Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Pocky Desire
zephryl

Lol but then you get the people that think LMP > AVG MP.. and usually those items are the ones that people are trying to inflate.
/facedesks

That is true. But I still rather just buy straight from the MP (when it's reasonable) or just wait until it is. >:

Yeah but it's not reasonable right now crying It's a freakin' hundred K above the Average D= Not even a little above it.. 100k!

Star-Crossed Fairy

User Image

changed meh sig cool

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lustful Faery
User Image

changed meh sig cool

Woot sig~ I... don't get to change mine because nobody will sell me stuff crying Sadness~ Despair. Wallowing.

Star-Crossed Fairy

zephryl
Lustful Faery
User Image

changed meh sig cool

Woot sig~ I... don't get to change mine because nobody will sell me stuff crying Sadness~ Despair. Wallowing.

User Image

I totally ditched to hang out with some puppies xD
              Oops
              Anyway my meds are kicking in, night n.n

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lustful Faery
zephryl
Lustful Faery
User Image

changed meh sig cool

User Image

I totally ditched to hang out with some puppies xD
              Oops
              Anyway my meds are kicking in, night n.n

Well... they better have been cute puppies crying

Night then heart ~!

Savage Daredevil

Umm... hi? biggrin I'm passing by to see if I can do anything on the forums before I go to sleep, so... yeah. Hello~ heart

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AshenAberration
Umm... hi? biggrin I'm passing by to see if I can do anything on the forums before I go to sleep, so... yeah. Hello~ heart

Hello! I think you came by here when it's... pretty much empty. But it's nice to meet you!

Savage Daredevil

zephryl
AshenAberration

Hello! I think you came by here when it's... pretty much empty. But it's nice to meet you!

It's really nice to meet you, too! Heh, I have the tendency to socialize when there are barely any people around. I'm kind of shy. But hey - there are firsts to everything, right? biggrin

What are you up to? 3nodding

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AshenAberration
zephryl
AshenAberration

It's really nice to meet you, too! Heh, I have the tendency to socialize when there are barely any people around. I'm kind of shy. But hey - there are firsts to everything, right? biggrin

What are you up to? 3nodding

More people will be here soon I think, you just arrived in the hour or two where most people are sleeping xd

I... just spent half an hour haggling the price of an item I want, only for the guy to refuse because I wouldn't pay more than the items worth -.-

Yourself?
How is everyone?

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Steel Crimson
How is everyone?

Terribad. You?
zephryl
Steel Crimson
How is everyone?

Terribad. You?

Wonderful! What you up to?

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Steel Crimson
zephryl
Steel Crimson
How is everyone?

Terribad. You?

Wonderful! What you up to?

I was trying to buy stuff off the Exchange, hoping to save some gold, but... I'm sick of dealing with idiots, so I think I'll try again tomorrow :

Savage Daredevil

zephryl
More people will be here soon I think, you just arrived in the hour or two where most people are sleeping xd

I... just spent half an hour haggling the price of an item I want, only for the guy to refuse because I wouldn't pay more than the items worth -.-

Yourself?

So, I guess my mission to sneak in like a ninja was partially successful? 8D

Paying more? That doesn't make any sense. I wish you good luck on your number throwing war. whee

I'm just creeping around Gaia because it's too early for bedtime, trying to talk to people so I can get a little bit more social than I think I am. It's either that, or I've had a dozen too many sweets for now. biggrin

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AshenAberration
zephryl

Yourself?

So, I guess my mission to sneak in like a ninja was partially successful? 8D

Paying more? That doesn't make any sense. I wish you good luck on your number throwing war. whee

I'm just creeping around Gaia because it's too early for bedtime, trying to talk to people so I can get a little bit more social than I think I am. It's either that, or I've had a dozen too many sweets for now. biggrin

Indeed it was~! I'm just too skilled to be bypassed by a Ninja *nodnod*

Eh, I've given up on him. He's a moron it seems... Someone just offered him 1.2mil for 1.05mil worth of items and he turned it down sweatdrop He's waaaaaaaaay too greedy...

Ahhh I see~! Fair enough then xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces