Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beau

Calelith

You are. Glad they are actually possible as well.

I knew. o uo
DC fan remember.

What's up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nathan Shepard
Calelith

You are. Glad they are actually possible as well.

I knew. o uo
DC fan remember.

What's up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I'm glad too.

Gives me something to do when bored.

Couldn't remember if you were a DC, Marvel, or both fan.

Nada. Wondering why I'm still up at 4:30am...

What about ya?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Beau

Calelith

Major DC. Marvel really only for Spider-man and X-men.

Why are you still up? lol
Listening to music and playing FB games. Also snacking on random stuff.

Beau

Beau

Beau

Monster

Beau

Dammitol
emotion_c8

Yo.

Monster

Nathan Shepard
Wassup?

Beau

Dammitol
Nathan Shepard
Wassup?

Listening to my life ending as i know it.
You?

Monster

Nathan Shepard
o__o
Beg your pardon?

Beau

Dammitol
Nathan Shepard
o__o
Beg your pardon?

Oh my father's girlfriend kicked him out so now he's coming back here.
My aunt and her husband are also moving in. A house full of people i truly can't stand.

Monster

Nathan Shepard
Oh, well s**t. Sorry to hear it.

Beau

Dammitol
Nathan Shepard
Oh, well s**t. Sorry to hear it.

I can't seem to get away from here either.

Monster

Nathan Shepard
D8
Well, hang in there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items