Welcome to Gaia! ::

December 2021 Visitor Count ★Happy Holidays & Winter Fun★

Have a fantastic Day! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 22 ]
So owning a home is really expensive! DX 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 6 ]
I finally upgraded internet, again so expensive! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Money RNG~! 10k, 25k prizes! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Weekly Dice Rolls! Easy game! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Join the Discord Server for avi contests and giveaways! 0.026315789473684 2.6% [ 2 ]
Going for 20k pages! Post away! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
Item Suffocation has returned to us! Daily request for items! 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
Check out Takeover Tuesdays! 0.013157894736842 1.3% [ 1 ]
I is alive somehow! Wish me luck! 0.17105263157895 17.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

I just finished reading one about Sam, Charlie and Dean being mermaids and Gabe and Cas working on a show that looks for the mythical creatures. Now that was interesting, hope it updates soon.

Lmao ok then xD sounds weirdly interesting.

OMG just finished making a gif, it was a b***h to do
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was very interesting to read!

Awesome, good job. I wouldn't have the patience to do something cool like that!

Lol I bet. I bet you were squealing a little too xD

Haha well I think it was hard only because it was on my iPad.

More like 'awww'

Ah I see I see. I am no ready to go to school tomorrow! gonk

Lol ah ok

Aww I'm sorry ichi but I'm sure it'll go well smile

Oh I don't know. I could get on the wrong bus! I could get lost trying to find the classroom! whee

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Kyuui Kiwi
ichigokazuki
It's hard to think of spending so much on one item.

Kits Wilderness is one of the few books I've read more than once.
But I like to collect series of books I liked.

School tomorrow, I'm not mentally ready!
User Image

Right? For that same amount of gold I could buy plenty of decent items. 65 bil? Thats like 65 1bil items or like 30ish 2b items which are still very nice and expensive xD.

Hm... I think I've only re-read The Giver oddly enough. Mainly because the movie came out and I wanted to remember it lol. When you said favorite book though I went to google some books I read when I was younger and it made me very happy whee I kind of want to read them again but I don't want them to actually suck and ruin it lol.

Oh nooooo. We can rant together!

That is very true. Trying to read stuff I used to love and then it's just awful! I'd rather the fond memories.

Awesome! my first class is supposed to be at 8:30 but instead there's this orientation at 9 to 10. Then I have a 3 and a half hour wait till my next class!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki

Oh I don't know. I could get on the wrong bus! I could get lost trying to find the classroom! whee

I doubt you'd get on the wrong bus. As for the classroom thing, that's why you go early :p

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 1250 ... 611!

Agile Spirit

ichigokazuki
That is very true. Trying to read stuff I used to love and then it's just awful! I'd rather the fond memories.

Awesome! my first class is supposed to be at 8:30 but instead there's this orientation at 9 to 10. Then I have a 3 and a half hour wait till my next class!
User Image

Are the classes difficult or a lot of work?

I have some good days and some bad days. Thankfully I made all of them start at 11am or later except 1 hehe.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

I doubt you'd get on the wrong bus. As for the classroom thing, that's why you go early :p

Yeah I'll be like a half hour early. *deep breath* I have a three and a half hour wait between classes so I'll use that time to get my student id card that works as a bus pass too! Excited about that! And perhaps I'll look for the library.

It's this waiting that sucks!

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Kyuui Kiwi
ichigokazuki

User Image

Are the classes difficult or a lot of work?

I have some good days and some bad days. Thankfully I made all of them start at 11am or later except 1 hehe.

I don't know yet.
Like I didn't get to choose when they are, so some early morning and then some in the afternoon, at least no evening classes. I have nine classes all together spread across Monday to Wednesday and then on Friday.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

Yeah I'll be like a half hour early. *deep breath* I have a three and a half hour wait between classes so I'll use that time to get my student id card that works as a bus pass too! Excited about that! And perhaps I'll look for the library.

Lol see, it's all going to be ok! biggrin
Maybe you'll meet a nice seme ninja

I'm having candy withdrawal gonk

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 1250 ... 115!

Agile Spirit

ichigokazuki
I don't know yet.
Like I didn't get to choose when they are, so some early morning and then some in the afternoon, at least no evening classes. I have nine classes all together spread across Monday to Wednesday and then on Friday.
User Image

NINE CLASSES. What. the. hell. :[ That sounds awful haha. Most people take 4-5 here. This semester I have a few late ones ending at 7pm. Oh well, it was better than being wait-listed.

Also, I'm reading the Gaia Manga atm haha. I got curious and I remember liking it a lot xD. Hopefully I can get it finished in a couple days.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

I hope so. I'm gonna be on Gaia on my phone throughout the day. I'll need the comfort, so no internal attacks.

Will it be like in the animes/manga, we'll reach for the same book and get lost in each other's eyes, and the background will go all pink with sparkles and clouds? emotion_kirakira

I'm sorry to hear that. I have such a craving for chips and dip! Ugh, Friday hurry up! emotion_8c

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Kyuui Kiwi
ichigokazuki
I don't know yet.
User Image

NINE CLASSES. What. the. hell. :[ That sounds awful haha. Most people take 4-5 here. This semester I have a few late ones ending at 7pm. Oh well, it was better than being wait-listed.

Also, I'm reading the Gaia Manga atm haha. I got curious and I remember liking it a lot xD. Hopefully I can get it finished in a couple days.

Like I said, it was a set thing, don't get to choose. In my last program, we didn't have nine. So I'll be busy... stare

I'm sure you'll catch up soon! heart

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

I hope so. I'm gonna be on Gaia on my phone throughout the day. I'll need the comfort, so no internal attacks.

Will it be like in the animes/manga, we'll reach for the same book and get lost in each other's eyes, and the background will go all pink with sparkles and clouds? emotion_kirakira

I'm sorry to hear that. I have such a craving for chips and dip! Ugh, Friday hurry up! emotion_8c

lol I'll be here for ya, no worries :3

Yes it will lmao. There will be extra sparkles just for you too xD

*gives your chips and dip*

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 1250 ... 614!

Agile Spirit

ichigokazuki

Like I said, it was a set thing, don't get to choose. In my last program, we didn't have nine. So I'll be busy... stare

User Image

Oh.. that's very interesting. I've never heard of a system like that.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki
Blake Phoenixx
ichigokazuki

lol I'll be here for ya, no worries :3

Yes it will lmao. There will be extra sparkles just for you too xD

*gives your chips and dip*

Awesome! 4laugh

It just wouldn't be ichi if there were no sparkles!

Thank you! I love them! I always make my own dip too! Family secret recipe!

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Kyuui Kiwi
ichigokazuki

User Image

Oh.. that's very interesting. I've never heard of a system like that.

I know in university you can choose classes and some college programs you get to choose an elective but everything else is set.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

ichigokazuki

Awesome! 4laugh

It just wouldn't be ichi if there were no sparkles!

Thank you! I love them! I always make my own dip too! Family secret recipe!

True that lmao and it has to be rainbow sparkles.

Aren't I part of the family? ninja lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces