story line but sometimes they just go too far gonk

Have you seen all the seasons? Who's your favorite?

I just see it on TV whenever it's on, so like, random episodes. But yeah Reid's my fave too, he's so adorable. heart

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

I just see it on TV whenever it's on, so like, random episodes. But yeah Reid's my fave too, he's so adorable. heart
ah i watch it online don't have a tv anymore
indeed he is!
What other shows do you watch?

Lonely Phantom

BloodAngel95
]ah i watch it online don't have a tv anymore
indeed he is!
What other shows do you watch?

Hurm well, I usually just watch whatever I can find on at the time, I had ADD so having something on in the background helps. But the Walking Dead is definitely one I go out of my way to watch, I can't wait for it to start up again. That cliffhanger. gonk

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

Hurm well, I usually just watch whatever I can find on at the time, I had ADD so having something on in the background helps. But the Walking Dead is definitely one I go out of my way to watch, I can't wait for it to start up again. That cliffhanger. gonk

oh my god YES!!! as soon as i saw Ricks face through out the episode i knew he was not going let them just do that! He looked so mad. Very scary i freaking can't wait to see what they are going to do. The next season really is going to be epic.

Lonely Phantom

BloodAngel95
Selafi Friel

oh my god YES!!! as soon as i saw Ricks face through out the episode i knew he was not going let them just do that! He looked so mad. Very scary i freaking can't wait to see what they are going to do. The next season really is going to be epic.

I hope Beth's okay. She's adorable and I want her and Daryl to hook up, lol.

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

I hope Beth's okay. She's adorable and I want her and Daryl to hook up, lol.

I have a feeling she is that the people that took her want her alive and well
I was thinking the exact same thing Daryl clearly has feelings for her, such a mood killer when the zombies showed up and they took her away rolleyes
btw I cant believe that girl killed her own sister! I was horrified that episode I knew they should have killed her for thinking walker were people! I liked the other girl gonk

Lonely Phantom

BloodAngel95

I have a feeling she is that the people that took her want her alive and well
I was thinking the exact same thing Daryl clearly has feelings for her, such a mood killer when the zombies showed up and they took her away rolleyes
btw I cant believe that girl killed her own sister! I was horrified that episode I knew they should have killed her for thinking walker were people! I liked the other girl gonk

Same, I liked the little one.
Ahhhh I just realised.

KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE IS OUT TOMORROW.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

Same, I liked the little one.
Ahhhh I just realised.

KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE IS OUT TOMORROW.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

LOL I haven't play video game in while but YAY Kirby! 4laugh

Lonely Phantom

Ahh, I'm really into video games because they help me to focus on something, ehehe.
I just beat Nier, it's really sad but beautiful. Can't wait for Drakengard 3, I think it's out this month?

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

Ahh, I'm really into video games because they help me to focus on something, ehehe.
I just beat Nier, it's really sad but beautiful. Can't wait for Drakengard 3, I think it's out this month?

I'm not a big gamer because my thumbs don't work together and i cant focus on everything that going on x.x My mind wander way to much sweatdrop the only i game i have completed fully is little big planet
I love watching the game play's though
Almost everything with dragons is amazing! A leading female role is too 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

BloodAngel95
Selafi Friel

I'm not a big gamer because my thumbs don't work together and i cant focus on everything that going on x.x My mind wander way to much sweatdrop the only i game i have completed fully is little big planet
I love watching the game play's though
Almost everything with dragons is amazing! A leading female role is too 3nodding

Ooooo well I dunno if yer interested in tactical games but usually those are turn based. I still need to beat Fire Emblem Awakening, I kinda.....I dunno, it happens to me with a lot of games, I lose motivation RIGHT at the end.

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
Selafi Friel

Ooooo well I dunno if yer interested in tactical games but usually those are turn based. I still need to beat Fire Emblem Awakening, I kinda.....I dunno, it happens to me with a lot of games, I lose motivation RIGHT at the end.

really! But the end is usually the best part! you get that sense of success

gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright The kitty would love for you to pick a gift from the list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff