Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 880 881 882

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
/brings pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0

Aww, you came back for me! crying

User Image

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
Dathu
caustic 0_0

Aww, you came back for me! crying

User Image
OF COURSE

HERE IS MY VALENTINE
User Image

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0
OF COURSE

HERE IS MY VALENTINE
User Image

User Image

How did you know I was running low on lotion? FOR MY HANDS! I mean, of course, for my hands. ninja

So how was your V-Day? I actually thought I was going to make it, but things got rocky during the holidays. Long story short; hur fam str8t cray, yo!

User Image
So I got one of those heart shaped pizzas that feeds two, and proved that I am twice the man.

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
Dathu

User Image

How did you know I was running low on lotion? FOR MY HANDS! I mean, of course, for my hands. ninja

So how was your V-Day? I actually thought I was going to make it, but things got rocky during the holidays. Long story short; hur fam str8t cray, yo!

User Image
So I got one of those heart shaped pizzas that feeds two, and proved that I am twice the man.
I'm just thoughtful like that!

Hm I worked V-day evening, and the night before I did a "galentines" dinner with my friend who was also a manager where I work. So we did this event because it was brunch for dinner. Shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, etc. Annnnd she spent all evening working on the schedule for work while I pretended to watch basketball :C /sad face

HUR?!? Who dis?

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0
I'm just thoughtful like that!

Hm I worked V-day evening, and the night before I did a "galentines" dinner with my friend who was also a manager where I work. So we did this event because it was brunch for dinner. Shrimp and grits, chicken and waffles, etc. Annnnd she spent all evening working on the schedule for work while I pretended to watch basketball :C /sad face

HUR?!? Who dis?

User Image
Oh St. Valentine, why do you not see our need.

Although, you may have missed an opportunity. Two girls, alone, Valentines Day, and all that erotic basketball blasting on the TV, I'm surprised nothing happened. Believe it or not, but I've seen a lot movies where romance between boos and employee bloom while working late, and because pizza shows up, and because the plumbing needs fixing............really any reason.

Now is that "Hur?" the ex? If so, nothing really to report. Barely over a month; met through friends, and she was nice, but, as I said, so much family drama. I just didn't think I could handle it. I can barely handle my own.

How is your job going, by the way?

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
Luvs that I forget to change his name sometimes but then eventually remember

User Image
Oh St. Valentine, why do you not see our need.

Although, you may have missed an opportunity. Two girls, alone, Valentines Day, and all that erotic basketball blasting on the TV, I'm surprised nothing happened. Believe it or not, but I've seen a lot movies where romance between boos and employee bloom while working late, and because pizza shows up, and because the plumbing needs fixing............really any reason.

Now is that "Hur?" the ex? If so, nothing really to report. Barely over a month; met through friends, and she was nice, but, as I said, so much family drama. I just didn't think I could handle it. I can barely handle my own.

How is your job going, by the way?
St Valentine has probably cursed me for something emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

The job is meh, just fine enough for me to suffer along while feeling either confused or apathetic or unambitious. I end up working a lot no matter what it seems, and without our manager the assistant managers are filling in and one's kinda lazy with a bad attitude and the other just is young and doesn't really want to do it so much. Both would rather ignore everything as long as possible. So that's got me feeling like maybe it's time to find some ambition and move the hell on!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
Happppppy Easter!

Me and my friends making church jokes all day while working Easter brunch:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff