People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 706 707 708

Invisible Canine

Viscountessa
Wittle Fox
Viscountessa
Slowly working my way down the list, I swear gonk Thanks for bearing with me guys emo

That's okies lol. How is your breeding going so far? surprised
I haven't started. I don't get my first brood pup till sometime next year, and then I can't breed her until she's around eighteen months or so. But I will be meeting with my mentor on thursday blaugh I'm super excited for that.

Oooh!!! That's a while but that's ok! Hehehe good luck! Gosh those puppies are so cute. I would totally get one if my parents weren't so ksdjsakldjas about it-_-

Dapper Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Dressed Up 200
good morning peeps

Dapper Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yo, i just wanted everyone to know its me Uggreactivation,
i have changed my username to the one currently shown YesChins
it has only now accorred to me that this may effect my ticket :[ )))

Aznbabyy generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

Friendly Spirit

Viscountessa
Wittle Fox
Viscountessa
Slowly working my way down the list, I swear gonk Thanks for bearing with me guys emo

That's okies lol. How is your breeding going so far? surprised
I haven't started. I don't get my first brood pup till sometime next year, and then I can't breed her until she's around eighteen months or so. But I will be meeting with my mentor on thursday blaugh I'm super excited for that.

Wow, congrats! I'm so excited for you! Puppies are happiness <3

Charitable Giver

Alright everyone, the last of the prizes have been handed out. My inventory is officially scrubbed clean. Once trades are completed, I'm signing off for good. It's been fun, thanks everyone for sticking with me through this.

Invisible Canine

Viscountessa
Alright everyone, the last of the prizes have been handed out. My inventory is officially scrubbed clean. Once trades are completed, I'm signing off for good. It's been fun, thanks everyone for sticking with me through this.

Thank you so much for everything, Viscountessa! I wish you good luck with being a breeder heart But we all know you'll do great anyways! Especially with that cute doggie hehe. <3 Good luck on thursday with the interview! heart heart *huggles tightly*

Dapper Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Viscountessa

thanks goodbye, have a nice life ^^

Lonely Elder

This is late sorry ;A;
But thank you and good luck !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items