Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have upgraded prizes to most contests! This includes adding GCash Giftcards as prizes!

Huzzah for Gcash! 1 100.0% [ 662 ]
Total Votes:[ 662 ]

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
KinkyRice
zephryl

yeah v.v but i'm playing it anyway.

Well I hope you enjoy it heart I have heard it gets better as it goes on, which is good~

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
zephryl

Kay, report back in 5 minutes~ ninja

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tee Gee Eye
zephryl

Kay, report back in 5 minutes~ ninja

5 minutes? *Pulls cans of gasoline out from behind the sofa* ... You weren't already prepared for Arson?

Snack

Tee Gee Eye

My cousin says the Leon/Helena campaign is pretty hard. o.o

Meh, it's the easiest IMO because you don't encounter as many mini bosses/bosses as in Chris/Piers' campaign ( >3> also there is a helicopter and car driving sequence that is super hard)

Chris's campaign is going to be a b***h to beat on professional, because they both traffic a lot of hard enemies.
@ noir: Cookie..... emotion_drool
zephryl

-hugs- Yay!
-sits and watches the wall- emotion_kirakira

Snack

zephryl

Well I hope you enjoy it heart I have heard it gets better as it goes on, which is good~

right now i'm playing it offline, I know when I get XBL i'll probably have more fun, cuz i got friends with the game owo

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pocky Desire
@ noir: Cookie..... emotion_drool
zephryl

-hugs- Yay!
-sits and watches the wall- emotion_kirakira

Look, look~! *Points* emotion_kirakira It's dryyyyyying~!

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KinkyRice
zephryl

right now i'm playing it offline, I know when I get XBL i'll probably have more fun, cuz i got friends with the game owo

Ah~ Yeah... I don't like that it, and 5, had Co-op... Kinda ruins the "Survival Horror" theme of it when you're with friends >.< Plus the AI sucks...

Got massacred on the first boss in 5 'cause the stupid AI woman gave me all her ammo... literally, -all- of it... I already had 40 bullets, I didn't need anymore @_@

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
zephryl

No... emo
I wasn't planning on it coming so soon. D:

KinkyRice

Meep, yeah, on the Demo, I only died on the Chris/Piers campaign... xD
And I just suck on Sherry/Jakes campaign. D:

Btw, Sherry grew up to be pretty~ whee

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tee Gee Eye

Tsk tsk, poor foorsight *shaks head* Luckily, I came prepared~! *Pulls away a tarp to reveal piles and piles of wood*

Best not to ask too many questions.

Snack

Tee Gee Eye

Meep, yeah, on the Demo, I only died on the Chris/Piers campaign... xD
And I just suck on Sherry/Jakes campaign. D:

Btw, Sherry grew up to be pretty~ whee

yeah there is a lot of chaos in the Chris/Piers campaign but yet I feel it's the best one of all owo on the last boss i ran outta ammo and knifed it to death xd

Yes her character design kinda reminds me of SH 3's Heather Mason owo

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
zephryl

o.o
No questions are to be asked. ninja
-grabs a bunch of wood-
AWAY WE GO~

Snack

zephryl

Ah~ Yeah... I don't like that it, and 5, had Co-op... Kinda ruins the "Survival Horror" theme of it when you're with friends >.< Plus the AI sucks...

Got massacred on the first boss in 5 'cause the stupid AI woman gave me all her ammo... literally, -all- of it... I already had 40 bullets, I didn't need anymore @_@

Lmao well Sheva only does that when you tell her to xP and RE 5 is so much fun online. I don't count that game as a horror game, more like a fun game to play with friends xD its in a random class of it's own now.

RE 6 is too much like Call of Duty in some aspects. :c plus it's not even scary, it's more action-y than anything D:< If i wanted to play a James Bond game I would have bought one! D:<

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tee Gee Eye
zephryl

o.o
No questions are to be asked. ninja
-grabs a bunch of wood-
AWAY WE GO~

Burn burn burn burn~ Burn it to the ground~ *Starts pouring oil over the wood you stack* Buuuuuuuurn it burn it down~

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KinkyRice
zephryl

Lmao well Sheva only does that when you tell her to xP and RE 5 is so much fun online. I don't count that game as a horror game, more like a fun game to play with friends xD its in a random class of it's own now.

RE 6 is too much like Call of Duty in some aspects. :c plus it's not even scary, it's more action-y than anything D:< If i wanted to play a James Bond game I would have bought one! D:<

I didn't ask her though, she just went "HAVE SOME AMMO!" and threw everything she had at me @_@

Yeah, RE 5 started to drift away from Survival Horror, and RE 6 just... isn't...

Which kinda makes me happy, means that RE 4 is still the best emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces