Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Rubie Cube

c: I'm doing well. Just finished my classes for today and decided I should do this little Charity thing again. Although, I fear I may have made my questions a tad bit too difficult.

And my picture is amazing! It's actually part of the banner for my writing shop that a lovely friend made for me~ I love all that is creepy.

We’ve spent time together that made our hearts dance. But every story has to come to an end. No one can stay a kid forever ...

++++▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ + ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ + ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thats good c: oooo > u< LOL. well ive been looking over them and the prizes under it and they seem pretty reasonable to me o v ob
yusyus. omg really LOLOL. xD; im not great with creepiness and scariness yah. ; v;

... Time passes, and people grow up. There will come a day when we will no longer be together.
- Natsume Kyousuke

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Corpse Heaven
I'll be staying around here for a while. cool

You're welcome to join me here then~ How are you?

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Corpse Heaven

We’ve spent time together that made our hearts dance. But every story has to come to an end. No one can stay a kid forever ...

nice avi o v ob i like it. its cute. xD

... Time passes, and people grow up. There will come a day when we will no longer be together.
- Natsume Kyousuke

Kittyqueen's Waifu

Wild Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Rubie Cube
Corpse Heaven

You're welcome to join me here then~ How are you?

Pretty good~
Just looking around, looking where to settle and talk to people. emotion_kirakira

Kittyqueen's Waifu

Wild Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Smurf village
Corpse Heaven

nice avi o v ob i like it. its cute. xD

- Natsume Kyousuke

Oh well thank you!
I like your avi too. emotion_kirakira

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Smurf village

thats good c: oooo > u< LOL. well ive been looking over them and the prizes under it and they seem pretty reasonable to me o v ob
yusyus. omg really LOLOL. xD; im not great with creepiness and scariness yah. ; v;

- Natsume Kyousuke

I just get worried that people will only answer off the fourth tier to try and get at the Agape.

*huff*

I'm not great with it but I like it still. ...makes me want to watch scary movies again.

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Corpse Heaven

Oh well thank you!

<33 thank you > u<; so how are you? xD
btw eu e whats the name of your shirt thing.

- Natsume Kyousuke

Yuvreenroks generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 305!

Friendly Giver

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Rubie Cube
I just get worried that people will only answer off the fourth tier to try and get at the Agape.

*huff*

I'm not great with it but I like it still. ...makes me want to watch scary movies again.

ah o no everyone wants Agape huh. but i dun get whats so great about it o.0; is there like something that everyone wants?
//patpat
LOL. omg are you serious xD; i cant watch horror ever. in my life. i watched a horror anime and i scared the daylights outta me.

- Natsume Kyousuke

Kittyqueen's Waifu

Wild Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Smurf village
Corpse Heaven

Oh well thank you!

<33 thank you > u<; so how are you? xD
btw eu e whats the name of your shirt thing.

- Natsume Kyousuke

Wow, I keep forgetting to let people see what i'm wearing.
It's called Commedia.
It's not that expensive. 3nodding

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Smurf village

ah o no everyone wants Agape huh. but i dun get whats so great about it o.0; is there like something that everyone wants?
//patpat
LOL. omg are you serious xD; i cant watch horror ever. in my life. i watched a horror anime and i scared the daylights outta me.

- Natsume Kyousuke

I only wanted one because I collect the Sainte Ciel stuff. This just happens to be an extra that I thought would make for a lovely prize considering how expensive they are on MP.

I am serious~ I'm in love with the really bad horror movies. Their cheesyness is just amazing.

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Corpse Heaven

Wow, I keep forgetting to let people see what i'm wearing.
It's called Commedia.
It's not that expensive. 3nodding

xDD its okay //patpat.
oooo c: thanks <3 LOL. well its obviously inflated xD; but yeah its not that expensive c8

- Natsume Kyousuke

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Rubie Cube
I only wanted one because I collect the Sainte Ciel stuff. This just happens to be an extra that I thought would make for a lovely prize considering how expensive they are on MP.

I am serious~ I'm in love with the really bad horror movies. Their cheesyness is just amazing.

ah xD mhm o -o; so inflated tho. e ne but i wouldnt want to get something that i dont want and then sell it 8U id rather just aim for what i want/need than aim for gold you know.
LOL. XD idk. i think i just take it too seriously so i scare myself instead. ; v;

- Natsume Kyousuke

NazaThoth's Wife

Divine Prophet

8,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
Smurf village

ah xD mhm o -o; so inflated tho. e ne but i wouldnt want to get something that i dont want and then sell it 8U id rather just aim for what i want/need than aim for gold you know.
LOL. XD idk. i think i just take it too seriously so i scare myself instead. ; v;

- Natsume Kyousuke

Yeah, it's crazy. I got lucky a while back and managed to sell an item for billions. Wrapped up the last of my dream avis nicely and left me with a nice sum to help out around here with.

<3 I also love these creepy websites I come across. Or just learning about hoaxes and such in general. It's fun.

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Rubie Cube

Yeah, it's crazy. I got lucky a while back and managed to sell an item for billions. Wrapped up the last of my dream avis nicely and left me with a nice sum to help out around here with.

<3 I also love these creepy websites I come across. Or just learning about hoaxes and such in general. It's fun.

yup. ohhh O; good job! o v ob btw quick question, was Street Bounce supposed to be on the prize list twice? o -o for Tier 1 & 3.
LOL. xD ugh. e ne; i think its because i cant take the blood and all that o no; like i see it = im dead. = v=

- Natsume Kyousuke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces