Welcome to Gaia! ::

December 2021 Visitor Count ★Happy Holidays & Winter Fun★

Have a fantastic Day! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 22 ]
So owning a home is really expensive! DX 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 6 ]
I finally upgraded internet, again so expensive! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Money RNG~! 10k, 25k prizes! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Weekly Dice Rolls! Easy game! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Join the Discord Server for avi contests and giveaways! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Going for 20k pages! Post away! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
Item Suffocation has returned to us! Daily request for items! 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
Check out Takeover Tuesdays! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
I is alive somehow! Wish me luck! 0.17105263157895 17.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

It just wouldn't be ichi if there were no sparkles!

Thank you! I love them! I always make my own dip too! Family secret recipe!

True that lmao and it has to be rainbow sparkles.

Aren't I part of the family? ninja lmao

Is there an astra rainbow sparkle item yet? whee I need peach and white astra sparkles, why so crazy priced? gonk

Sorry you gotta be accepted by my Dad as it's his recipe. lol wink If you ever visit me, I'll make some for you. Just know its amazing!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

Is there an astra rainbow sparkle item yet? whee I need peach and white astra sparkles, why so crazy priced? gonk

Sorry you gotta be accepted by my Dad as it's his recipe. lol wink If you ever visit me, I'll make some for you. Just know its amazing!

No they haven't haha. And cuz people are cray cray

Ah ok lmao xD oooo I'll come over right away :3

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

They should in mass quanties so its nicely priced. God peach sparkle, 100 billion, seriously? It's peach! scream

Sounds like a plan. biggrin

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

They should in mass quanties so its nicely priced. God peach sparkle, 100 billion, seriously? It's peach! scream

So why do you want it? wink

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

Dude! Sparkle? Ichi? I must have it to complete the set of random sparkles! I gave up on beyond and stellar, but never on sparkles!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Dude! Sparkle? Ichi? I must have it to complete the set of random sparkles! I gave up on beyond and stellar, but never on sparkles!

Lmao xD *huggles* I wuv you

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

So I downloaded an app from my college, 'cause it said it has a campus map! So I was like cool! Download the app and the click on the map, 'coming soon' stare

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

So I downloaded an app from my college, 'cause it said it has a campus map! So I was like cool! Download the app and the click on the map, 'coming soon' stare

Yay! heart

Lmfao! Wooowwww. Well at the school they should have maps (they usually do anyways). I'm sure if you ask for one they'll print it out

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

Yay! heart

Lmfao! Wooowwww. Well at the school they should have maps (they usually do anyways). I'm sure if you ask for one they'll print it out

Like I go on the official website, 'cause I would like a layout of the school for easier time finding classes, you know? The only map they have is the google of where it is. I KNOW WHERE IT IS! I don't know where C102 room is!

*cries*

Perhaps I should tektek up an avatar.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

Yay! heart

Like I go on the official website, 'cause I would like a layout of the school for easier time finding classes, you know? The only map they have is the google of where it is. I KNOW WHERE IT IS! I don't know where C102 room is!

*cries*

Lmao wow xD it'll be ok ichi

An avi for?

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

Yay! heart

*cries*

An avi for?

I'm still cross about it! stare

I don't know, something to work towards.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

Yay! heart

*cries*

An avi for?

Lol ok ok whee

That's a good idea 3nodding something to distract you lol

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

*hugs* I wuzz you too!

Yay! heart

*cries*

An avi for?

Lol ok ok whee

That's a good idea 3nodding something to distract you lol

I ate four pieces of toast. I'm tired but nervous and I doubt sleep will come easy tonight! *freaks out*

I'm reading my OTP to distract myself. OMG name for Crowley/Bobby pairing, Crobby! *dies of laughter*

But how are you?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki

I ate four pieces of toast. I'm tired but nervous and I doubt sleep will come easy tonight! *freaks out*

I'm reading my OTP to distract myself. OMG name for Crowley/Bobby pairing, Crobby! *dies of laughter*

But how are you?

Let me cuddle you to sleep 4laugh

Funny I just read that today xD

Very out of it.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

But how are you?

Let me cuddle you to sleep 4laugh

Funny I just read that today xD

Very out of it.

I could use some cuddles.

Anyway, Goodnight~! Wish me luck tomorrow! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers