1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2895 2896 2897 > >> >>> »|

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
xd Welcome to Lochinvar's Crazy Like a Fox Quest, version 2.0 xd
heart (Actual Quest Beginning Date: March 2004) heart

Quest News: Just organizing my inventory after all these free things. Questing will resume once I have it together. 3nodding

Past Quests of Note:

31 Jul 13 - I got Koji for 10.2 million in one month! eek

17 Nov 07--I got my Angelic Sash! I'm so excited! I had really been hoping to finish the quest before my birthday and I managed to do it!

Table of Contents:
1: You Are Here! (Contains Welcome, Quest News, and Table of Contents)
2: ART ART Resolution Quest
3: Most Recent Artwork
4: The Hogwarts Project
5: Loch's Art Projects
6: Donators
7: Philanthropy Quest (Things I've donated)
8: Photo Album
9: Things in Loch's EMO Bag/Familiars
10: Other Cute Stuff
11: Loch's Fashions-Tekteks by you
12: Links
13: Collected Quotes
14: Gifts from Loch to you!
domokun heart heart heart

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
domokun ART ART Resolution! domokun

In addition to everything on my Crazy Like a Fox Quest(s), I now want to work on the Art Quest to end all art quests! domokun

This doesn't mean I won't accept gifts of art. They are always welcome! heart

On to the Quest!

Angela Cross and the End-All Spell-- A HP fanfic, written by Benares, about me and my friends at Hogwarts. (Not as Mary Sue as it sounds from that description alone, I promise) The story takes place during the same exact time as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, told from a different point of view and with completely different adventures! Benares has done his best to keep characters book and/or movie canon. The story is actually longer than the Sorcerer's Stone! As practice drawing with a tablet (which I hadn't done before this), I am attempting to draw the story as a manga. It has started out rather shaky, but I plan on improving with this massive undertaking. This is listed first because I want art of the characters/scenes before art of my avatar or other original characters so I will be more motivated to work on the manga.

End-All References:
The 4 Main Characters--Left to right-Jason, Kathy, Angela, James
Angela Cross and the End-All Spell--The manga. Obviously I haven't gotten very far at all yet. More coming soon!
Art by other Artists--Pictures of End-All Spell and a couple of The Broomstick Marathon as well as some misc. (non-canon) others.
Angela Cross and the End-All Spell--The fanfic by Benares at FictionAlley. You can read the whole thing here and there's a section to leave comments/reviews.

********************************************************************************

Avatar Art--Avatar art is probably the easiest thing for most people to draw. If you draw me, remember that I have light orange hair and always have fox ears and tail although I do sometimes tuck my ears in under some hats. I wouldn't want to cut ear holes in my AFK or OMG ya know? You can also draw my male version, Ravnihcol (note it's just Lochinvar spelled backwards). He also has orange hair and fox ears and tail. We can be drawn together or separately.

Art by other Artists

*********************************************************************************

My Other Original Characters--I have a ton of characters that I've created that may someday have a manga of their own. They all have very distinct personalities so you may want to ask before you draw any of them. For example: Kirwan is rather moody and reclusive so you would rarely ever see him smile. Andgi is just 3 years old despite being full grown, and so you'd never see her in any kind of adult situation. Most of their personalities are pretty obvious in the pictures, but just ask if you have any questions. 3nodding

References:
My Characters Drawn By Me
My Characters Drawn By Others

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
heart Most Recent Art heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute avatar art from Adie05! Check out the auction she's participating in with 6 other artists HERE.

mrgreen Click to see my avatar as drawn by other artists!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The Hogwarts Project
My Quest to create Hogwarts (and various other locations) in Towns. With special help from Maddy and some other cool people, we have quite a few locations. So until they build that Harry Potter themepark, you can have some virtual fun in Gaia Towns.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
xp Art Info! xp

Click to see Loch battle it out in the Art Arena!
(So far it looks like I'm losing. Haha! xd )

Right now I'm working on a number of things: I've been really busy lookin' for a job and packing and all that, but I am workin' on a couple of commissions when I do get the chance. I'm really hoping that I get a job and get settled in somewhere soon so I can get back to regularly scheduling art. I WANNA DRAW! eek

Gaia Avatar Art I've Done!
Deuxia Devonair
EeveeChan
Kathy-Girl
Moorgahaine/Fossicker
Skyblue
Keika
Atlantima/Funky-Julia
Shaoli

Click to see my webpage with artworks, online manga, Gaia avatar art and more!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
*pins button onto donors*

~*The following people have donated to my quest. heart *~

+ Shaoli--Brownie Basic Skirt
+ The Fox Tail Foundation--Fox Tail
+ Nakigara (Santa) --Black Skirt
+ Benares--2000 Gold for my hat quests/821 gold for punkin stump/225 for silver boots/Snowman Suit/631 golds for White Complex Shirt/170 for Vending Pass/Ohh~Cean Red Head Wrap/1000 golds for Black Complex Shirt/1000 golds for avatar artworx/Brown Pebbo Hat/Bump Artworks/Bullseye T-shirt
+ JillyJally--500 Gold for punkin stump
+ Chino-Chan--The Gift!/2000 golds for Pilot Goggle quest
+ Bunny Rabbit--200 gold for charity
+ HM Elli--231 gold for gold locket
+ Yukino Akai--Black Sleeveless Silk Top/Hot Basic Top
+ Jonas Bartlesby--Face Veil
+ Deuxia Devonair--Hot Basic Top/1340 golds/Bump Image/Red Sketchbook/Long Stem Yellow Rose/Artworks/Cheerleader Uniform/Kokeshi Kimono
+ Shuki--Gold Locket
+ Sh33p--100 golds
+ bekuki-san--Black Strapless Bra
+ D. The Cybermage--625 golds for soft black underwear/1060 golds for Black Vintage Closed-Toe Mid Heel shoes
+ Sheiba--50 golds for charity
+ Shanra--500 golds for charity
+ EeveeChan--Smilies!/Golds/Fishin' Pole/Pandy Pack/Magician's Wand/Black Knot Top/Orange Torque Shades/Red Umbrella/Peter's Zeal
+ OddJob--200 golds for black complex shirt
+ Morgur--Bunny Hat
+ KageKaizoku--150 golds for Quidditch quest and Angelic Sash
+ paulunga--Straw Hat/Black Olympic Shirt/Demonic Pitchfork/Jacked Up Cape/Really Jacked Up Shirt/Jack's Joy/Guitar of Demona
+ Paper Dollz--38 golds for rough blue jeans
+ Roy88--500 golds for Halo
+ Atlantima--50 golds for rough blue jeans/200 golds for any quest
+ xAnaTosmUSe--50 golds for Nitemare Scarf
+ Charlie Argueta--1000 golds for any quest/Wind Security Blanket
+ Kathy-Girl--2,050 golds for quests/EMO Glasses/Robot costume/white tied top/Really Jacked Up Gloves/Inner Fire Kimono/Ocean Summer Top/Red In Da Hood Sweatshirt/Elf Hat/White Complex Headband/purple bra and panty set/Pink Ribbon Skirt/Jade Pendant/Dead Sexy Moonlight Coat/Sari Asoo
+ Moorgahaine--AFK/OMG/62K golds for Nitemare Scarf eek /Pretty ribbons for Hogwarts, the four houses, dark mark, and death eater!
+ Crazy_person--950 golds for Halo quest/August 2004 Letter/Were tail/September 2004 Letter(2)/110 golds for reindeer mask/Paintbrush/November 2008 Letter
+ MonsieurDeux--50 golds for mod squad mask
+ Skyblue--500 golds
+ Starrydance--Angelic bracelet/Lunar Cloak/2 March 2005 letters/Blue Dragon Tail/Summoning Tome/Autumn Glory/Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse/Ribbon Luv Sleeves Gold/Ume Blossom Hairpin/Goldfish in a Bag/Maid Headband/Trick or Treat Tote/1001 cans/Garlic Dress/zOMG Ribbon/Taiko Drum/Scar of Rogue/Sexy Present/Team Barton Tennis Jacket/Kiki Umbrella/The Sun (Om Nom)/Aquarium Turtle/Celebration Ribbons/Dream Town/Stella Leporidae/Magic School Bags/Pancake Mood Bubble/Sheryl Orange/Barton Mood Bubble/Taffy Mini Angel Wings/Foxy Love/Foxy March/Pumpkin Spice March
+ Keika--Stripey socksX2/Red Kilt/Brownie Ribbon Skirt/Bone Dragon Helm/Coco Kitty/Piggy plushie
+ Maddy--Sketchbook/Newsprint Stars/Anti-fashion green anti-accessory/Brown Festive Witchling Hat/Round Paper Lantern Green/Aquarium Holiday Tree/Meido Lovely Pink Dress/Giant Red Bloodshot Eyeball/Flashy Summer Top/Emo Glasses/Headband/The 4th Amigo Dusti Tie/Green Kilt/Orange Pumpkin-Head Wig
+ Funky-Julia--Black Leather Belt
+ MistressMinako-- Unknown amounts of gold (quest was broken when given sweatdrop )
+ Fuyutsuki-San-- Fire Gauntlet
+ brokenshiori--Snow Yeti
+ Noriko M. Chijinu--Lunar Cowl
+ Trina_Mythos--Witch Hat
+ Sephirothgal--Hard Shell Pack/2500 golds
+ MingSao--Ice Tiara/Phoenix Circlet/Nitemare Parasol
+ Dragostae--439 Golds
+ Lise Illumincroix--5000 golds/Artworks/Gold Pom Pom Scarf/Obsidian Leather Kachina Dancer Dress/Tsunami Ko Classic Jacket/Pizza Mood Bubble/Blue Peony Spicy QiPao/Carmine Red Robo Heroine Trenchcoat/Red Spicy Qipao
+ x_Charisma_x--390 golds for Halo quest
+ Adarea--Artworks
+ x~Jade--Artworks/Silver Promise Ring
+ TheUnknownFactor--Grunny Shirt, V-neck (male), Face Veil, and Scar of the Hero to sell for quest golds
+ =-[ Lost.In.Darkness]-=--5000 golds
+ Shizuka X--Artworks
+ Silver Sunrise--Artworks
+ SailorGundam06--November 2006 Letter/1000 golds
+ arcticwolf_blue--20579 golds/10 tickets/Slick Maroon Dress/Long Black Sparkle Top/Crisp white Summer Dress/Burned Apocarripped Scarf/Mallows on a Stick/Watermeat Set/Red Top Fleece Vest/Grass Green Top Fleece Vest/Sentinel's Death Portal/Blue & Yellow Beach Umbrella/ Mythrill High Elf Skirt/Blue Retro Astro Skirt/Light Golden Titania Blouse/Leather Offworld Rain Coat/Blue Peony Sweet Qipao
+ Aiyara_Majora--Artwork
+ Anonymous Benefactor (I always wanted a benefactor!)--Viking Helm/Mummy Mask/Hockey Mask/Skull Biker Helmet/Stress Relief Candles/Long Black Sparkle Top/Brass Rave Goggles/Freshwater Pearl earrings/Roco Rochel Costume Earrings/Gnome Major/Baby Watermeat/Let It Snow/Happy Capsule/Yellow Babydoll Tunic/Carmine Red Robo Heroine/Peppermint Candy Slippers/Ivory Breezy Top
+ Basilisk--Artworks
+ Mylinda Antoinette--Sport T-shirt 13/1117 golds
+ ViolentWindMidori--1000 golds
+ Mr Spooty--1,218,762 golds/lots of old cans/Tonbo Furisode/Gingko Hairpin/September 2008 Letter/Pink Ribboned Black Cat Hooded Jumper/black Victorian Boots/Desicated Apocaripped Gloves/Candy Corn Witchling Dress/Gold Hoop Earrings/Red & Brown Saloon Girl Dress/Burnished Black Kukui Necklace/Orange and Yellow Reversible Bracelets/Orange and Yellow Reversible Hairclips/Orange Bar Earrings/1 firefly xd /Gold Peony Sweet Qipao/Order of the Rhino Armor/SIN Robes/Tomorgenne Maid/Air Raider/Father's Armor/Peter Pan/Dark Chocolate Lump o'Somethin'/Meido Elegant Black Dress/Pink Giftbox X4/Pinot Noiress/Ballad of Orpheus/Watermelon Dream/Wakiya's Storm
+ Kitty Little-- Raving Red Starman Neckerchief/Onigiri/Pearl Milady Bodice/Pearl Milady Headpiece/Heartbreaker Jacket/400 gold/Cheepz/Flashion Red Star Stockings/Holiday Cardinal/Simple Teal Skirt/Simple Pink Skirt/Simple Orange Skirt/Simple Yellow Skirt/Simple Green Skirt/Simple Purple Skirt/Egyptian Jewelry Box/Dirty Martini/Classic Margarita/Estrella Azul Lucha Libre Cape/Peridot High Elf Bodice/Cinnamint Minty Gloves/Wintermint Minty Gloves/Nightmint Minty Gloves/Spearmint Minty Gloves/Merlin's Hat by Dernier*Cri
+ Yoru-san--163,377K/Young Mrs. Claus' bustier/Young Mrs. Claus' Flirty top/Poinsettia Hairpiece/Pumpkin Pail/Pinwheel/Holiday Cardinal/Jackies/Chirpy/Baby Watermeat/Abundant Garden/Pumpkin Spice Cupcake/Green Raggedy Doll Striped Stockings/Gaiaman's Cape
+ Noriko--Lovely Genie Pink Embroidered Top
+ princess-lola--Brown Zoot Suit Tapa
+ Blaze-kun--No. 2 Pencil
+ citystardust--Lovely Genie Lamp/Powdered Sugarplum Bodice
+ Aalyve Wyyre--50,261,950 golds/Holly Candle Crown/Ghost Hunter Neutron Blaster 2007 X 2/Kaya the Cat/pineapple hat/1 old can/Stealth Evo-Black Boots/Bag of Win 2/green balloon animal dog/Coal Gunner Coat/Pirate Emote Mask/Spartan Sandals/Spartan bracers/Spartan Spear/Flower Watering Can/Captain Ara's Nestegg/Dusty White Wild West Duster Coat/1001 cans/Red Heart Hairpin/Creamy Brown Tavern Wench's Blouse/Lawn Gnome Figurine/The JackOLantern/Swimming Goldfish/Anima Adamantea/Black Catscratch Hat/Gold Peony Sweet Qipao/Green Field Cap/Frilled Orange Top/Picnic Basket/Gold Ornamental Chopsticks/Red Elf Hat/Lime Sparkle Empire Dress/Gnome Inhabitant/Gnome Courier/Song of the Nightingale/Artist's Easel/Black Batty Clockworks Cap/Strange Captain's Cap/Blood Red Nurse Uniform/Tropical Sarong/Audrey's Red Strap Heels/Recycling Mood Bubble/Green Intentions/Christian Siriano's Gold Brown Feather Gown/Hot Cuppa Green Tea/Rainbow Legwarmers/November Birthday Cape/Gold Ball Ornament Earrings/Orange Babydoll Shoes/Yellow Babydoll Gloves/Yellow Babydoll Socks/Blade of the Devil Tail's Tunic/Spirit Pyre/Lucky Clover/Little Lemon Lime/Vday 2k11 Diedrich's Balloon/VDay 2k11 Gloryheart Parasol/VDay 2K11 Radio Jack's Balloon/VDay 2K11 Heartsbane Blade/VDay 2K11 Heartsbane Parasol/VDay 2K11 Heartsbane Bouquet/Huey/Deific Templar/Lemonade Style/Limeade Style/Golden Gumshoe/YumYum Burger/Orange Baby's Breath/Wonderful Green Wizard/Lucky Tiger Shirt/Donkeyskin/Romance Pendant/Capelet Demonique/Pongo The Ferret/Exclamation Mark Mood Bubble/Starlight Sweeper/Moonlight Gardian/Regalia of the Flame Tongue/Pineapple Mood Bubble/Steamgear Desperado/Court of the Fairy Queen/Pumpkin Patch/Peppermint Yeti Fleece/Space Channel Gaia/White Fishnet Stockings/White Neck Ribbon/Adamant High Elf Bodice/Ice Champion Silver Glitter Shirt/Pizza Slice/Chocolate Chip Cookie/Coconut Umbrella Drink/Tufted Pink Peony Hair Clip/Pink Fishnet Stockings/Dry Leaf Hat/Pink Retro Astro Skirt/Gold Neck Ribbon/Quaint Neighborhood/Go Green Mood Bubble/Orange Bedoin Tunic/Nitemare Bustier/Green Space Girl Transparent Skirt/Green Fishnet Stockings/Emerald Vanir Valtz/Grey Spencer Jacket/Sweatdrop Mood Bubble/Sword in the Stone/TLDR hat (1a)/Durem Knight/Vibrant Sunshine/Orange Retro Astro Skirt/Orange Fishnet Stockings/Orange Neo-Top/Maple Tavern Wench's Fish Tray/Forest Mushroom/Spartan Queen/Brown Magical Giftbox/Dexterous Marksman/Durem Marching Band Shako/Party Hats/Energetic Plantimal/Nogitsune/Astra Pink and White Swishing Fox Tail/Astra Golden Sparkles/Elegant Toast to You/Pongo the Ferret/Astra Snowy Winter
+ Mystic Wolf-Spirit--94 old cans
+ XellosRei-- 53 old cans
+ ApostleoftheWind13--12 old cans/SIN Medallion/Alchemy supplies/Witch Bubble Hat
+ Adie05--Avatar Art/old cans
+ Saintsage777--Black Heart Hairpin/Blue Heart Hairpin/Horns of the Dragon Queen
+ Pyriya-- 13665 golds/Sunflower bouquet/Box of Sweets/Flashion Purple Star Stockings/Candycorn Witchling Hat/Striped Witchling Hat/Blue Mandarin Bolero/Blade of the Angel's Wing Tunic/Blessed Stellarite/Dapper White Captain's Hat/Pharoah's Banner
+ Alis in Wonderland--Black Olympic Shirt/White Olympic Shirt/White Ruffled Top/White Tied Top
+ dragonprincess_bloom--Star Hairpin/Charon's Vessel
+ Zetsubou no Jenji--2000 GoldsPurple Umbrella/Blue Dragon Tail/Blood Drop Brooch/Mimzy
+ RoseMaxwell--20000 golds/Black Peony Sweet QiPao/SIN Mace/Love Wrapped/Little Black Sexy Dress/Pink Peony Sweet Quipao/String Ensemble/Emerald High Elf Tunic/Razzle Dazzle/Limelight Popstar Heels/The Sphinx
+ Y e L L o W h A z E 6-- 1611 golds
+ fantasyboylol--Moonshine
+ TheSilverTigeress--Orange Umbrella
+ Heart OFire--50,000 gold/December 2006 letter/December 2007 letter
+ Crymea -- Navy Trimmed Chef's Coat
+ LadyHealingHands--Candycorn Striped Stockings
+ I Ceymore Ratz--Sexy Present
+ kittykittykat--Gnome Major
+ Gaerlend Veungurl--700K golds crying
+ -The Christmas Spiriter- --Holy Gauntlets
+ Aureolinette--Pumpkin Spice Cupcake/Cool Blue Robo Heroine Trenchcoat/Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake/Pink Sock Hop Poodle Skirt
+ Honouria--Silver Champagne Top Hat
+ Midnight Maskerade--Resolute Hero
+ lnk1001--Cans for Rav/Ranunculus
+ Googleswatt--The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants
+ Kiara_Adeen-- Rainbow Jubilee/Purple Dark Elf Thigh Boots/Celebration Ribbons
+ mimsy--10K
+ Belle Frost -- 786 old cans/Wintertide Cap/Wing Sneakers
+ Scythe de Zaran-- 25K golds/2 starfish/turtle/Aquarium Holiday lights
+ SinnySpid-- 50M golds/42 Pink Carnations/2 Blue Carnations/Kelp O' The Loch
+ Jenji-bean--281K/Warlock School
+ Mirumoto_Tsubasa--Fair Dragonfly/Winterland Snowflake/Alchemy supplies/Dark Omen/5 Philosopher's Caches
+ mcm--a BEEJILLION things donated to The Hogwarts Project and alchemy supplies
+ RessurectedDeath--200K toward The Hogwarts Project
+ MizerysChild --Phoenix Circlet, Mao's Hachimaki, Banggai Cardinal
+ ll k a g a m i ll --Light gray and gray reversible bracelets/Golden Yellow Ribbon/Black Zoot Suit Tie/Porcelina Pink Prim Booties/Spirited 2K10 Snowflake Belt/Moira's Gold Navel Piercing/Buttoned Down Flora Peacoat/Pesto Green Artist's Beret/Soft Pink Loose Socks/Audrey's Red Strap Heel's/Blue Serafuku Bow/Fresh Taj Top
+ frozen_flames06 -- Alchemy supplies
+ Queen_Rini -- Alchemy supplies/Rapunzel's Braided Hair/Firebird Feather Broom
+ Royal Smoke -- 45.5K
+ Elachu -- Wish Upon a Star/Red Heart Balloon/Celebration Ribbons/Secret Sparkles/Secret Butterflies/Heart of Gold/Mana Seed/Plain Fluff Plush/Light Spirit/Angelic Manner/Spiderwick Sprite/Garlic Plushie
+ Danni Phantom Drama--20K
+ Azamonde --50K
+ Athella -- Ivory Soldier/Starmony/Project Couture Redux
+ Pegasid -- Made Koji happen heart
+ Cosmic Remnant -- 50K
+ Hell1o1 -- Pink Magic Giftbox, Teal Honeymoon Bra, Aquarium Starfish
+ Akamaru_ichii -- Rolling Rainstorm
+ Aurora De Staria -- Rolling Rainstorm
+ Miu Meow -- 30M gold
+ Wolfish Antics -- Swishing Orange Fox Tail
+ Suki Mora sama -- Swishing Orange Fox Tail
+ braavosi -- 184K gold
+ Musical_Sheep -- Cat Burglaress/Bottled Faerie/Astra: Lost Film

Key:
Most recent-est donors (have donated since my 2014 birthday)
Even more recent donors (have donated since my 2013 birthday
Recent Donors (have donated since 2012 birthday)
Current Donors(have donated since my 2011 birthday)
Past Donors (before 2011 birthday)
Donors no longer on Gaia or changed their name

+++Group gift+++
Aalyve Wyyre, Pyriya, Yoru-san, Mr Spooty, RoseMaxwell, Maddy, Gaerlend Veungurl, Starrydance, Lise Illumincroix, Kitty Little
got together and got me
Reve Rouille/Seracila Pendant/Congrats Banner/SDplus Santa/Magical Girl Gloves/Frigid Night Jewel/Fellowship Armor/Legion Armor/Chuchip's Blessing
heart crying heart

I'd also like to add a special thank you to everyone who's ever bumped my quest. I had a long list that I'd brought over from the original Crazy Like a Fox Quest, but I just don't have time to update it anymore. But I do want you to know that every bump is greatly appreciated!
~~~Thank you!~~~
crying heart

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
xd Philanthropy Quest! aka things I've donated xd
(So you don't just think I'm a greddy little Gaian sweatdrop )

+ Benares--unknown amounts of gold for his agent quest/February 2004 Letter/March 2004 Letter/Yellow MehTRO T/Hi Tech Gas Mask/Yellow Guppy Hat/Potted Rubber Tree/G9 Laptop
+ Fox Tail Foundation--Fox Ears
+ Kathy-Girl--shoes, socks, and hat for her Hogwarts uniform quest/April 2004 Letter/May 2004 Letter/June 2004 Letter/7,000 golds for her Angelic Pendant quest/Engraved Silver Pocketwatch/PS Artworks/31,000 golds for her Horns of the Demon quest/Blue-Green Scarf/Blue Vase/Felicia's Graceful Gown
+ Bunny Rabbit--1000 golds for her Not So Small Quest
+ Unie--1000 golds for her Spring Green Kimono quest
+ MistressMinako--1,001,000 golds/Blue Magic Hat
+ Skyblue--Blue Leather Moccasins/Pencil Artworks
+ [Meky] --Reindeer collar
+ EeveeChan--1,001,000 golds for OMG quest/Artworks/Violet Winter Wrap/1 Black Pebbo/50 Cans/Stealth Ultra-Violet Boots/Fancy Gloves/Jenny's Mysterious A-Line Dress/Buttoned Down Fauna Peacoat/Jenny's Mysterious Clamshell Purse/Fai Coat/Grape Butterfly Terrycloth Tubetop/Black and Maroon Cyberpunk Suit
+ B.A.N.D.I.T--1000 golds for Jack's Anger quest
+ brokenshiori--Black Catscratch Hat/Pilot's Goggles
+ LoveAngel--Wooden Sandals
+ Maddy--25,047,000 golds/Were Tail/Blue Magic Hat/86 tickets/Icemist Dragon Gown/1000 golds/Helm of the Vikings/Fai Coat/Jenny's Innocent A-Line Dress/1337 golds/G-LOL Dark Dollie Top/Black Ruffled Top/TTRPG LTD ED Manual/Onyx Milady Skirt/Caramel Apple/Apple Pie/Grilled Cheese/Black Breezy Frill Skirt
+ Johnny K. Gambino--1000 golds to rebuild his home
+ Keika--1,002,000golds/Crayon Artworks
+ Deuxia Devonair--Crayon Artworks/red tie/Obsidian Glamrock Coat/Young Mrs. Claus' earrings/Rocco Rochel Ring/Lawl & Order White Officers Cap/Ritzy Red Beaded Dress/Elegant Snowy Cravat
+ Funky-Julia--Pencil Artworks
+ Charlie Argueta--1000 golds
+ Noriko M. Chijinu--1M gold/Hide Platform Shoes/Elegant Lord's Mask
+ Boombaibe--1000 golds
+ Eku53ru--1000 golds
+ Ming Sao--Lex's White Gloves/Young Mrs. Claus' garter
+ Trina_Mythos--Emo Glasses
+ Fossicker--Crayon Artworks
+ Kitty Little--15,021,000 golds/Black Tophat/Goldenrod Cat Band/Silver Tiara/Onyx Milady Bodice/4 pack trading cards/Gracie's Soccer Ball/Black Orchid Brooch/Pirate Sando's Vest/Magic Mirror/Wine Gothic Bat Gauntlets/Gaia Wristbands/White Field Cap/Black Peony Sweet Qipao/Streamer Fish/Gold Ornamental Chopsticks/Militia Stars Navy/Red Dark Elf Corset/Ruby Oberon Cape
+ XellosRei--5000 golds/Buttoned Down Feather Sweater and Boots/Skittles Medallion/Silver Heart Belt/Kung Fu Panda White Belt
+ Starrydance--50,011,200 golds/Jenny's Mysterious open toe shoes/Elven Ears/Violet Pompom Scarf/Silver Tiara with Amethyst/Pink Heart Chocolate Cake/Purple Soft Fuzzy Coat/UV White Hat/Pinwheel/Kurogane's Mask/Sunburn/Mimzy/Sakura's Cloak/Rhinestone Flipflops/Detective's Flashlight/Mocha Lounge Jacket & Pants/Mokona Hat/Black Orchid Brooch/Monster Lab Coat/Fai Coat/Kung Fu Panda Shirt/Magic Plains Orb/Seeing Stone/Skittles Belt/Mimzy Aura/Ubi Ramen/Jack's Beard/Blue Dragon Tail/Verizon glasses/Cape of Oneiros/5 purple inks/Iced Sugarplum Sleeves/Big Book of Myths/3 Snow Apples/Blue & Purple Saloon Girl Feather Headpiece/Ice Champion Purple Glitter Pants/Prismatic Promise/Streamer Scarf/Astra-93 Indigo Blinking Doki Doki Eyes
+ Kathleen Starr (Sephie)--Jenny's Secretive A-Line Dress/Silver Hoop Earrings/Drop Dead Gorgeous Stone Skull Earrings
+ Nick Knight--1000 golds/Newsprint Stars
+ April Knight--1000 golds/Space Bubble
+ Faebell--1000 golds/Red Paper Crown
+ arcticwolf_blue--50,001,000 golds/Green Paper Crown/Green-Blue Winter Scarf/House Bunny Shoes/G Shades Pink/Black Orchid Brooch/Pink Knit Jacket/Moon Lantern/Neapolitan Sash/Skipper's Navy Blue Cap/Skipper's White Cap/Skittles Crazy Core Necklace/Detective Kit/Blonde and Blue Short Bi-Color Costume Wig/Red Tie/Amorous Knight Isis/Blue Forbidden Skirt/Green Kilt/Kiku Flower Hairpin/Blue Heartbreaker Jacket/Ocean Blue Wrap/Grilled Cheese/Memphis' Shining Locks/Navy Hellion Vest
+ Fallen Angel Gabrielle--1000 golds/Blue Spiky Paper Hat
+ Lovegood-Luna--1000 golds/Newsprint Stars
+ Ginevra M. Riddle--1000 tokens/Red Spiky Paper Hat
domokun Mrs Lily Evans-Potter--1000 golds/Nurse hat
+ Yoru-san--1,001,000 golds/Yellow Guppy Hat/HIPster Blue Shades/1337 golds/Turquoise Jacket/Leather Kachina Dancer Boots/White Polar Expedition Jacket/Black Skinny Jeans/Neutral Striped Leggings/Baby Water Meat/1972 golds/Michelangelo Blue Paintbrush/Dapper Blue Captain's Hat/Winterland Snowflake/Green Matcha Bubble Tea/OMG Scarf/Liam's Tears Star Wristbands/K-Impact Silver Pants
+ LimnHere--2972 golds/Mokona Hat
+ Zolena--Green PomPom Scarf
+ princess-lola--Rainbow Stripes Speedies Top
+ citystardust--Rainbow Stripes Speedies Top/Sunshine Floral Apron
+ Aalyve Wyyre--25,322,600 golds/Wild Things/Morgana's Hat/Missy Shade Mini Jacket/Nitemare Boots/1337 golds/Marshmallow Snowman/Celebrity Sunglasses/4 Pack Trading Cards/Seeing Stone/House Bunny Shoes/Pink Nordstrom Hat/Fai Coat/House Bunny Outfit/Nike Sparq Shirt/Magic Island Orb/Detective Magnifier/Jingle Bell Earrings/Kain's Armor/Super Dancey Dance/Magic Mirror/Pink Ribbon Luv Sleeves/Dirty Martini/Prairie Sky Checkered Kerchief Bikini set/Red Sweetheart Silk Tophat/Blue Ribbon Skirt/Purple Gift Box/Azureberry Punch Tropical Drinkie/Nutty Caramel Apple/Gray Field Cap/Cheerleader Uniform/Pompoms/Kiwi Lime Tropical Drinkie/Blue Stripes Beach Towel/Lethal Yandere/Bee Sting/Grilled Cheese/Bookish Insect/Sapphire Vanir Valtz/Sapphire Oberon Cape
+ Mr Spooty--15,011,972 golds/31 blue seedkins/Celebrity sunglasses/Passion Purple Flower Bunch/Amethyst High Elf Tunic
+ Zetsubo Jenji--Purple-Red Winter Scarf
+ Lise Illumincroix--1,010,000 golds/Rili Sari/Nightwind Dragon Gown/Yellow Jackhatss/Purplemarine UpsideDown Top/Purple Jellyfish
+ dragonprincessBloom--1M gold/Fairy Cloth/Detective Kit/Violet Peony Sweet QiPao/Summer of the Shark
+ RoseMaxwell--15,004,772 golds/4 pack Trading Cards/Detective Kit/Rhinestone Flipflops/Spirited 2K7 Jeans/Skittles Beanie/Mocha Lounge Jacket and pants/Bee Movie Suit, Gun, and Helmet/Kung Fu Panda White Belt/Spirited 2K7 Hat/Seeing Stone/Octobeard/Mimzy Aura/Skittles Rainbow/Blade of the Royal Guard's Tunic/Victoribelle Minty Green Day Dress/Wish Upon a Star/Victoribelle Sienna Sunset Day Dress/Plum Newsboy Cap/White Field Cap/Audrey's Little Black Dress/Girly Blossoming Headband/Nutty Caramel Apple/Navy Newsboy Cap/Sky Picnic Sun Hat/Sasha's Red Hibiscus/Golden Birch Wood Elf Skirt/Tender Care/Grilled Cheese/Elegant Black Satin Corset/Pretty Princess Yellow Hennin/Pretty Princess Mint Top/Pretty Princess Yellow Dress/Pretty Princess Mint Heels
+ Mystic Wolf-Spirit--Gracie's Soccer Ball/Kung Fu Panda White Belt/Kurogane's Mask/Skittles Medallion/Traveling Pants/Syaoran's Goggles/Magic Forest Orb/Jellyfish
+ alicia_2o06--SLR Digital Camera/Skittles Beanie
+ pac rhatt--Mokona Hat/Syaoran's Goggles/4 pack trading cards/Spiderwick Field Guide
+ AddictedtoWaffles--Seeing Stone/Mimzy Aura/Syaoran's Cloak/Single Blue Daffodil bouquet
+ Aryah_Jade--Kung Fu Panda Headband
+ Pyriya--3972 golds/Skittles Beanie/House Bunny Ears/Mimi Kitty/Winterland Snowflake/Wish Upon a Star/Super Dancey Dance/Gray Torque Pants/Laceback Skirt/Dead Sexy Dusk Coat/Audrey's Green Strap Heels/Audrey's Red Strap Heels/Simple Yellow Skirt/Yakitori/Leather Tavern Wench's Cincher/Short Egyptian Wig/Gray Field Cap Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig/Caramel Apple/Coal Black Thigh-High Boots/Detective's Flashlight/Prof. Snape's Potion Kit/Streamer Fish/White Tiger Slippers/Raven
+ mcm--5M gold/Skittles Beanie/Mocha Lounge Jacket and Pants/Spirited 2K7 Jeans/Wizard's Brew/Sparkling Bright Lights
+ Evelyn70--Bee Movie Suit, Helmet, Gun/Kurogane's Mask
+ Waltzkrieg--Black and Gold Oversized Bangles
+ jygia lo-- Golden Compass
+ Codename Baby Blue--Nike Sparq Shirt
+ Dithers--Rhinestone Flip Flops
+ resflame--Kurogane's Mask
+ Mr Spooty--11,972 golds/Mono the skunk/Purple Dragon Changshan/Purple Silk Sweetheart Tophat/Lacy Lavender Beach Umbrella/Plum Newsboy Cap/Gift Box/Clean White Tavern Wench's Skirt/Amethyst High Elf Skirt/Passion Purple Flower Bunch
+ kittykittykat--super dancey dance/jellyfish
+ Scythe de Zaran--1,010,000 golds/jellyfish
+ Gaerlend Veungurl--1972 golds/Bee Movie Gun/Pink Streamer Fish/Jellyfish
+ Queen_Rini--15,020,000 golds/G-LOL Champagne Maiden Top/G-LOL Champagne Maiden Skirt
+ Galangal--Ubi Fan
+ Prof Sybill P Trelawney--Green Winter Wrap/Red Traveller's Undershirt
+ Kiyo Cupcakes--10K/Blue Dragon Tail/Detective's Magnifying Glass/Sakura's Cloak/Popstar Guitar/Grunny Slippers/Grunny Shirt/Lawn Mower/Frostee Treets Tangerine Dreempop/Magic Mountain Orb
+ Timmetrius--10K
+ Rhazz Mtazz--Skittles Crazy Core Earrings
+ SinnySpid--15,012,500/125 White Carnations/Preda-Armor/Blue Cybernetic Vagrant Jacket
+ Lachie--Black Fishnet Stockings
+ Adamina Goldenleaf--Violet Tied Top
+ Belle Frost--15,012,500 golds/Mythrill High Elf Tunic/Powder Blue Sweet Lace Skirt
+ bearmaceX2--10K
+ TheSilverTigress--Pilot's Goggles/Soft Black Underwear/Jellyfish
+ Honouria--10K/Labu Necklace/Kung Fu Panda Star/Sunflower Picnic Sun Hat/Ume Blossom Hairpin/white safety kit/Vintage Black Pillbox Hat/Vintage White Silk Scarf/White Sock Hop Shirt/Meido Cherry Red Dress
+ lnk1001--1M golds/Bee Movie Suit/Magic Mountain Orb/Macy's Sequin Heart Sweater Dress/Coal Black Workman's Overalls/Pink Streamer Fish/Jellyfish/Monocle/Blue Summer Serafuku Top
+ .tangerine.tears.--10K
+ Kiara_Adeen--10K/Sand Fluff Plushie/Jellyfish
+ quick_star_blossom--10K
+ Sugoi Ryu--10K
+ mimsy--1,010,000/Cloud Zebra Top, Black & White Checkered Speedies Top/Sky Picnic Sun Hat/Violet Plaid Classroom Skirt
+ SweetKitty-- 12.5K
+ PaperFoliage--Streamer Fish/Navy Serafuku Skirt
+ Jenji-bean--10,022,500 Golds/Red Brisk Day Coat/Teal Happy Frog Umbrella
+ Midnight Maskerade--1M gold/Ivory Dribbly Candles/Jellyfish
+ Muilen--2.5K
+ I Ceymore Ratz--1M gold/Jellyfish
+ fantasyboylol--Jellyfish
+ ApostleoftheWind13--Jellyfish
+ Mirumoto_Tsubasa--10,010,000 Gold/Coral Seafolk/Blue Dark Elf Corset
+ RessurectedDeath--Dusted Miser Hat
+ Saintsage777--1M gold/Aquarium Spikey/Streamer Fish
+ Adie05 -- Blue Bubble Sandals
+ Hell1o1 -- 15,010,000 gold/Spirited 2K7 Scarf
+ frozen_flames06 -- 5,010,000 Golds/Pretty Princess Blue Hennin
+ Hisa_Hari -- 10K
+ Bonapart -- 10K
+ Pegasid -- 50K/Grilled Cheese
+ Elachu--20K
+ Azamonde--10,020,000 Golds
+ Athella--20K
+ Royal Smoke--10K
+ Blaze-kun--1M Gold
+ MingSao--1M Gold
+ KageKaizoku--1M Gold
+ Sh33p--1M Gold
+ braavosi--15M Gold
+ Suki Mora sama--15M Gold
+ Wolfish Antics--15M Gold
+ Miu Meow--15M Gold
+ Aurora De Staria--15M Gold
+ Akamaru_ichii--15M Gold
+ Athella--15M Gold

mrgreen Click to see my avatar as drawn by other artists!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
redface Loch's Picture Album redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Cosplay Pics:
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X]

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
gonk Inside Loch's EMO Bag gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some lollies that I got at Moorgahaine's Emporium domokun

domokun Familiars domokun

Aw... It's Loch's Ness Monster!

~~~~~

Look! I have an octopirate pet! Isn't he cute and squitchee? *hugs* If you want an octopirate of your very own, head on over to The Pirate's Luck! AVAST!

~~~~~

Panda Kopanda! It's a cute lil panda from Minako!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
<center> whee Other Cute Stuff! whee

I got my cute boxy from [Meky]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got my smilies from EeveeChan. She's not makin' em anymore, but you can still go to Yuki's shop and see what's there! heart

eek The coolest little animation ever! I got it from Tenki at The Green Market! You know you want to go there and get one of your very own!

I got this beautiful bump image from Deuxia Devonair. People are so nice to me! crying heart

</center>

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
eek Loch's Fashions eek
Tekteks by You

Designer : Pyriya
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
whee Loch's Links! whee

whee Citrus Kiss--My website
whee Loch in the Art Arena--Click to rate my art. So far it looks like I'm losing the battle. xd
whee Loch's Dark Throne--Click to help me build an army!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
surprised Old Can Donators surprised

1 Aalyve Wyyre
2-13 Mr Spooty
14-95 Mystic Wolf-Spirit
96-148 XellosRei
149-160 ApostleoftheWind13
161-173 Mystic Wolf-Spirit