Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can you please help me some?
Hi!
I've been here for 31 days.
Some people helped me start but then some became a total jerk. sad

Can you help me?
I started this account last year, but didn't really use it so.. anything will be gratefully appreciated cat_lol

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
I think I got trades to all you guys!! biggrin If you need more help stop by my gifting thread!
Omg ty so much heart

Newbie Miko

ImHotPink4ever

Hello!
I saw this thread while browsing the forums after a long time. I was on gaia a couple years ago but sadly have to start over, cause I don't remember the account.
But anything will be lots of help finally got that trading pass blaugh , I took a look in the marketplace and is it really normal for the prices to be this high?

Newbie Miko

Thank you wow!
I did not expect it to be that much.
Thank u.

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever

Hello!
I saw this thread while browsing the forums after a long time. I was on gaia a couple years ago but sadly have to start over, cause I don't remember the account.
But anything will be lots of help finally got that trading pass blaugh , I took a look in the marketplace and is it really normal for the prices to be this high?
It is now, unfortunately. sad

Friendly Genius

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey there 3nodding

I`m a Gaia veteran, but I don`t know my original account info. This is the first time I`ve been back since then, so it`s been a few years. If your willing, coins/cash would be awesome.

Or maybe any animal stuff (like my avi penguin).

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_yatta gaia_nitemareright

Newbie Miko

ImHotPink4ever
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever

Hello!

I remember when things were still 100k and below and 1 million was considered to be a lot

Fashionable Hoarder

29,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever

Hello!

I remember when things were still 100k and below and 1 million was considered to be a lot
Yeah like Mod Geisha was my first big rig win and it being worth 1,2 million was HUGE!! But now it is 14 billion!!! eek What is with that???

Newbie Miko

ImHotPink4ever
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever
Ritsuha
ImHotPink4ever

Hello!

Yeah like Mod Geisha was my first big rig win and it being worth 1,2 million was HUGE!! But now it is 14 billion!!! eek What is with that???

That much?!
That's incredible, how much inflation had affected it

Newbie Miko

ImHotPink4ever
Thank you! I am lacking in color, no pinks, gold or greens. I should search for the shops some more.

Beloved Noob

ImHotPink4ever
I think I got trades to all you guys!! biggrin If you need more help stop by my gifting thread!

right? i will certainly come =u= haha
how are you today pinky? ^.^
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some stuff everything is like crazy expensive here crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff