Jayden Kogane
Edward Nite
Hello~
Hello smile

How are you, Jay?

Dapper Ladykiller

Jayden Kogane
Elysian Dulcinea
Jayden: I had really long and thick hair. Long as in, half-way down my back. I just chopped it all off. Now it's to my shoulders. :3

I also dyed it a red-purple.
Wow, that's a big change. Do you like it?

Length-wise? It's not too bad. Feels a lot lighter to be honest.

Colour-wise? I didn't change much. ._____. It went from copper orange/reddish at the top to a purple-red. Which is what I usually dye my hair to. I like mixing dyes. biggrin

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Zebralogs
Takkita
Zebralogs
Takkita
Zebralogs
Afternoon
hiyas. I have a headache wanna swap my head for your knee for a day?
alright just make sure to do my exercises
Yay! {screws the knee into his head spot}
alright now you gotta squat down till it starts to hurt the knee and back up 5 times
{squats with his neck} wow your exercises are harder than I thought. C'mon knee!

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Takkita
yes it just started this morning for us here wink Welcome to Mouser!

Awesome...it's morning here too..sort of, 2am...xD
I'll probably stick around 'til 8.. mrgreen

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ { xGIVE ME YOUR BABIESx)
Takkita
Zebralogs
Takkita
Zebralogs
Takkita
Zebralogs
Afternoon
alright now you gotta squat down till it starts to hurt the knee and back up 5 times
{squats with his neck} wow your exercises are harder than I thought. C'mon knee!
Yeah strengthening the quads is no easy task,

Precious Knight

-cheers for Lucky-
Go Lucky Go!!!

Precious Knight

JohnnyMatrix

Hello~

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zebralogs
Jayden Kogane
Zebralogs
Jayden Kogane
Zebralogs
so just have to enjoy the long weekend then
Long weekend? There's a long weekend? I thought it was a regular weekend. I'm usually off Friday & Monday... just this time I don't need to worry about contacting the bank or lawyers or stuff since everything is closed.
Well obviously i don't pay enough attention to when your working then lol
Didn't expect you to. xd
i think most of it is just i don't pay attention to what day it is anyway
ah. so what day is it?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Masquerade! At the Opera
Jayden Kogane
Masquerade! At the Opera
Jayden Kogane
eek EEEP!
*hides behind someone*

I'm only really looking to impale one person in particular, though
Who's that?

My other-half over there with the wings, and similar avatar
heart
eek You'd do that to half of yourself? Wouldn't that hurt?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
too much carbs?
I don't know... I thought it was balanced with fruit and tea and bread..
bread carbs, fruit carbs. If you put sugar in your tea...carbs.
honey in tea.

and is this blue enough? the hair and jeans look nearly black but I thing they're supposed to be blue...
Honey's carbs buddy.
If you think it works, it does ^__^
I don't like it but I was trying to keep more blue than black...
And what am I supposed to each for breakfast?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
JohnnyMatrix
Jayden Kogane
It's Go Team Mouser! day

Cool..I dressed up right then.. xD

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ { xGIVE ME YOUR BABIESx)
Yup. It's only afternoon on the 18th so so there's still several hours of team mouser. 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Zebralogs
Takkita
Zebralogs
Afternoon
rofl rofl rofl How will you see? Talk? breath? think?
Jayden Kogane
Zebralogs
Jayden Kogane
Zebralogs
Jayden Kogane
Zebralogs
so just have to enjoy the long weekend then
Long weekend? There's a long weekend? I thought it was a regular weekend. I'm usually off Friday & Monday... just this time I don't need to worry about contacting the bank or lawyers or stuff since everything is closed.
Well obviously i don't pay enough attention to when your working then lol
Didn't expect you to. xd
i think most of it is just i don't pay attention to what day it is anyway
ah. so what day is it?
if i hadn't checked i probably would of said saturday

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-kakashiandyaoi-
Jayden Kogane
-kakashiandyaoi-
Jayden Kogane
-kakashiandyaoi-

Oh you write biggrin ?

attempt to... and you didn't know this?
I thought most people around here knew that.

I've never seen any of it emotion_kirakira
may i?
I think you might have asked but then poofed from here for awhile.

It's not very good. sweatdrop

Im sure you are great

I don't think so. sweatdrop

Here's a story I wrote last year for Lost Sock Day... it was kind of a contest where everyone won. I liked Lucky's Missing Sock poster the best.
Sorry, the spaces seem to vanish when I copy it from Word and paste it here.

The Sock Wars
---Day 1, Friday
The warm and bright morning sun streamed through the crack in the curtains onto the face of the sleeping teenager. He rolled over, burying his head under his sheet, trying to block out the sun. Just then the loud, annoying beeping of the alarm clock sounded. The young man groaned.
“I guess it’s time to get up,” he muttered as he took the sheet off his head and proceeded to slowly climb out of bed.
Once he was up he glanced in the full-length mirror on his closet door and frowned as he ran his hand through his dark hair. “Meh, my hair looks horrible. I had better hop into the shower before Justin gets up and starts complaining that I’m hogging the bathroom again.”
A few minutes later he stepped out of the shower and started to blow dry his hair when someone pounded on the door.
“Hurry up, Jay! I need to pee!”
“Use another bathroom, Justin. I’m trying to do my hair.”
“Dammit! Stop being such a girl. You do know only girls spend so much time trying to get their hair perfect.” Justin replied as he stormed off down the hallway.
A few minutes later he returned to his bedroom, wrapped in his towel, his hair nice and straight instead of in the wavy mess it would have been otherwise. He dropped the towel on the chair by his desk and started looking for something to wear. After picking out a pair of fairly tight jeans, a tee-shirt and a blue shirt to wear over it, he then started riffling through his sock and underwear drawer to find a certain pair of blue argyle socks whose color matched his shirt exactly. Only one sock seemed to be in the drawer. He ended up dumping the contents of the entire drawer on his bed but still could not find his missing sock.
He quickly got dressed and ran out of his room barefoot. “Mom!” He shouted as he ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Have you seen my blue argyle sock?”
“Sorry sweetie, you insist on doing your own laundry so I haven’t touched it. Maybe you missed it when you washed your stuff.”
“No. I put everything in the hamper. I make sure of it. There are no dirty clothes in my room.” He looked over at his brother who was sitting on a stool at the counter between the kitchen and the dining room, scooping a dripping spoonful of cereal into his mouth. “Unlike Justin, whose room looks like a bomb hit it. How do you even find his clothes to wash them?”
Their mother laughed, “It’s a challenge. I’m sure there’s stuff in there that hasn’t been washed in months, I just can’t find it. Now go put on another pair of socks and come have some breakfast. I don’t want you to go to school hungry.”
“How can I think about eating now? I NEED to find that sock.”
After a quick search of the laundry room in the basement and the clothes hamper, Jayden ran back to his room in a huff. He then searched under his bed and through the pile of socks and underwear still on his bed.
“What’s wrong?” His little sister asked as she cautiously stuck her head into the room. “You look like you’re about to cry and you’ve been running all over the house.” Her dark eyes were filled with worry.
“Aya, have you seen my blue argyle sock?” He held up the lone sock so she could see what it looked like. “I can’t find the other one and I need to wear them today.”
“Sorry, I haven’t. Maybe you should find another pair to wear.”
“But these match my shirt!” He held up the sock to the shirt to show her how well the colours matched.
“Sorry Jayde, nothing I can do. I need to go get ready. There’s a fieldtrip at school for all the third graders so I really don’t want to be late.” With that she ran off to her room.
Jayden sat down the edge of his bed, head slumped and looking totally defeated. “It has to be somewhere. Why can’t I find it?” He mumbled.
“Maybe the dryer monster ate it.” Justin said with a smirk as he stood in the door of his brother’s room. “Seriously Jay, you’re taking a missing sock way too seriously. It’s one lousy sock, get over it. Sometimes it’s hard to believe you’re related to me let alone my identical twin.” He shook his head and walked across the hallway into his own room.
Jay just sat there, staring at the sock on his lap, willing its partner to make its presence known.
“Jayden, for goodness sake, you’re going to be late for school. You’re thirteen, not five. Just put on another pair of socks and we’ll look for it tonight.” His mother said with an exasperated sigh as she rubbed her temples.
“Jayden’s a drama queen! Either that or he’s just PMSing!” Justin called from the other room. “Mom, I’m gonna bike to school since I have football after school, ‘kay?”
“Okay, just be carefully and don’t forget to wear your helmet.”
“Yeah, yeah.”
“I am not a drama queen! And I don’t have PMS!” Jay called back. “I just want to wear those socks.” He then went back to pouting.
His mother gave him a hug then picked up a pair of blue socks off the navy blue comforter. “Why don’t you wear these instead?”
He looked at the socks then up at his mother, “Mom, are you crazy? That’s not the same shade of blue. They don’t match my shirt.”
“Seriously, I don’t know why you’re so worked up over a pair of socks. Just wear some black ones then. Black goes with everything. You haven’t even eaten breakfast yet and the bus will be here any minute. You’ll have to take your bike to school and you’ll still have to leave soon in any case.”
“Bye Mommy!” Ayame’s voice came from downstairs. “My bus is here.”
Jayden picked a pair of black socks out of the pile on his bed. “These are so plain. I really wanted to wear the others.” He put on the socks, took off his blue shirt and grabbed another one out of the closet. “I’ll wear grey instead. I don’t know how I could have lost a sock. I’m really careful with my stuff.”
“Maybe it’s mixed up in something else,” his mother suggested. “When you get home try searching through your clothes and see if it’s in a pocket or pant cuff or something. If we can’t find it, we’ll dump the other one and go shopping for new socks tomorrow, okay?”
“Fine, but I really like these ones.”
“Maybe we can find some just like them. Now get some breakfast and get off to school.”
~*~*~*~*~*~
The Sock Wars
--- Day 2, Saturday

Saturday started as many Saturdays before it with everyone sleeping in followed by brunch together in the sun-filled dining room. Faith Kogane made a big batch of pancakes for her husband, the three kids who still lived at home as well as for Justin’s best friend, Corey, who seemed to spend more time at the Kogane’s home than at his own.
After brunch, Faith and Jayden washed up the dishes while the others ran off to do other things.
“Thank you for helping with breakfast dishes, Jay,” Faith said to her youngest son, kissing him on the top of his head then ruffling his black hair. “What’s your plan for today?”
“I was going to meet Sam and Allie at the mall and look for a replacement pair for my lost sock. Since it’s a nice day we’ll probably go to the park and play soccer afterwards.”
“That sounds fun. I hope you all have fun. Do you know what Justin and Corey are up to today?”
“No clue. Anyway, I’ve got to get ready to meet my friends at the mall.”
Jay headed out of the kitchen and upstairs into his room. He picked out some shorts and a t-shirt to wear then opened his sock and underwear drawer to get a pair of socks. He had put everything back into it nice and neat the night before but now it looked a mess. He started going through the drawer and saw none of his socks were wrapped together in pairs as they had been.
“What the hell?” He muttered and started throwing them onto his bed as he had the day before.
He worked for several minutes trying to match up pairs of socks before realizing that there were no matching socks. It was like half the socks in his drawer had vanished.
“MOM!” He shouted as he ran back downstairs. “Half my socks are gone!”
“What do you mean?”
“They were all in pairs and now I don’t have a single pair, just a bunch of lonely, loose, single socks!”
He looked like he was about to cry so his mother pulled him into a tight hug. “I’m sure they’re around somewhere. You were all upset about one being missing yesterday. I think that someone might have decided to make more vanish.”
“That’s what I was thinking but it’s mean.”
“Did you asked Justin or Ayame if they know anything about it?”
“Aya’s not mean. She and I get along well. I don’t think she’d do it. Justin and Corey probably did it. They like causing trouble. You have to punish them!”
“I can’t punish Corey, he’s not my son. I can go talk to them though. Let’s go ask them about this.”
“You can send him home. He doesn’t like it there. His dad’s never around and his mom is always too busy for him. And you can punish Justin.”
“Let’s talk first.”
They went upstairs and knocked on Justin’s bedroom door. He opened it up on the fifth knock. Jayden still didn’t know why his brother had insisted on deep red walls and black furniture and bed sheets. His own shades of blue room had a much lighter, comfortable feel to it.
“What do you want? We’re just checking our email and then we’re going to go to the skate park.” He said, brushing hair out of his brown eye.
Corey sat on the bed with his laptop next to him. Corey was stockier and a little taller than Justin, with gray eyes and dirty blond hair. “What’s up Mrs. K.? Jay, lose something?” He said with a smirk.
“You guys stole my socks! Where are they? Did you take my other one yesterday too?”
“I didn’t touch your damn blue sock,” Justin growled. “You lost that one. I know you’re a**l about losing things. It’s hilarious.” He laughed.
“Justin! Watch your language,” his mother snapped. “What did you do with all your brother’s socks?”
“He just had too many so we had to liberate some of them,” he responded with a smirk. “I think they wanted to get free.”
“Yeah,” Corey added, “they just went for a walk, that’s all.”
“Jus...tin...” Jayden whined. “Please tell me what you did with them.”
“Why not just wear sandals?”
“Juss!!! I’m gonna be playing soccer. I need my socks. Do you want to skateboard in sandals? It’d be kind of dangerous I think. Just give me back my sock. Please.”
Justin turned and looked at Corey, “What do you think Core? Should we point him in the right direction? You think he’ll like to go on a little sock hunt?”
Corey laughed then got up off the bed. “Yes, like an egg hunt. There’s colorful little sock eggs all over.”
“All over the house?” Jay asked, a little overwhelmed at the prospect of searching the whole house.
“Nah, just the backyard,” Justin replied.
“Justin, please apologize to your brother for this prank,” Faith insisted. “You know he’s sensitive and stuff. You shouldn’t pull these kinds of things.”
“But it’s so much fun. He’s such a drama-queen.”
“JUSTIN!”
“Fine, Mom, just don’t yell.” He turned to his brother, “Sorry Jay. You’re just too fun to tease. You know we didn’t mean anything mean by it, right?”
“Sorry Jay,” Corey said, still smirking. “Have fun finding them all.”
“Uh uh, you two are helping him.”
“But Mom...”
“No Justin. You guys messed with your brother’s stuff so you’re not having any more fun until all his socks are back in his drawer.”
The four of them headed out to the backyard. Jay walked down the stairs which lead off the deck and surveyed the yard. Several socks were already evident. There were a few on the fence between the main part of the yard and the pool, several within the flower beds, some in the sand and sticking out of the tire swing beneath the tree house. He was sure there was probably at least one in the barbeque and some in the tree house itself.
Faith moved a sock from one of the patio chairs and placed it on the table before sitting down. “I’ll be sitting here while you guys collect all those socks.”
“They’re going to be dirty too. They’ll all have to be washed,” Jay said taking one out from the flower bed.
“But they weren’t worn. Why’d they have to be washed? And don’t expect me to wash them. I don’t know how that machine works. If you want them washed, you’re gonna be washing them,” Justin replied.
“They’re in the dirt and in the sand. You really think they should go in a drawer with clean socks and underwear after that?”
“Sure, why not?”
“You’re gross.”
“And you’re girly. Maybe you need to actually hang out with guys instead of girls all the time.”
“Justin, please leave your brother alone. He can be friends with whomever he wants.” Faith lowered her voice, “You know he has been dealing with depression. Please Justin, don’t push him. I don’t want him hurting himself again.”
“You know I can hear you, right? And I’m not going to kill myself over missing socks. I’m just frustrated, that’s all.”
It took nearly two hours to collect all the lonely socks, wash them, dry them and find their mates then put them neatly in their place in the drawer. After that Faith let Justin and Corey leave to go play in the park.
Jay put on a pair of socks, grabbed his wallet and headed towards the door. “I’ll be back to get a ball and drop off my new socks in a bit. Mom?”
“Yes?”
“Is it okay if I get Justin back for his prank? Nothing too mean; I just want to give him a taste of his own medicine.”
Faith laughed, “Fine, he deserves it, but just remember if there’s socks to collect, you have to help.”
“Sure. I need some stuff at the mall. Tomorrow Just will get what he deserves.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Sock Wars
--- Day 3, Sunday
Sunday morning started slowly. Justin lied in his bed, enjoying being lazy and wishing he could fall back asleep. He could hear Corey breathing down on the air mattress next to the bed but he wasn’t sure if his friend was asleep or just being lazy like he was.
“Boys!” Keisuke Kogane’s voice boomed from downstairs, “Bacon and eggs are out. Come eat before it gets cold.”
Justin rolled over and looked over the edge of his bed. “Core, you awake?”
Corey laughed and sat up. “Yeah, guess we had better go eat before Jay eats all the bacon.”
Justin laughed as well and sat up. “Yeah, as if. I think that’s why my brother is so scrawny, he doesn’t eat enough.”
Justin then climbed out of bed and started scouring his room for something to wear; randomly throwing aside stuff that smelled too much or was obvious dirty whenever he found them. He eventually found some shorts and a t-shirt which were passable.
“The good thing about living out of a backpack, I never have to look far for my clothes,” Corey laughed. “So time for bacon?”
“And eggs,” Justin agreed. “I just need to put some socks on but I haven’t seen any on the floor.” He opened his top drawer. “What the...?!?!”
“What’s wrong?”
Justin took out the current total contents of the drawer, two mismatched, knee high socks. One was white with lace across the top and a big Barbie pink bow. The other one was black with a big red bow on it. “What the hell are these doing here?” He glared at the door. “JAYDEN!”
He stormed out of his room and across the hall to his brother’s room but it was empty. He spun around, nearly knocking over Corey as he ran towards the stairs. “JAYDEN! What the hell are these?”
Holding up the girly socks he charged into the dining room. “Why the hell did you put these in my drawer? Where’s my socks? Where the hell did you get these girly things?”
At the table Keisuke looked shocked, Ayame was giggling, Faith was smiling and Jayden had a cocky smirk.
The younger twin stood up and put his hands on his hips. “How does it feel?”
“Shut up and give me my socks back. I had no underwear in there either!”
Jayden scrunched up his nose in a look of disgust. “Well I didn’t touch your underwear. There were only a couple of pairs of socks in there. The ones on your floor were gross though. Seriously, no clean underwear and hardly any socks; do your laundry. For the record, girls don’t like guys who smell bad.”
“So you’re an expert on girls now? I’ve had tons more dates than you have. You had one girlfriend last summer and now you’re an expert?”
“Just...” Corey whispered behind Justin, tapping his shoulder, “Jay does hang around girls a lot. Maybe he’s heard something...”
“Shut up, Corey. You’re not helping.” He snapped then turned back to Jayden. “Okay, hardy har har. You got your laugh. Now may I have my stuff back... please?”
“Fine.”
Jayden got up and went upstairs, Justin and Corey followed. He took a garbage bag out from under his bed and emptied the contents onto Justin’s floor.
“Here’s your dirty socks. The clean ones are on my desk, just a moment.” He went off and returned a couple of moments later with three pairs of socks, which he put on Justin’s bed. “Please don’t touch my stuff again.” And with that he walked out.
“Wait!” Justin called. His brother stopped and turned around, looking back into the room. “You forgot these. Maybe you should wear them today.” He threw the mismatched girly socks at his brother.
Jay caught them, stuck out his tongue and then walked off.
~*~*~*~*~
Once breakfast was over and the kids had all run off to play outside, Faith cleaned off the table. Keisuke remained in his seat, sipping his coffee.
“What was that with the socks,” Kei asked his wife. “Did I miss something?”
“Don’t worry about it. I think it’s over now. Oh, don’t forget you promised to paint the laundry room today. I really wish I didn’t have to work this afternoon. I feel bad leaving all the painting to you.”
“It’s fine. It’s a small room so it shouldn’t take me too long to change the color. You bought the paint for it?”
“Of course. It’s on the table in the laundry room. I thought a perkier color would brighten the dreary room.”
~*~*~*~*~
It was close to an hour later when Kei, dressed in his painting rags, headed downstairs to paint the small room. He wasn’t sure what his wife had against the cream-colored walls but she was the one who used the room the most and if she wanted it changed then he was happy to oblige. It was always a good thing to have a happy wife.
He started to pull the furniture away from the walls, towards the center of the room. He unplugged the dryer then moved it out, away from the wall. When he went back to move the washer he saw something dark laying on the ground.
“What is that?” he mumbled as he bent down to pick it up. “I guess someone lost a sock between the washer and dryer. I wonder whose it is.” He mused as he held up the blue argyle sock.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Edward Nite
Jayden Kogane
Edward Nite
Hello~
Hello smile

How are you, Jay?
Okay.
Sorry, I was making cookies...nearly finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff