tumblr?

you meant tumbler? 0.15 15.0% [ 18 ]
i prefer mug actually 0.325 32.5% [ 39 ]
derp 0.525 52.5% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]

Scurvy Winner

DigiGurl_Rin
Urotsukii

You're friggin' alive! crying I rarely see you on twitter nor tumblr. Where have you been? crying

I've migrated to the pits of hell and trying to migrate again.
//weeeh

Scurvy Winner

also yes im friggin alive
my tumblr's pretty dead, man
but i'll perform necromancy heheh

Scurvy Winner

Oh Fox

Nope. Everything's dead.
Smiling means that someone is happy, so why on earth would anyone hate anyone's smile? And yep, they probably are.

Uh? Hobbies are just something you do to kill some time, usually. Most people aren't even doing anything contest-related even if they are into something that HAS contests.
...But stamp collections can be somewhat valuable, right? (More valuable than trash, at least.)
Mmm-h. I'm always told stuff like "Asians are mad. People are considered as mere machines there - they have no life whatsoever." Which is meanly said, but sorta true, I suppose? (Though if people who say that would be more educated about cultures they would know that they are probably just as ******** up, too.)
You play games and do translations on your free time too, don't you? xd But yeah. That sounds horrible. Try to figure out something, okay?
Hmm... There are many other well written series out there carrying similar examples, too, but you are right. It's all about being able to identify with the character and the problems. You might even learn more about yourself.

Ahhhahah this notification is still on my notifications list. orz
I started working full time as soon as I graduated hence I got a little time online.
and while my friends are happily having movie and game parties /uglysob

idk I just smile like troll or derpina thanks to my job.
The fcks I give to haters = 0.

Uhh, I guess so. I think in some places there be stamp museum or something.
Some trash are sell-able, though. surprised
I think I didn't reach the mad level that they're talking about. I have a friend residing in China and she's dying hard (and super-focused) to get into uni while I'm here working+slacking+applying for uni.
And I actually wrote a lot stuffs about working experience since I'm a member of "going-home club". //shot
RPGM reader/breakers, I'm trying. I'm trying. It has been some time since I do the programming thing. ninja
Yup. But then getting too emotionally attached to the character is another problem.... xd

/phones are hard to use. orzzzz

Lonely Phantom

Urotsukii

I've migrated to the pits of hell and trying to migrate again.
//weeeh

omg were the villagers there shoo-ing you out? how dare them scream are you going to stay on earth for a while? you're always welcome here
//aww thank you bae for being nice to this worthless human being emo

Lonely Phantom

i'm having a terrible backache now uhuh crying

Lonely Phantom

Jin's awkwardness = my awkwardness. I can relate

Scurvy Winner

DigiGurl_Rin

omg were the villagers there shoo-ing you out? how dare them scream are you going to stay on earth for a while? you're always welcome here
//aww thank you bae for being nice to this worthless human being emo

The jobs in hell are... uhh, hellish. rofl
You know, those shopping centre's work, 11 hours, I barely have time for myself. emo

/hugs you

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lonely Phantom

Urotsukii

The jobs in hell are... uhh, hellish. rofl
You know, those shopping centre's work, 11 hours, I barely have time for myself. emo

/hugs you

eek 11 hours. Don't worry. emotion_hug Suffer now, bersenang-senang later on. xD So now you're graduated? Waiting for upu?

I'm homesick crying

Scurvy Winner

DigiGurl_Rin

eek 11 hours. Don't worry. emotion_hug Suffer now, bersenang-senang later on. xD So now you're graduated? Waiting for upu?

I'm homesick crying

Only high school graduated. orz
Can't find a legit job. I'll never work in shopping centres anymore. I hate my boss.
Nah, I'll only need to suffer like a half month more then I'm free as a hobo I guess.

Everyday when I'm at work I feel homesick and school-sick.
//wraps you with a blanket and gently pats you emotion_hug

Lonely Phantom

Urotsukii

Only high school graduated. orz
Can't find a legit job. I'll never work in shopping centres anymore. I hate my boss.
Nah, I'll only need to suffer like a half month more then I'm free as a hobo I guess.

Everyday when I'm at work I feel homesick and school-sick.
//wraps you with a blanket and gently pats you emotion_hug

Yayy!
Are you a sales promoter or what? Think positive. Your boss is strict because s/he loves their workers. Aaand, before you leave that jigoku, teach me mastah. ninja I think I need to work too, right after my semester ends by end of April. Fwee.. need money for degree and obviously because my mom don't want me to be a lazy beanie bag gaining weight at home.

School-sick is better. I envy you. My school friends, no one remembers me. ;c
B'aww emotion_kirakira *snuggles*

Scurvy Winner

DigiGurl_Rin
Yayy!
Are you a sales promoter or what? Think positive. Your boss is strict because s/he loves their workers. Aaand, before you leave that jigoku, teach me mastah. ninja I think I need to work too, right after my semester ends by end of April. Fwee.. need money for degree and obviously because my mom don't want me to be a lazy beanie bag gaining weight at home.

School-sick is better. I envy you. My school friends, no one remembers me. ;c
B'aww emotion_kirakira *snuggles*

Never gonna work as a sales girl again. orz At least not in a jewelry shop.
Maybe I'm just bad at handling relationship and social linking.
My boss keeps bullying me. She no loves me. cry

Ummm just tell the manager you want a temporary job?
Or if you have someone you know (like cousins) who has job vacancies then it's way better than random walk-in interviews.

No one remembers me either. rofl I just kinda prefer schooling over working.

/feeds you cake. yum_cupcake

Lonely Phantom

Urotsukii
Never gonna work as a sales girl again. orz At least not in a jewelry shop.
Maybe I'm just bad at handling relationship and social linking.
My boss keeps bullying me. She no loves me. cry

Ummm just tell the manager you want a temporary job?
Or if you have someone you know (like cousins) who has job vacancies then it's way better than random walk-in interviews.

No one remembers me either. rofl I just kinda prefer schooling over working.

/feeds you cake. yum_cupcake

That was unexpected xd Jk, sorry. But really, jewelry? That's totally a high class work. Above all, why you no go to game shop? KL got many fancy shops man.
Aww~ *hugs and pats* emotion_hug

I'm shy and note that I don't have any friends in the big city of JB. Sad, right?
Wait, what? Got interviews? emotion_0A0 This is really what I hate the most. I guess being a sales promoter is not a good idea for me. Maybe I'm easy being a dishwasher or hmm.. waitress? Psh cousin. Don't have any emotion_eyebrow

School-aholic Urotsukii.
emotion_omnomnom

Loyal Friend

DigiGurl_Rin

-dies of flatter from noona-

is school back already?

i dont really have a dream.
i guess right now is preparation for nursing major,
and maybe photography/computer related as a minor.

that and confessing feels to person i like
sad thing is that it is a one-sided love.
HOWEVER, that person is a foreign exchange student..soo...
youre the third person ive told,
im gay

whats youre dream?

Lonely Phantom

iiMyungSoo
-dies of flatter from noona-

is school back already?

i dont really have a dream.
i guess right now is preparation for nursing major,
and maybe photography/computer related as a minor.

that and confessing feels to person i like
sad thing is that it is a one-sided love.
HOWEVER, that person is a foreign exchange student..soo...
youre the third person ive told,
im gay

whats youre dream?
redface
Yeah. Welcome back to school. I'm lazy siaa.. Goodby my sleep time, tsk crying

Imma squeals if there is a male nurse tho'. Don't wanna leave the hospital >u< (sorry for fangirling)
That's good. Somehow photography reminds me of Hongbin from VIXX.

Aww ;u; You're brave tho' for making the first move *pats* Gwenchana. Love is blind. And it's still early for you. Achieve your dreams first then comes love. emotion_yatta
Ehh.. My dream.. idk medic stuffs I guess. Doctor perhaps? Money money~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces