Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just wanna know how many people are visiting ^^

+1 1 100.0% [ 189 ]
Total Votes:[ 189 ]

Prophet

oh so Sweet Revenge
          emotion_brofist

I tots agree with you, man! doesn't make any sense! Especially the Harlem Shake...
          like wtf!! XPP

Speaking of fads, have there been any that you could actually be "in"? I'm thinking and really can't find any fad that I found appealing. MAYBE Gangnam Style, but I only enjoyed the song. I didn't obsess about it. xD

Fluffy Bunny

Sir Marty the Magnificent
oh so Sweet Revenge
          emotion_brofist

I tots agree with you, man! doesn't make any sense! Especially the Harlem Shake...
          like wtf!! XPP

Speaking of fads, have there been any that you could actually be "in"? I'm thinking and really can't find any fad that I found appealing. MAYBE Gangnam Style, but I only enjoyed the song. I didn't obsess about it. xD

nah... can't think of any dang fad that was worth it.
          Gangnam Style was a good song but I wouldn't be caught dead doing the dance! XP

sorry... on my mule to do some coding... > w<

Prophet

Dorky Days

MAYBE if a Japanese song hits mainstream then MAYBE. I've always been more of a fan of Jpop anyways. emotion_awesome

Hopefully there's no stupid dance to go with it either. xD

Fluffy Bunny

Dorky Days

MAYBE if a Japanese song hits mainstream then MAYBE. I've always been more of a fan of Jpop anyways. emotion_awesome

Hopefully there's no stupid dance to go with it either. xD

I love old Punk Rock like fall out boy, my chemical romance and paramore~
          My friend is trying to get me into Screamo... So far, I have a few songs I like!
          All from the same band, Abandon All Ships! c:

Prophet

Dorky Days
          My friend is trying to get me into Screamo... So far, I have a few songs I like!

I usually joke about MCR because my initials are MCR. I have a hyphenated last name. xD

I could never get into Screamo or anything similar like that. Just not my type of music at all.

Fluffy Bunny

Dorky Days

I usually joke about MCR because my initials are MCR. I have a hyphenated last name. xD

I could never get into Screamo or anything similar like that. Just not my type of music at all.

My intitals are JJ so my math teacher would refer to me as J. Jonah Jameson from time to time... XP
          Didn't care for it but it could be worse, at least it was a character from Spider Man!

I know what you mean...
          At first I was like no but then Linkin Park had the occasional Screamo part that I liked
          and for the most part Abandon All Ships isn't pure screaming~
          3nodding

Prophet

Dorky Days
          My intitals are JJ so my math teacher would refer to me as J. Jonah Jameson from time to time... XP
          Didn't care for it but it could be worse, at least it was a character from Spider Man!

I know what you mean...
          At first I was like no but then Linkin Park had the occasional Screamo part that I liked
          3nodding

LOL I've had nicknames from Martini to Marty-mar. All sorts of variations, but it wasn't until early 2013 that one of my old, close friends created the moniker I've been looking for and that is what you currently see. emotion_awesome

It's a memento of him and my other close friend Sir Copperfield the Honorable.

I just can't get into anything like that, partial Screamo or not. XD

Headstrong Wyvern

14,525 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
oh so Sweet Revenge
          Handsome!!! > w<
          Looks like Exoskeletal Rouge is your big ticket item, eh?
          I wish you tons of luck!! c:

'aww thanks! If the items weren't so dang expensive due to inflation, it wouldn't take forver, y'know?

Fluffy Bunny

Dorky Days

I know what you mean...
          3nodding

LOL I've had nicknames from Martini to Marty-mar. All sorts of variations, but it wasn't until early 2013 that one of my old, close friends created the moniker I've been looking for and that is what you currently see. emotion_awesome

It's a memento of him and my other close friend Sir Copperfield the Honorable.

I just can't get into anything like that, partial Screamo or not. XD

Niiice! I have never really had a nickname... XP
          I have never really encouraged it among my friends but you got some pretty coool ones~

I didn't mean to seem like I was pushing you to try!!
          I know what you mean...
          I grew into this one but the way you feel about Screamo is the way I feel about Country music!! XP
          It wasn't much of a stretch... Punk. Screamo.
          It was bound to happen for me~ > w<
          But that will never faze into Country music in my lifetime! Thank goodness for me!

Fluffy Bunny

Russian Vodka Winter
oh so Sweet Revenge
          Handsome!!! > w<

'aww thanks! If the items weren't so dang expensive due to inflation, it wouldn't take forver, y'know?

I must admit that one item is cray cray expensive...
          You might find that in the coming releases, an item just like it will come out with a more reasonable market tag!!
          > w<

Prophet

Dorky Days
          I have never really encouraged it among my friends but you got some pretty coool ones~

I know what you mean...
          I grew into this one but the way you feel about Screamo is the way I feel about Country music!! XP
          But that will never faze into Country music in my lifetime! Thank goodness for me!

I'm trying to encourage my friends now but those who met me when I was was "Martin" are still free to call me that. x3 One day Sir Marty the Magnificent will be my celebrity name. emotion_awesome

Haha noooo I was just saying. I don't like country either. Hate it too hahaha. I'm kinda picky but I prefer my video game soundtracks and I lean more towards Japanese music, but I do like my fair share of English music. whee

Headstrong Wyvern

14,525 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dorky Days
Russian Vodka Winter
oh so Sweet Revenge
          Handsome!!! > w<

You might find that in the coming releases, an item just like it will come out with a more reasonable market tag!!
          > w<

I would hope so. I mean I have an Avi that if all items were bought last year it'd cost about 300k. Now it's more like 100 mil and above,

I mean what the frick frack?

Fluffy Bunny

Dorky Days

I know what you mean...

I'm trying to encourage my friends now but those who met me when I was was "Martin" are still free to call me that. x3 One day Sir Marty the Magnificent will be my celebrity name. emotion_awesome

Haha noooo I was just saying. I don't like country either. Hate it too hahaha. I'm kinda picky but I prefer my video game soundtracks and I lean more towards Japanese music, but I do like my fair share of English music. whee

That would be on epic celebrity name!
          So, what would make you rise to star status?? Are you a singer, drawer?? What, what!!??

> w<
          Good! I'm glad that was cleared up! We do not like Country music!! XPP

Fluffy Bunny

Russian Vodka Winter
Dorky Days
Russian Vodka Winter
oh so Sweet Revenge
          Handsome!!! > w<

> w<

I would hope so. I mean I have an Avi that if all items were bought last year it'd cost about 300k. Now it's more like 100 mil and above,

I mean what the frick frack?

Oh my, the inflation is killer!!
          o wo
          We I came back I had half a mil and I figured there would be a whole bunch a new items I could afford...
          Couldn't but a dent in 'em!
          > w>
          Curse you, Market, CURSE YOUUUUU!!!!!

Headstrong Wyvern

14,525 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dorky Days
          Oh my, the inflation is killer!!
          o wo
          We I came back I had half a mil and I figured there would be a whole bunch a new items I could afford...
          Couldn't but a dent in 'em!
          > w>
          Curse you, Market, CURSE YOUUUUU!!!!!

I think it's because some people on Gaia are so greedy, they've possibly got the idea that if we really want an item, we'll pay a really jacked up price for it. That's not always the case though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff