Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

LadySoulstice
Hi! I'm new! I know the thread is closed but I was just wondering if anyone else checked in from time to time.I just had a couple of questions =P

Hey, I'll be around for the next few days. If you have any questions feel free to quote me or to shoot me a PM and I'll answer to the best of my ability or point you towards a thread or person who can!

Wistful Seraph

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Hi! I'm new! I know the thread is closed but I was just wondering if anyone else checked in from time to time.I just had a couple of questions =P

Bashful Regular

]
Literatic

thank you for the items!
i hope it gets less busy for you soon! :3

Literatic

omg and it was SO good! daredevil was worth spending 3 days binge watching tbh. still mad that my fave didn't make it to the end D:<<<

ugh sims 4 sounds epic and i'm still jealous. i wanna cry under da covers too! it's cool that the newer sims use moods more, though. definitely more realistic tbqh.

that's such a fun idea for a game! i oughta get into ff one of these days... dungeon battles are so fun o 3o

ehhh. i wouldn't go as far as to call our country great. so many -isms and -phobias here, it's crazy. it's legal to have sex with a horse in more states than it is to have same-sex marriage. neutral i'm not gonna deny that there are some privileges to being in america, but i definitely wish i wasn't around such vicious politics. and the education system, bro. the education system.

Newbie Gaian

Literatic
wildwolfwoman25
Well thats just the flight I still have to pay for a bed. But I got a discount by using miles.

I go for memorial day weekend.

Presents are tricky. You don't want to be cliche. You know what they like, but you don't want to get them something they have a lot of.

Discounts are always good!

Ah okay! We don't celebrate Memorial day here so not too sure when that is!

Yeah, true. I always struggle with presents, mostly because all birthdays seem to be at the same time for me and then
there's Christmas right after so I have to do it all over again. : emotion_facepalm

End of may.

I forgot about my friends birthday this weekend and now have to scramble to come up with a present. sweatdrop

Bashful Regular

Literatic

omai i came back online today
gosh who knew working was so hard qaq
i was surprised to see the topic closed though
hopefully you have time soon! (same goes for me, i didnt think work would have made me so busy)

Launchie

7,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Literatic

Oh that's great! c:
RP guilds are good fun! I'm so happy you're enjoying the feature!

Thanks! 3nodding heart
So how're you doing?

Feline Bookworm

Update

Unfortunately due to lack of spare time currently and a busy schedule coming up for May and the following months
I've had to make the decision to temporarily close the charity. I'm not sure how long this will be for so can't comment on when the
charity will be opening again, but for now at least I simply don't have the spare time to offer Gaia or the charity to keep it going
and help out those that apply here for funds.

I will be updating the front page and putting [temp. closed] in the title so that the closure is clear and properly explained!
Regulars feel free to chat here if they still wish to, and I hope to see you all again at some point in the future when I
have the time spare for the charity again!

Thanks for reading!

Feline Bookworm

raesartis
Oh well sweatdrop I'm having fun in the guilds though! Joined a couple role-play ones too.

Oh that's great! c:
RP guilds are good fun! I'm so happy you're enjoying the feature!

Feline Bookworm

wildwolfwoman25
Well thats just the flight I still have to pay for a bed. But I got a discount by using miles.

Presents are tricky. You don't want to be cliche. You know what they like, but you don't want to get them something they have a lot of.

Discounts are always good!

Ah okay! We don't celebrate Memorial day here so not too sure when that is!

Yeah, true. I always struggle with presents, mostly because all birthdays seem to be at the same time for me and then
there's Christmas right after so I have to do it all over again. : emotion_facepalm

Aitsu Chikai's Husband

Invisible Treasure-Seeker

9,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
any items will do smile
thanks

Newbie Gaian

Literatic
wildwolfwoman25
With my miles round flight is only 170 bucks! And I got the seats behind my friends.

Its gonna be AWESOME!

I can't wait. Actually I can. I need to get my friends birthday present.

That's not bad! I'd love a vacation there for 17O bucks! I hope you have a great time!!

How long is it til you go now? Ahhh birthday presents are such fun to shop for!! 4laugh

Newbie Shopper

Literatic
Iove handles

Hey there and thanks for filling out a form!
Unfortunately you have a few too many bumps in your post history to qualify for a LE outfit at this time!
Feel free to re-apply at a later date if you feel that you've made more content posts by then or re-apply for a regular outfit at any time!

Aaawwe, I see. I recently joined a bump contest :/
Anyway, ill be back!

Launchie

7,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Literatic

They just never really bothered. :[ Gaia has a habit of creating features and leaving them to rot;
no updates, fixes, etc., which is a shame! Guilds could be great again with a little TLC!

Oh well sweatdrop I'm having fun in the guilds though! Joined a couple role-play ones too.

Feline Bookworm

Iove handles

Hey there and thanks for filling out a form!
Unfortunately you have a few too many bumps in your post history to qualify for a LE outfit at this time!
Feel free to re-apply at a later date if you feel that you've made more content posts by then or re-apply for a regular outfit at any time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff