Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE ARE THE

NIGHT. 1 100.0% [ 207 ]
Total Votes:[ 207 ]

Orehiroda
User Image
    My sunshine, I miss you
    How were finals? Are you surviving? Eating and sleeping properly? Spending time with family and friends?
Semper Tigris
Orehiroda
User Image
    My sunshine, I miss you
    How were finals? Are you surviving? Eating and sleeping properly? Spending time with family and friends?
I finished on Wednesday! Since then, I've been unwinding. @ A@
HOW ARE YOU? <333333333333333333333333333333333

Oppastyle's Husband

onyx_moonz

Uhhh. Goodish. Emphasis on the ish.

Good parts:
I'm on break now. Finals week was last week so I'm allll done till January 5th. I'm currently chilling in a nest of blankets and comic books on an air mattress in my living room. Saw a movie today that intense but very good.

Ish parts:
Had oral surgery on Monday, got all four wisdom teeth extracted. So I'm in a wash of meds right now, hence the blanket nest. My computer's been having issues for over a month, so it stills needs fixing however it's at least alive and working. And I have to finish my college apps that are due in the beginning of January.

So, it's a mix. I've been stuck in the house since Monday, this morning was my first time going outside in 48 hours. My surgery actually went really well. It was quick, the operation only took ~15-30 minutes, plus about an hour in recovery. I only bled for 6 hours afterwards (sometimes it can come and go for more than a day) and I was only numb for 13 hours (they were saying between 8 and 36 hours). But I still can't eat a lot or do too much. Even getting up and moving around the house was a little too adventurous until today.
But I'm good, I'm good.

You?

Nice. What movie was it?

And that's.. good, that the extraction went well. I'm super terrified of getting my wisdom teeth pulled because of all the horror stories I've heard.

I am okay. A short summary, other than what I've already mentioned:
      1. I think the creepy email guy's stopped trying to talk to me, finally
      2. In all honesty, probably failed two classes. I messed up bad this semester, I know.
      3. But on the upside, I managed to punch my grade in another class up from an F to an A, so I'm fairly proud of that.
      4. I think I'm going to start working out next semester. Gaining a bit too much for my liking. (Oh, but you're so skinny, says everyone --- yes, that's the point. You start exercising before you reach the point of fatness, see. Also see: weight =/= fat, because I have zero muscle weight at the moment. Probably actually zero, considering how weak I am.)
      5. I HAVE APPARENTLY DEVELOPED TERRIBLE FOOD ALLERGIES THIS YEAR. MUCH DISLIKE.
      6. But on the upside, I haven't gotten sick a single time this year, which is such a rare occurrence that I can't even remember the last time I've gone a full year without getting the flu of some sort.

So, all in all, rather mundane.
User Image
treint

Nice. What movie was it?

And that's.. good, that the extraction went well. I'm super terrified of getting my wisdom teeth pulled because of all the horror stories I've heard.

I am okay. A short summary, other than what I've already mentioned:
      1. I think the creepy email guy's stopped trying to talk to me, finally
      2. In all honesty, probably failed two classes. I messed up bad this semester, I know.
      3. But on the upside, I managed to punch my grade in another class up from an F to an A, so I'm fairly proud of that.
      4. I think I'm going to start working out next semester. Gaining a bit too much for my liking. (Oh, but you're so skinny, says everyone --- yes, that's the point. You start exercising before you reach the point of fatness, see. Also see: weight =/= fat, because I have zero muscle weight at the moment. Probably actually zero, considering how weak I am.)
      5. I HAVE APPARENTLY DEVELOPED TERRIBLE FOOD ALLERGIES THIS YEAR. MUCH DISLIKE.
      6. But on the upside, I haven't gotten sick a single time this year, which is such a rare occurrence that I can't even remember the last time I've gone a full year without getting the flu of some sort.

So, all in all, rather mundane.
User Image

Birdman! o u o

Yupp. All things considered, it went really well. As far as removing things from my body goes, this was relatively painless. No infections or overkill drug usage, just soreness and tiredness.

Well that's good.
Oh dude, I'm sorry. Pffffft, messed up. No you didn't. D< Life happened, things didn't go as planned.
Hell yeah! That's awesome. You should be proud of that. emotion_brofist
Ughhhhhh, exercise. I mean, I'm proud of you for being motivated and proactive, but ughhhhhh.
THAT'S THE WORST. What foods?
Don't jinx it dude, you still have a few days left. But seriously, that's awesome.

Pffft, mundanity can be nice.
; u ; <3
Orehiroda
I finished on Wednesday! Since then, I've been unwinding. @ A@
HOW ARE YOU? <333333333333333333333333333333333
User Image
    Yay good! I hope you enjoy your break with much ferocity

I'm..exhausted. Working practically full time with one, maybe two, days off a week during the holiday season is brutal. And people are starting to get mean. Why take it out on me!? It's not my fault we don't have the items anymore ):
    About to buy a car from my brother and sister which is super exciting, but also there goes all my money
Semper Tigris
User Image
    Yay good! I hope you enjoy your break with much ferocity

I'm..exhausted. Working practically full time with one, maybe two, days off a week during the holiday season is brutal. And people are starting to get mean. Why take it out on me!? It's not my fault we don't have the items anymore ):
    About to buy a car from my brother and sister which is super exciting, but also there goes all my money
I don't understand people who are rude to people working in retail ESPECIALLY around this time of the year. They're so caught up on being "such a good person" with their copious purchases during the holiday season that they completely forget about that goodwill crap when it comes to the people who are trying to help them get their gifts with as little difficulty as possible. -_________-

Oooo, a car! Do you usually need to get driven to work? D:
lolll, thanks Oreo. <3
Orehiroda
I don't understand people who are rude to people working in retail ESPECIALLY around this time of the year. They're so caught up on being "such a good person" with their copious purchases during the holiday season that they completely forget about that goodwill crap when it comes to the people who are trying to help them get their gifts with as little difficulty as possible. -_________-

Oooo, a car! Do you usually need to get driven to work? D:
User Image
    I knoooooow! I understand it's frustrating that we don't have the item you're looking for, but I physically cannot do anything.

No, I have one, it's just really old. And my brother and sister-in-law happen to have a spare car, so we decided it's best if I just buy it before my car kicks the bucket.

Also, thank you <3
    And thanks ThisisAidan!

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

Semper Tigris
User Image
    I knoooooow! I understand it's frustrating that we don't have the item you're looking for, but I physically cannot do anything.

No, I have one, it's just really old. And my brother and sister-in-law happen to have a spare car, so we decided it's best if I just buy it before my car kicks the bucket.

Also, thank you <3
    And thanks ThisisAidan!
-hugs- ; u ;
Orehiroda
-hugs- ; u ;
User Image
    *hugs* <333
Orehiroda
1337 5P34K
Orehiroda
1337 5P34K
HI GUYS I WANT TO CATCH UP WITH ALL OF YOU SOME TIME I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE LIFE IS GREAT YOU ALL HAVE A BIG PART IN MY HEART <3
lily ;-;
whee whee
HOW ARE YOU
SORRY I HAD FINALS.
I AM BACK. OTZ
HI
L
OL

I AM SO BUSY IT'S STUPID

O.G. Elder

*rots on everybody*
emotion_kirakira <3

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

bush rot is best rot

O.G. Elder

I deck your halls with my holly-jolly rot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff