Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Today is worse than yesterday and its just going to keep getting worse. I hate my life. And the only person who can make me happy isnt supposed to see me or speak to me until next friday at the earliest.

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
j a y t d e e
Murder Is Kawaii
Telling a depressed person fo cheer up is like telling a blind person to look harder.
Everything sucks and its making it hard to concentrate on homework

Aww.having a bad day?
day, week, month, life.

Tipsy Genius

i have no idea what to do for senior photos.

-le sigh-

Tipsy Genius

Murder Is Kawaii
j a y t d e e
Murder Is Kawaii
Telling a depressed person fo cheer up is like telling a blind person to look harder.
Everything sucks and its making it hard to concentrate on homework

Aww.having a bad day?
day, week, month, life.

i know man, same here.

I keep getting sick and missing school. the teachers are po'd. it's not like i want to be sick.

ahhhhh. i hate it when teachers don't like me, for stupid reasons. i just wanna go somewhere faaaar away. but that has internetzz still what o.O

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
j a y t d e e

-le sigh-

isn't it just taking photos?

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Murder Is Kawaii
Today is worse than yesterday and its just going to keep getting worse. I hate my life. And the only person who can make me happy isnt supposed to see me or speak to me until next friday at the earliest.

can you call or something?

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

He's nt allowed to call me or text me. He can get away with facebook messages when his parents aren;t around/his sister isn't hovering(the little c**t is jealous of me because he likes me more than her. Maybe she shouldn't have ruined his life.) but that's it, and those are few and far between.

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Murder Is Kawaii
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

He's nt allowed to call me or text me. He can get away with facebook messages when his parents aren;t around/his sister isn't hovering(the little c**t is jealous of me because he likes me more than her. Maybe she shouldn't have ruined his life.) but that's it, and those are few and far between.

Oh no are you serious about that? gonk

Wait how did his sister ruin his life? eek

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

Oh no are you serious about that? gonk

Wait how did his sister ruin his life? eek
yeah. it's really ridiculous. He did literally nothing wrong, he did what he's always done on short school days when he has work. He walked me home, stayed for about an hour, then left in time to be at work when he should be.

She's just a generally spoiled b***h, she's really spiteful towards him(ie: she gets her way or he pays.), and does whatever she can to make sure we don't enjoy our time together.

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Murder Is Kawaii

well do you need help in making her life 'difficult' I could help ninja

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

Oh no that's impossible. You know the baby from spirited away? gets whatever it wants, the parent only cares about it, etc?
That's basically her.
oh and she has 10 problems for her math homework her life is SO HARD. ugh.

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Murder Is Kawaii
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

Oh no that's impossible. You know the baby from spirited away? gets whatever it wants, the parent only cares about it, etc?
That's basically her.

oh no, not that sort of baby emo

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii
conquestfrontier
Murder Is Kawaii

That's basically her.

oh no, not that sort of baby emo
Oh she's like 10-12, and she's in like the 6th grade or something. She still has everyone do everything for her. Laundry, cooking(using the microwave type of cooking too, which she can do. she's just very lazy.), etc. She "can't" stay home alone. She can, he's just LAZY she wants to have someone(her brother) there to do everything for her. And if he wont do something, she does something to spite him.

A couple weeks ago, we were watching supernatural in their game room, and she asks him to come microwave her easy mac for her. He says no, we're watching our show and you can do that yourself anyway. So she says "but you do it better" (I'm not sure how one person can be better at using a microwave.) and he still says no.
So, what does she do? make it herself? ask her other brother or her dad? No. She says "okay, FINE." and she walks in and starts playing their very loud slot machine
in
the
same
room
while we're watching tv. So of course, we can't hear. And after about 5 minutes of politely asking her to stop, he gets sick of it and tells her to get out. And of course, she tells. And then something VERY unusual happened, their dad actually told her she can't play because we were watching tv first(usually it would be gtfo and let her do what she wants.) But of course as soon as the mom gets home, she tells her and she makes my boyfriend make her easy mac. The mom is the worse one with the sister.

Tipsy Genius

conquestfrontier
j a y t d e e

-le sigh-

isn't it just taking photos?

yeah. my photographer cancelled on me last minutes. i have like a week to get them done. i dont have a clue what i wanna do. or what to wear. im'm giving my sister my camera and we're gonna do it ourselves. hopefully things go well c:

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
@jay
in all of your pictures, hold a salad and laugh at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff