Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Dreams of a Nocturne Zephyr...
Welcome to Xashowd's Quest Thread!

Hello Gaia's Questing Forum! This thread is where I will be detailing and keeping track of the Various Quests that I shall embark on across Gaia! Once known as "A Feline Dreams of Flight", the Thread's gotten a slight makeover to accommodate more general Questing. That doesn't mean the Feline is forgotten, though! Most of the items I'll be Questing will likely be of the [Animal] variety, since that's the Avi that needs them the most. Without further ado, the Quest Thread!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!! IRL I have a Job Interview on Thursday!!! What this means is that if I get Hired, my Activity on Gaia will drop significantly due to the job. Chances are I won't be here for the 1PM CS Updates and my questing time will drop somewhat. At the very least, should I get hired, I'll finally have my own income to get items with, though I'll have to limit what I get from the CS due to a necessary Budget Split. Hopefully this will clear up any reason for absence/late replies. I'll still be online as often as I can!

The Interview went well, I think. Now I have to wait until they call back for a second Interview, and there's a chance I'll get the job. No Schedule changes as of yet, so I've still go time to be on here. Hopefully I get the job, though.

ToC:
cat_whee Bio gaia_kittenstar
cat_question Quest Details/Progress
cat_cool Donators/Thank-Yous
cat_blaugh For the Eternally Curious
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny!
cat_ninja The Scythe Quest

Bio:
Ah yes, a little about myself...Sadly, I don't remember what year I joined Gaia as my activity over the years has varied depending on internet access. Nowadays I have my own Laptop so this is a non-issue. My Gaia age is 2252+ Days, so there's that.

Thanks to the generosity of many Gaians, the original Quest for Feline Flight has been Achieved! But I have a feeling I'll be questing again in the future, and since Recycling is considered a positive habit, I'm going to use the thread as my Questing Base of Operations! With a few adjustments in layout, of course. Donators, Quest Logs, and anything else that differs from Quest to Quest will be separated by Quest in chronological order and, if needbe, placed under Spoiler Tags (upon the completion of the quest) so as to avoid page stretching while making sure everything is recorded and organized! Anything not in a Spoiler Tag is related to the current quest unless otherwise noted.

The "Feline Dreams of Flight" Original Bio

Hello Gaia's Questing Forum! I've been looking to get the [Animal] Uriel's Wings for some time now, though I've been taking the passive approach and waiting for the price to go down. Now that another Gold Generator has been released I don't see that happening, so I decided to take up questing. As my first actual Quest Thread I know this'll be rough around the edges, as there are a few things I'll need to figure out, but I hope this thread will be as organized as possible in the coming future.

Thanks to the generosity of some wonderful Anons in a Xmas event a few years ago and some intermittent item snagging of my own, my Main Avatar is pretty much set. I figured I'd just fly around Gaia from that point onward having some fun in the events and keeping track of all the various announcements Gaia put forward, as what really kept me here was the lore, even after my active RPing days were done. Then...THEY appeared...

The Animal Avatars!

And I faced a similar problem to everyone else: I now have a second avatar that can be spruced up to my particular liking. Problem was, I didn't have much gold at the time, but after trying one of the Gold gens at the time for kicks, I got enough to get a basic outfit, and recently a fur that's within my price range. I stayed passive, hoping that the last item I really wanted, the Uriel's Wings, would deflate enough that I could snag it in my daily Gaia checkups, then yesterday Make it Rain was revealed. After keeping track of things for a while, I have a feeling the Wings will never deflate, so I have decided to make this quest thread. It's not much, and it won't be fancy, but every kitty needs a start.

Current Main Quest: None at the moment.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
ToC:
cat_whee Bio
cat_question Quest Details/Progress gaia_kittenstar
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny!

Quest Details
Check the Spoilers for the various Quest Logs!

A Feline Dreams of Flight:

As you likely know, the Marketplace tends to fluctuate erratically at times, and the particular item I'm questing isn't always on the Marketplace. That said, I still need a benchmark to keep for how much Gold I'll need for when they next appear. Since the current average is over 80Mil, that means I'll set the benchmark at 100Mil, that way I have a chance of getting it should it pop up under that range. I don't know how to post one of those item progress bars I've seen (yet), so I'll try and keep a tally of my goal here.

...You have got to be kidding me. Apparently, due to the double Gold Generator setup in La Victoire right now, prices for pretty much everything have skyrocketed...including the item of my Quest! The Average has jumped to above 100Mil, and I see a listing on there going for 300Mil! That is nuts! So, it looks like in order to keep up, I'll need to bump up my goal. As of now, it is 150 Mil, which means this'll most likely take longer. I can be patient, but I really hope the prices don't spike any further, or this'll be less Quest, more Forlorn Dream. Only time (and Gaia's actions) will tell.

I'll keep this short...Someone must've bought the 300mil listing, because the price went up again. Now I'm gonna need 200Mil unless it deflates, so I'm updating the progress bar with that number.

MP Price appears to be stable at the moment, and I got another wonderful donation! Making progress!

Got a Dragon's Hoard from an Anonymous Benefactor. Snagged 18500000 gold from it, so now I'm truly Halfway to my Wings! Thank you Anon! Also, I've decided I'll list Anons and what they give on the list too, I'll just give them numbers to differentiate them alongside what they donated.

4/14: Gaia...Gaia...why do you do this to me? Okay, a few days ago someone put up a listing for the wings at over 1bil Gold. I figured no one would pick it up...or at least I hoped. Now it appears someone actually did buy it, and thus the ABP has risen to over 800Mil...well, I say to heck with greed! I'm keeping my goal at its current amount and when I reach it, I'll ask around and see if anyone is willing to sell theirs for 200Mil. I'm not letting this Inflation create a massive gap, I've got a goal and I'm sticking to it! Just gotta think positive and keep up the daily bumps.

As for what I'm looking for, any kind of assistance is greatly appreciated! From layout tips for the thread (like said progress bar), to gold of any amount, or even the item itself should you be feeling exceptionally generous. I'll do my best to pop in and bump the thread if it needs it while I'm out and about the internet (or elsewhere on Gaia), but if you feel like bumping it, be my guest!

4/21: With great thanks to all of my Donators and everyone else who posted in the thread, My Goal of 200 Mil Gold has been reached! Seriously, Thank You guys! Now the second half of the quest begins,..procuring the item itself. Normally this would just mean a quick trip to the Marketplace, but since the Wings aren't always Listed and the ABP has skyrocketed, I'm going to have to find someone around Gaia who is willing to sell me the Wings for 200 Mil. This may very well be the hardest part, and if all else fails I might have to start asking for more Donations so I can reach whatever amount is needed to obtain them. I'll keep everyone posted as I move through this next phase of the Quest. Wish me luck! cat_biggrin

*Bought the Black Emo Bag at Loyal's Bazaar. I know I need to save up for my Wings...but I couldn't help it. And I support the new Gold Shop, so there's that.

*So...The Easter Grab Bag at Loyal's...I couldn't fully help myself, and snagged 4 of the Bundles. I'm still over halfway to my goal, but...you know, might as well report backsteps. But I fully support Loyal's Bazaar, so I have no regrets!

*Once again I am sorry, but the mystery of the new Eggs is too great. I snagged a Strange Easter Egg off the MP and got the Odd and Peculiar from the grant. Not too sure how to go about getting the Unusual, though...Yes, I could just snag it from the MP too, but with how high it is I'd just feel bad for using a ton of the donated funds. So...What to do...

*I am a bad kitty. A very curious yet bad kitty. I started stalking the MP to see if someone would put the Unusual Easter Egg up for a low price, and I saw one pop up for 25mil. It was much lower than all the other listings, so I pounced on it. I have facepalmed myself multiple times as penance. Though, if it's any consolation, the nice lady I bought it from was apparently broke before I got it, so I helped someone else out. Mayhap this will be good Karma for kitty?

With the re-release of the Wings in Project Couture II, more listings popped up and the price started dropping! A few minutes ago I got a PM from a potential seller, and after a little back and forth, I got the [Animal] Uriel's Wings for 200 Mil!!! The Feline has officially achieved Flight! Once again, I thank everyone who helped me on this Quest, with special thanks to Mewty-G, the Seller of the Wings! Thank you so very much!

Trial of a Black Mage:
So, there's still no Scythe for the Animals and I'm pretty content with my Avi, but then Fluffy Fantasy released. AND IT HAS VIVI!!! I am a Huge fan of Final Fantasy IX, it is bar none my favorite entry of those I've played (Which includes 1-6, FFVIICC, and 9), so when I saw [Animal] Practitioner of the Black Arts, it flew onto my Wish List. I'm starting to think I should do those GC offers so when things like this pop up I might have enough to try my luck at it...As a FFIX fan It is my obligation to get this item. The cloak is awesome and the Phoenix Summoning Staff is cool as all heck. This quest will certainly take some time though, as this item is more expensive than the Uriel's Wings I last quested and only recently released. So...Help?

So I rummaged through my Inventory...I'm a bit of a hoarder, don't like giving up thing I'll likely use for something (Which is why when I get something these days, it's because I intend to use it), but I did have some spare things and assorted Inks I have no plans to use. They went right up on the MP and, lo and behold, they were bought! So I've started to amass some funds. It's not much, but every journey starts with a small step.

So today my sister (HellpuppyMelinda) decided to snag some of the Fluffy Fantasy bundles since the sale's going on (She had 1900 GC so she got three, that way she has 1000 left over in case the May MC strikes her fancy so she can get a bundle), and out of those 9 RIGs popped 2 Practitioners of the Dark Arts! We traded, I giving her a bunch of my more feminine items that I wouldn't use in exchange for one of them. As a result, my quest is completed!!! Lesson to be learned: Never underestimate the value of family (Especially the kind with a job at Sonic). Since Mother's Day is coming up, I fully suggest taking that to heart. cat_whee

Let's Put a Pin in it!
My sister plays the Choice Gens. A lot. And she gets some pretty cool items. Sometimes she sends me the duplicates she gets of some items, so I got a Fanged Regalia. Awesome hairstyle, works very well with my Avi and almost matches my mental image of Xashowd...except for that topknot thing with the white ribbon. While using Tektek I checked out what it looked like when Agape's Scissors were used on it. And it removes the Topknot thing! Making the hair look exactly like my image of Xashowd! Agape is seriously expensive though, but a friend of mine, Princess Voltari, told me that M's Sketchbook does the same thing to hair, and is cheaper. I went to check it out, and she was definitely right! So now I quest to make Xashowd's True Hair come to life! Will you Join me?

I think my Luck in general is turning. For my last quest, I got the item in question from my Sister. Now something my Sister gave me may very well be the catalyst for this Quest's completion! Considering how much it dropped for her, I had no idea the Prom King's Grand Gala was worth so much! And since she didn't have a use for the items, she gave me all 3 alongside the other King's Gala items she'd gotten. And since the Galas only have two poses, I figured I'd see how much it was worth. I honestly expected Mils, but over a Bil!? That puppy went on the MP nice and quick. If it sells, I can have the Gold needed to get M's Sketchbook and have some leftover for other quests! Those of you reading this have no idea how much I love my sister right now. cat_4laugh

Wishing on the Winds
It's time...August 1st is here, and that means the Great Wishlist Quest has Begun!!! This topic is getting a few major changes, the most notable will be the addition of a separate section for the Scythe Sidequest taking the place of one of the posts down there (Since the Bumps cover the whole first page, they're like unofficial Reserved posts), as well as the For The Eternally Curious Section looking a bit more barren this Month. Ah yes, speaking of which...

The way I'm structuring the Quest will be in different Tiers, High Priority, Medium Priority, and Low Priority, with different Wishlist Items placed in Different Tiers. My main Goal will be to obtain At least 70% of the items on the Wishlist, including every item in the High Priority Tier. I know it'd be crazy to think I could get everything on the Wishlist in the span of a single month, but I'm gonna try and get as far as possible. And yes, this Quest will only last for the Month of August. The goal is to trim it down as much as possible, and wishlists tend to expand a fair amount as time goes on...I'd rather not have two Eternal Quests going on at the same time. Multitasking is hard. cat_sweatdrop So once September rolls around, I'm moving on to a different Main Quest, regardless of my Progress. That said, I hope all of you can help me reach my Goal.

On the matter of Expanding Wishlists, since this will go on a whole month, chances are high that something's gonna be added to the Wishlist, especially if any new Scythes come out and since there will be a new RIG for the month. Any Scythes that go on the Wishlist will be counted for the Sidequest, not the Main Quest, so no worries there. As for items of a Non-Scythian nature, they'll be placed in whichever tier is deemed appropriate, but will not be placed in the High Priority Tier except in special circumstances. What that boils down to is that anything not Watermelon or Bat Related that's added to the Wishlist this month will go in either the Medium or Low Priority Tiers. I hope that helps keep the Quest more reasonable.

Accepted Funds for this Quest are Gold, Items, and Hearts. You might be asking yourself "Why list Hearts Seperate?" The answer: Eternal Shift can be made in GO Fusion for 200 Hearts each. There are a number of Items, all but one of High Priority, that came from Eternal Shift, so there's a chance I can snag one from there. The problem is actually getting the Hearts takes time, and though I will be opening Caches like a madman (about 100 a day, so that I have time to Fish barring any IRL circumstances), reaching that 200 amount will take a while. So, if you have any Hearts just laying around and can't think of anything to do with them, feel free to send them my way!

With that done, May the Quest Commence!

Aaaaaand We have our first Non-Scythe Wishlist Addition! Told you guys it'd probably happen. Batty March released and it is too adorable for me not to want. Plus, it's a Bat! I love bats. I might not profess it as much as Scythes and Watermelon, but the nocturnal creatures are indeed something I enjoy. Batty March has been added to the Medium Priority section of the quest.

Due to the constant Inflation, I'm not sure if I can set Thresholds for these like I've done in the past...However, when an Item is obtained, it will be moved to the Obtained Tier at the bottom, to keep things organized. Also, I'll put a Current Funds section up to let everyone know how much I have to use. All Help is appreciated!

Wheee!! The Annual User Run Ball was so much fun! Turns out that Symbolon, the person who played Capricorn, was also the Cheshire Cat for last year's Ball! Two years in a row of RP fun, that's awesome. And speaking of awesome, Calacie has gifted two more items for my Quest, the Dark Glowing Heart and the Evening Cruising Cumulus!! Thank you very much!!!

Holy cows, I forgot to update yesterday! My Sister got me Batty March for taking out the trash for her, which makes me one very happy vampire! That's another one off the Wishlist! As for today, I managed to scrounge up the Hearts for an Eternal Shift, but I got a Purple Crown of Sparkles. No Unicorn Horn of either variety, sadly...But with Hearts Deflating like popped balloons, I'll have more chances!

And the Scythe Quest is once again completed! Which took a fair chunk of time out of the Wishlist Quest, to be honest...As a result, I'll be extending the Wishlist Quest to September 4th in order to make up for lost time. As for the interview, the people at Farm Fresh are going to deliberate and might call me back for a second Interview. So, no changes to the Schedule as of yet, but I'm hoping I get that call! I've gotta deal with those Student Loans somehow!

With the Wishlist Quest Resumed, there have been a few prior additions that need addressing. Nighttime Ruins and Chuchip's Curse were Added to the Wishlist at Low and Medium Priority respectively. The Ruins because they make a great Background, and Chuchip's Curse because the Eye Mods would work well with certain Avis of Xashowd, especially when he's Enraged. I'm still saving up for the High Priority items, but these items have qualities I'd love to utilize in the future.

User Image Well, Today's evolutions are quite the batch, huh? I even have a new Wishlist item as a result...and the only reason it's not High Priority is because it's not Bat themed or Watermelon themed (You know, as promised). Instead it looks like the murderous MC of Pieces of You has just taken a trip to HELL. And where there's Hell, there's Instruments of Death. And what better defines "Instrument of Death" than a Scythe? Thus, I'm extremely excited at the possibility of a Scythe Pose for this REI!!! However, as this is merely speculation, the item is part of the Wishlist Quest and not the Scythe Quest. If a Scythe Pose pops up, it will be moved to that Quest and placed on the Scythe List. If not, what poses it has will determine whether or not it stays on the Wishlist, but for now the possibilities intrigue me greatly. Pieces of You is at the top of the Medium Priority list, reflecting it's status as a "Highly desired yet not High Priority" item.

You know that feeling when you're going through your Wishlist, wondering what you can sell, and what you are willing to sell? I pretty much had that today, but I did find a few things I knew I would never use, so I made enough Gold to snag one of the remaining High Priority items, the Silver Glowing Forehead Moon! The other two that have listings are around/under 20 Bil right now (I don't think the Dark Crown of Sparkles has surfaced in weeks...or Months), so I won't be reaching that anytime soon. Seems like this Quest may end without my Goal being reached, but it happens. At least I got a few things off the list, though a few were also added on... cat_sweatdrop Such is Gaia.

A few days left, and things are looking up! I had over 6 Bil, checked the MP, saw a new Listing for the Silver Horn which just happened to BE 6 Bil. Guess what I bought? emotion_awesome Which means I can use it for my Follower of Nyx avi now! Now, since the Dark Crown of Sparkles is nowhere to be seen, I just need for my items to sell and I can get the Dark Enchanting Horn! September gets better with every second!

Obtained!

Dark Glowing Star - Bought
Dark Glowing Forehead Moon - Bought
Dark Glowing Forehead Diamond - Bought
Merry Onyx Halo - Gifted by Calacie!!!
Evening Cruising Cumulus - Gifted by Calacie!!!
Dark Glowing Heart - Gifted by Calacie!!!
Batty March - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda!!
Silver Glowing Forehead Moon - Bought
Silver Enchanting Horn - Bought

Quest Progress

So, the Quest has come and gone...and I got nowhere near 70%, though I almost got all my High Priority items! Just two remain, with one of them having never shown up, and the other kinda fluctuating in price. Hopefully it keeps getting lower, like by being released in a Bundle or something. In any case, thanks to everyone who aided me on the Wishlist Quest. For now, it back to the usual Scythe Shenanigans, along with Alchemy Progress. When I reach Lv10 I'll do a Quest for Fallen Inizio, but that'll be a ways off. For now, I just hope my Wishlist won't get too much bigger until I can curb it once more. We'll see what happens.

A Dark and Squeaky Night
User Image I love Astras. I love Bats. When you combine the two into one item, you have my immediate and undivided attention, much like with the Scythes. With the new RIG Selenic Eclipse, that's exactly what happened, and there are three kinds of Animated Bats in the RIG, Eek, Echo, and Velvet. Eek is the Black one, so he flew onto my Wishlist, and I want him so much that I've decided to make it an official Quest! There are other Astras from the RIG that are ending up on the Wishlist, but Eek takes Priority over them, even though as Astras all of them are High Priority. Hopefully my Sister can help with this one, but I'm pretty sure she has Babysitting today (it's a Thursday as of this Update), so hopefully some of you guys are willing to help as well! Any help is appreciated, be they Gold Donations, a RIG Single/Bundle, or Eek himself! Have a Batty day, everyone! And I mean that in a good way!

This is probably up there with Trial of a Black Mage as one of my shortest Quests ever. My Sister was able to Gift me Eek the Bat, along with a few other things off the Wishlist plus the other 2 Bats and the Flickering Lights! Talk about generous! i then decided spur of the moment to try my hand at organizing my Inventory...it's not 100% organized, but it's a lot better than before! It took quite a while though, and I forgot to update when I obtained Eek during the organization... cat_sweatdrop Turns out a few moments ago I got a second one from an Anon! So I now have two Eeks, albeit unintentionally. Thank you Anon for your generosity, and I'm sorry I forgot to update while organizing my invo! I'll credit both of them for the completion of my latest Quest! Thanks everyone!

User Image User Image The Scythe Quest has gone well! Halloween has come and gone, which means that the main Scythe Season (for the general population anyways. It's always Scythe Season for me) has come and gone, and the mass influx of Scythes with it. But Scythes aren't the only things I love...There's also Watermelon, Bats, and anything to do with Final Fantasy IX. It was the first main series Final Fantasy I completed, and I fell in love with the characters and the world within, going out of my way to complete as much of it as possible. So finding out that the new Zephyr Strike RIG has not one, but TWO items that relate to FFIX, the fan in me screamed "NEED". Yes, I know Chocobos are a staple of FF in general, but in my Heart Choco>Every other Chocobo out there. So naturally I've returned to dust off the Main Quest section for what may be the most financially challenging quest yet. One is an item sticking in the 100Bils, and the other is a Rare RIG Pet, which goes for more. And I only have 2 Bil to start. Am I insane? Nope, because as anyone who's a big fan of anything will tell you there are no lengths to which one won't go for what they love. We shall be reunited Choco, I promise you this!!!

And my Love of Final Fantasy IX pulls through! With my Sister's help (and a lot of pleading), Choco and I are reunited at last! And he even has a shiny set of black feathers! She also gifted me Practitioner of Black Arts, which means this Quest is done!...And I Really need to update more often! I know the GCD, Robocraft, and Real Life can be distracting, but forgetting to update and bump this thread is not something I need to make a habit of, especially during a Main Quest! Hopefully I'll be better about it next time...There's always a next time with Gaia. Like the next FFIX item. The things I would do for a true Kuja-themed item...The Hair is awesome, but I'd love his full outfit! With wishful thoughts in mind, Choco and I fly off on adventures!!! Thank you to everyone who still reads these updates! I'm not 100% sure how many of you there are, but I really like you guys. cat_wink

Current Funds: N/A

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
ToC:
cat_whee Bio
cat_cool Donators/Thank-Yous gaia_kittenstar
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny!

Post of Appreciation!

This is where I'll list those who've helped me along the quest. From Advice and Bumps to Gold and Item, I hope to thank everyone who aids me on this journey. As I have Aspergers I can be scatterbrained at times, so if you've helped me and don't see your name under a corresponding list, PLEASE PM or Quote me with the list you should be under so I can get you on there ASAP! I don't want to leave anyone out, even after the quest is done! Who knows, I may use this thread for future quests, since Edits exist and all, and I want everyone to be recognized for their benevolence.

cat_3nodding Advisors . cat_3nodding
Those who gave me helpful advice for my quest, be it for the thread or anything else related to the current quest.

Zygona: Informed me of the Crescent Cowl!

cat_rofl Bumpers . cat_rofl
Those who bumped the thread in whatever manner they decided.

xocharIie
mistalina13
Scandinavian Dreams
14Mushrooms

cat_mrgreen Donators . cat_mrgreen
Those who Donated for the cause. Be it Gold or Item, you're awesome! Anons will be numbered in order of time.

gaia_angelleft Donators of the "Feline Dreams of Flight" Quest! . .. gaia_angelright

Son Zack is a loser: 50Mil (!!!)
sniper_minion90: 1Mil
Freako Clump: 40,000
Eevee Kins: 40 Mil!!
Anonymous #1: Dragon's Hoard x1
Piekielnik: 150 Mil!!!!!

Mewty-G: Sold me the [Animal] Uriel's Wings!!!

gaia_nitemareleft Donators of the "Trial of a Black Mage" Quest. . .. gaia_nitemareright

HellpuppyMelinda: Traded me the [Animal] Practitioner of the Black Arts!!! Thanks Sis!

yum_cupcake Donators of the "Let's Put a Pin in it!" Quest. . yum_cupcake

Oirich: Bought the Prom King's Grand Gala I was selling, helping me obtain the Funds needed for the Sketchbook!

Donators of the "Wishing Upon the Winds" Quest.

Calacie: Gifted the Merry Onyx Halo, Evening Cruising Cumulus, and Dark Glowing Heart!!!!
HellpuppyMelinda: Gifted the Batty March!!!
14Mushrooms: Donated 50Mil!

Donators of "A Dark and Squeaky Night" Quest.

HellpuppyMelina & Anonymous: Both gifted me an Eek the Bat!

Donators of "For the Love of Choco!" Quest.

HellpuppyMelinda: Gifted me [Animal] Black Pearl the Wild Things and Practitioner of Black Arts!!!

Donators of the "In the Reaper's Hand..." Sidequest!

Vannequin: Donated me the Cuttlescythe during the previous Quest!
xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse: Donated the Midnight Reprisal!!
xx I met my fate xx: Donated the Gogh Reed 2nd Gen!!
Fayt_of_Redemption: Donated the Lawful Master!!
Anonymous #2: Gifted the Dullahan's Verge!!!
HellpuppyMelinda: Gifted me the Diaphanous Death, Frail Death, Intricate Death, Exquisite Death, Dullahan's Brand, Dullahan's Scourge, Dullahan's Strident, Garnet Scythe, Dark Scythe, Icy Scythe, Crimson Scythe, Ivory Scythe, Rosy Scythe, Kyubon's Dusk, Kyubon's Eclipse, Divinity of the Damned, Wispy Death, Tormentor of the Damned, Memory of the Damned, [Animal] Scent of Decay, 10 Billion Gold, The Angelic Little Reaper, Reaper Costume Bundle, Spooky Paw Bundle, and the Dragon Bundle!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous #3: Gifted the Dullahan's Margin!!!
Shechina: Donated 12 Strawberry Fields, totaling 1,139,900,000 Gold!
Anonymous #4: Gifted the Midnight Scythe!!!
sometimesalways: Gifted the Fragile Death!!!
Slick Southpaw: Gifted the Onyx Scythe!!!
Zygona: Gifted the Death Whisper 13th Gen!!!
bluealaris: Gifted The Little Ghost Reaper!!!!
XinYunMei: Gifted the Hazel Scythe!!!
Fugenette: Gifted The Sweetest Little Reaper!!!!!!
Tiny Chibis: Gifted the Goddess of the Damned!!!
Anonymous#5: Gifted me The Little Pumpkin Reaper!!!!!!
Anonymous#6: Gifted me The Mischievous Little Reaper!!!!!!
14Mushrooms: Donated a 1 Bil Mythril Coin!
Jisen Meizuki: Gifted me the Death Valley Cavalry!!!
Zero Dream: Gifted me Persecuted Halfbreed Adeline and Death Valley Battalion!!!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
ToC:
cat_whee Bio
cat_blaugh For the Eternally Curious gaia_kittenstar
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny!

For the Eternally Curious...

Curiosity is in a Cat's nature, so in the event you're wondering if there's anything else that strikes my fancy, here it is! This stuff is on the backburner and not a part of the active quest, but may become quests of their own after this one is done. Basically, they're other items on the Wishlist, for those who are curious. Reasons why are next to the links.

Since the Wishlist Quest is over, everything that was there goes back here. I think I'll keep the Priority Setup since it's nice and organized. Basically, High Priority items are ones I absolutely NEED for one reason or another, Medium Priority ones I really want and intend to use, but can wait until all the High Priority are cleared out, and Low Priority ones I like enough to Wishlist, but aren't needed for a while, may see limited use, or I already have items that cover what they do. Hope that clears things up for anyone looking to help me obtain them, or any Anons wondering where the items on the Wishlist stand.

High Priority
Astra: Abysmal Falling Stars
Astra: Dark Floating Feathers
Astra: Floating in Space
[Animal] Nekonomicon

Medium Priority
Zodiacal: Equinox (Any Gen)
Jack-o-Lantern Strut
Wind Clan Ninja Band
Reve Vert
Flightful Dream
Kama's Persuasion
January Light Mythrill Wings
Count Halphas' Passion
[Animal] Recurring Nightmare
Eternal Eclipse
Chuchip's Curse

Low Priority
Corrupt Gaze
Daring Duelliste
Rumble Roar
Slate Dragoon
Nighttime Ruins

Future Plans?

Do I have them? Well, apart from the Eternal Scythe Quest and List, there is a part of me that wants to complete Alchemy to try and make my own pair of Lucifer's Wings. I'm going back and forth on that since in my Headcanon Xashowd doesn't actually have wings, but they are my favorite pair of Backwings. That might come up in the future.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
ToC:
cat_whee Bio
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny! gaia_kittenstar

Oooo...Shiny!!!

Cats are easily distracted by shiny things...but in this case I'm not talking about other items, since what's on the Current Quest is top priority. I'm talking about other threads I like to visit! With this quest my activity on Gaia will surge, so if there's any threads I like, they'll be posted here! A number of them may be Fun threads or Charities whose participants/owners helped me out, so think of this as my own way of giving back to the community that is helping me. Or your personal balls of yarn...whatever your own Feline heart decides cat_biggrin .

The Eternal List of Scythes!
My own Pet Project on Gaia! As up to date as possible!

User Image
The Thread that shall Pierce the Heavens!

User Image
Join the Dark Side! We want You!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
ToC:
cat_whee Bio
cat_4laugh Oooo, Shiny!
cat_ninja The Scythe Quest gaia_kittenstar

The Eternal Scythe Quest

As my Official Continuous Sidequest, this Quest is getting it's own section for use in the coming days. Thus, I have moved the Progress List and Quest Notes here for useage to this particular Quest. Any Item related to Scythes will be Quested, and this is the hub for all of it, so stay tuned to this section for any and all updates!...Or at least I would say that, but there's a 50000 Character Limit and I seem to have reached it...So look to the post below for all future news! The Past Quest Notes will remain here in the Spoiler Tag, with new Quest Notes in the Cont. Section below! Enjoy!

In The Reaper's Hand... Past Quest Notes

And the Quest is over! I don't expect to be this lucky every time I quest for something, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks to Oirich's purchase of my Prom King's Grand Gala, I got the funds to get an M's Sketchbook! Which means this Quest is complete...so, it's onto the next one! And this one I'm certain won't be done in a few days like the last two. I'm on a hunt for Every Scythe on Gaia! I've mentioned numerous times I'm hoping Gaia makes an [Animal] Scythe, so this quest will tie into that. Information, Donations, I'll need the whole shebang. I'm going to use what I have left to get this Quest rolling, but some of those Scythes are going to be out of reach even now, so it's time to make the full List! Also, I most likely don't know of every Scythe on Gaia, so if my Owned/Questing list is missing one, please let me know what it is! As long as one of the poses an Item has is a Scythe of some sort, I'm gonna need it.

cat_whee I am sooooo happy right now!! Two wonderful Gaians, xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse and xx I met my fate xx, both Gifted me two of the Scythes I'm looking for, Midnight Reprisal and Gogh Reed 2nd Gen respectively! Many many many Thank Yous to them! All that remains on the current list is the Lawful Master...though the LBP has increased to the upper 200Mil ranges, so my baseline for it has to go up too. Darn Gold Generator...Ah well, the Quest is still going very well, so no complaints here! Remember, if there is any kind of Scythe not on the list, be sure to let me know! I'd very much appreciate the Info!

So...Crazy day, huh? We've got the Mini-Event causing some havoc, Gaia pushing Gold a little too hard (Project Colorful Companion is a RI/GG, which means it has a few items, but primarily pays out Gold, so it's a Gold Gen in essence if not in name), and a positive (though temporary...Gaia sure knows it's priorities cat_rolleyes ) glitch in the Wing Bundle. It's been a pretty good day though, and thanks to the generosity of Fayt_of_Redemption, the Lawful Master is now mine! Which means this Quest is...well, on the Backburner. New Scythes can release in the future, so I can't call the Quest officially over, but this is a great milestone! As always, if there's a Scythe you know of in any form, big or small, please let me know!

AHA! I knew it existed! I just had to look harder...See, I knew there was another Scythe like Item out there, I had the mental image but no name to search for. So after sifting through the MP with the Tags "Lime Green" (since green is one of the colors, I eventually found what I sought! The Future Assassin! They may be small, but a pair of chain-linked mini-scythes are still Scythes! It doesn't have to be a big one, just needs to look like a Scythe. I snagged it off the MP, it's pretty cheap right now compared to other items, so I'll add it to the list below. It counts in my book!

Did some hunting, found a few more Scythes. Or Sickles, which are a type of Scythe. Adding those to the list as well. I think I've gotten every one Gaia currently has...Should I officially move on to my next Quest? Kinda uncertain on that one, as with Gaia pumping out new items on a Daily Basis I never know when a new one is coming. That, and I had a short chat with bluealaris (A Staff Member) in Winter Hue's 6/7 Update thread. It wasn't anything concrete, but with Bloodied items being the new fad I asked if Scythes would be included in the splatterfest. She (Or is it a He with a female Avi? I've made that mistake before...*points to Winter Hue*) humorously stated that everything would be included, so it's not certain. But until Halloween comes and goes, I'm not betting against anything concerning my Scythes. I'll keep you (The few who read this thread) posted.

HOLY MOTHER OF AWEARDBYCYCFGUMGUFCB!!!!1!!1 When looking through the prizes in the new RIG, what do I see but another Scythe!!! Delicate Death is its name, and I am now on the hunt for it! It's an absolutely beautiful Scythe too, the shading is nice and the design of both blade and shaft is stunning. Naturally I went nuts when I saw it. Help? cat_crying

You know what they say about fortuitous circumstance? Well, looks like today I had an encounter with that. After seeing me spazz over the Scythe, my sister sent me a 10 Pack of the RIG. Sadly I did not get the Scythe itself (Though she did in the first 50 Pack she got), but I did get various items, one I had no use for (Not exactly fond of that uber-bright pink that I can't see at all...). So I sold it and made enough to get the Delicate Death, seeing as it has deflated immensely. Matter of fact, it looks like a lot of items are deflating...perhaps the Gold Sink is actually working? Here's hoping! In any case, it appears that I once more have every Scythe I know of...emphasis on those last three words. What other items are there that neither Gaia nor Tektek has tagged as Scythes, yet are in fact Scythes? I must search more...

I think Gaia is listening to me or something, I dunno. Because out came the Shingami Shadow Mini-Rig and There's Three New SCYTHES In It!!!! Two Dullahan Recolors and One Delicate Death recolor and they all look so freaking amazing!!! Being recently released items people are listing them in the Billions right now, so I guess that's where I'll have to set my benchmarks. I know I've gotten lucky in the past, but Billions can take a pretty long time. I'll put them on the List along with the Benchmarks for each. If you feel so inclined, sending a Shingami Shadow my way is bound to help on this quest, no matter what I get from it. Scythes FTW!!!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! A generous anon just gifted me Dullahan's Verge!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I am so very happy right now!! That's one down and two to go! *Runs off to make an Avi with the Scythe* Somewhat off topic, I think Gaia needs to allow more Outfit slots. So many users have a ton of items, and my sister and I can't be the only ones who end up filling all 20. Just felt I should mention that.

Two down, one to go! Thanks to my sister once again, I now have a Diaphanous Death! Only Dullahan's Margin remains, so all things considered the Quest is progressing nicely. Now I've just gotta make some Avis for the Scythes, and from there continue my efforts! Wish me luck!

While keeping track of the Gold Sink's progress (and Hi Potion's rather fun thread), I got a random PM out of nowhere. And to my happy and everlastingly grateful surprise I find I've been gifted the Dullahan's Margin!!! Loved the little message too, having read the Harry Potter books cat_biggrin . I feel so amazing!!! Once more I have every Scythe I know of on Gaia, which means all that's left is to wait for the Animal Scythe to be made. And maybe do some fishing like I planned, save up some funds for the future. And speaking of funds, since there's nothing to quest ATM (Well there's the Wishlist, but that's a whole other animal), I'm gonna go donate to the Gold Sink! Once again, thank you everyone!!!

Just when I thought it was safe to take a break...MIDNIGHT SCYTHE!!!It just showed up in the CS and it really makes me wish I have $5 to spare for it!!! cat_crying As soon as there's an MP Listing, it's going straight on the Wishlist and I am Questing the **** out of it! Every bit of help is appreciated! It's so wonderous... emotion_kirakira

Alright, it's in the MP, I've gotten my first Donation for this particular Scythe (Normally I don't like Gold Gens, but in this case I'll make an exception), and I have a threshold for the Quest! If I'm really lucky (Like, Obscenely lucky, since these days my sister doesn't spend as much on Gaia as she used to. Mom nagged her about it), I might be able to get my Sister to snag me one, but I'm not going to rely on that tactic alone (That's why I'm Fishing, after all cat_biggrin ). This Scythe will be mine!

Have I ever said how much I LOVE Anons? The letters they write are always wonderful, and sometimes they'll gift you things from your wishlist. Such is the case today, where an Anon just gifted me the MIDNIGHT SCYTHE!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA IT IS UNFATHOMABLE!!! Making an Avi for it should be fun! Once again, I have every Scythe known to Gaia! Of course, since Midnight Scythe is a limited item, that leaves one question...Will there be Recolors? Guess only time will tell. Again, thank you very much Anon!

Fun Fact: My Sister loved the Midnight Scythe so much, she got 5 for herself. Go figure, huh? It's been getting some positive reception from the forums, too. Not 100% sure if there will be a recolor, but there has been a call for one, so I'll save my Gold just in case. In the meantime, it's back to the pond for me. See you in Gambino, and eventually Durem!

So, I had 12 Billion Gold. You know, selling those new Hearts is pretty profitable. I went a-perusing the MP, looking at my Wishlist and wondering if I should get anything on it...you know, money dilemmas. I decide to check out the "You Might Like" section for the heck of it, came upon Shadowlegend and...Why did no one tell me it had a SCYTHE!? Granted, I have constantly been saying that I'd obtained every Scythe that I know of, but those last four words are the kicker. Still, talk about a fortuitous circumstance, I had just enough Gold to snag one!...Hence why I said "had" 12 Bil...*sweatdrop* Like many months ago, this raises the question of whether there are even more Scythes out there I am unaware of due to a lack of information...and tags. Seriously, Shadowlegend only has two tags, neither of which are Scythe or Weapon or something along those lines. I probably would've never found it the normal way. Just goes to show that you never fully know what's out there...Now I've gotta find more Hearts. I've got a feeling that with my funds this low, a new Scythe might just be around the corner. Wouldn't that be a crazy coincidence?

I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT! I ******* CALLED IT!!! Shinigami Excorcist has appeared in the CS as a brand new Mini-RIG, and it has SCYTHES inside!!! More Delicate Death and Dullahan Recolors abound, there are 6 found so far, but I must have them all! They are so glorious!!! Gotta raise the funds, gotta hope my sister is nice enough to try her hand at the RIG, gotta fish like a freaking MADMAN!...You know, I wonder how weird it'll look, a Scythe Fishing? Regardless, I am now in Full Questing Mode!!! 6 of them though...I don't have the outfit Slots for so many Scythes. We need more than 20, man...

Alright, with more of the Scythes popping up on the MP, I think I have thresholds for each one. The only question is how long it'll take me to reach each one...We'll find out!!

5 Down, 2 to go! My sister snagged a couple packs of Shinigami Excorcist, and we both got some really nice items. She was lucky enough to snag the Red Ascending Wings (Which were on her Wishlist), and 4 Scythes, including one that was (at the time) not listed in the Update Thread in the GCD: the Intricate Death, a Navy+Cream recolor of Delicate Death. Alongside that one, Frail Death, Dullahan's Scourge, and Dullahan's Strident were what she won (Among various other items, like two of the red Circle recolor). After a bit of discussion we came to an agreement, and she gifted me the Scythes in exchange for my help in making a Quest Thread of her own. I'll certainly do my best to make it worth the trade, so expect to see a thread from HellpuppyMelinda in the coming days. Now only two remain, Exquisite Death (Who's name, for some crazy reason, I haven't memorized) and Dullahan's Brand. So, while holding up my end of the bargain, the Quest continues! Every bit of help is always appreciated. cat_whee

Deflate mooore my wondrous instruments of graceful death...Today's good news is that the two remaining Scythes have both deflated to under 10 Bil, so my goal is closer and closer to being achieved. As my funds go up and prices go down, we're bound to meet at some point. Dullahan's Brand is likely to be first, as it's the lowest right now. Still out of my reach, but I'm getting closer!

Why? Why must there be 4 Gold Gens in the Cash Shop NOW of all times!? Dullahan's Brand alone got very close to 2 Bil, and now both of my remaining Scythes are going up. Well, such is the way of Quests, sometimes prices go down, other times they go up...This just happens to be an up time. I'll get through it.

Well...Today has been absolutely AWESOME! Granted, I wasn't on Gaia much after a certain point in the afternoon, but upon playing catchup a few Big things have happened! First, my Sister Gifted me the last two Scythes I needed in a bout of generosity, and I seriously love her for it! And then while she looked at an Item on her Wishlist, Death Whisper, I saw something among the poses...And this started playing in my head

IT HAS A SCYTHE!!! Meaning my Quest is not yet over...And I seriously just need to go over all the old EIs, because this makes two. That's not all, though. When looking over my gifts, fellow Nyxian and Manly Snake Rider Slick Southpaw had sent me something. It was an Onyx Scythe!!! I'd never seen it before, so I searched up Scythe in the MP, and found it and the Garnet Scythe among the other Scythes. I saw one of the Tags was "gofusion", and one thing led to another. Looks like GO Fusion had an update while I was gone, and it included SCYTHES!!! It's the classic case of "Just when you thought it was over", and I could not be more hyped! Thank you so much for the Onyx Scythe, Slick! It appears that once again there are two Scythes left to find, and GO Fusion holds one of them. Thankfully no Diamonds are needed for it, but I'll be opening plenty of Caches to get the Hearts to make the Garnet Scythe. Talk about an eventful start to the evening run.

At this rate, my Sister is gonna end up helping me complete every Quest...Death Whisper still eludes me, but out of another random act of generosity she made and gifted me the Garnet Scythe! Apparently she had a lot of spare Hearts and Stars...So that's another Scythe off the list! One remains once more (Got a feeling I'll be saying that a lot), so it's back to the usual routine!

On an added note, I've figured out how to make IMG Links like Winter Hue does in his threads. Matter of fact, I can set them up pretty quickly, so it's gotten me to thinking...Maybe I should take one of those bump posts vDown Therev and convert it into a full-blown List of Scythes. There's only two questions I have...first, has anyone actually made a Scythe List in the past, or would I be the first? I don't want to encroach on someone else's territory. And second, Would it be a good idea to make it here, or should I give it it's own separate thread? I'd love to hear any kind of advice on the subject.

There are very, very, very few things that would make me spend money here, especially since I don't have much right now...but THAT REAPER BUNDLE!!! 10 of the Shinigami RIGs and an exclusive companion!? I just straight up said "SCREW IT!!!" and put down $10 to snag that right up! The Little Reaper is the perfect companion for me! It doesn't have a Scythe pose, but I've put it on the list since it carries a Scythe of it's own. I think there are other items with companions that hold Scythes (Pretty sure there's Shadow Spirit, at least. Snagged that one the other day for the flames...Kuja Avi idea), so I'll start putting them down on the list as well, and once I start up the full list (I think I'll give it a separate topic), the Companions will have their own section. This has been an amazing day!

Well, I'm having fun with my Little Reaper, and had a chat here with Zygona about some Scythes, and it appears there's a Sickle I overlooked, the Crescent Cowl! Sadly there don't appear to be any MP Listings, so...WAIT A MINUTE!!! Just as I was going to Wishlist it, a listing popped up! And in my Price Range! *Snags* Yay! Well, that takes care of that one. Definitely thanking Zygona for letting me know about this one! Remember, if there are other Scythes out there not on my list, don't hesitate to tell me! I plan to make a comprehensive List of Scythes in the near future, so every one counts!

Scythe Lovers stick together! Thanks to Zygona's amazing gift of the Death Whisper 13th Gen, I once again have every Scythe I know of!!! All that's left is to save up for the planned Wishlist Quest in August, as I'm not sure if any more Scythes will be released before then. You never know, though! Also, since the Quest is on standby, I'm off to complete a long overdue project...My Sister's Quest Thread. It's off to the Test Forum for me, and once that's done, I'll start work on the Scythe List thread. Thanks again to everyone who's helped me on this Quest!

...Remember when I mentioned the phrase "Just when you thought it was over"? Yeah, I thought I had found them all, then Fugenette told me The Nightmare had Scythe-like poses...and then I spotted this.

User Image

Superbia (Name ring any bells?) Wields a Scythe, which make it another Scythe Companion and the next object of my ever expanding Quest! The Irony is that I spent a little Gold on an Alchemist's Case just to see what Formula I'd get...I was looking at a Backwing Formula thread for the heck of it, and I would be lying if I said the Fallen Quest didn't pique my interest. I swear, it's like me spending Gold is tied to Scythe finds and/or releases...A little creepy, and also typical of the universe. Ah well, I'm back on the Questing Road once again! Now where'd I put my rod...?

Thank the Benevolent Winds!!! I was able to find someone selling a 4th Gen of The Nightmare, Ryuko Yuzuki, and after a quick PM offer was able to obtain The Nightmare 4th Gen in exchange for 1Bil and the Infernal Circle (Which I had put up for sale to help raise funds, but after finding their listing and that they accepted Offers, took it down to use for the trade). I've got less than 100 Mil and am happier than ever! And also very relieved...Finding older Scythes like that out of the blue gets my heart racing, especially when they're older EIs that tend to have high price tags...Those I'm never sure how long it'll take to raise up the funds for. The Scythe collection is complete once more...for how much longer I do not know. I did just spend a Bil on it...if a new Scythe or a Recolor pops up in the CS tomorrow, that correlation in the previous paragraph is gonna look even creepier than before.

Praise the Winds and Scythes!!! The White Reaper Bundle popped up in the CS this morning with another little surprise: The Little Ghost Reaper! Alas, I have not the funds to purchase it...but in an extremely surprising and amazing act of generosity, bluealaris Gifted me the Little Ghost Reaper!!! I absolutely love it and the message she sent with it! I'm deeply honored to be considered a Shinigami representative on the site, and I will always cherish the Scythes and Reapers found and made on Gaia! The Eternal List has been update with this new Companion, and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

This has been a very productive day. Two Scythe Companions have been added to the list, one new and one old. The Old one Zygona brought to my attention, the Black Album. The fourth pose, (Puck), is a floating winged monochrome guy holding a Scythe, so it has a spot on the list, as well as in my inventory. It's one of the cheaper ones out there, and I had enough Gold to snag one. It's a pretty cool item, and the other poses are nifty. Today has been a good day indeed, but my update isn't over yet...Remember how I said the Fallen Quest had piqued my interest? The Lucifer's Wings actually used to be on my Wishlist, but I removed them a while back because it seemed like a pipe dream...Well, with Caches floating everywhere, easy ways to level up, and a real chance to obtain those Wings sitting in front of me, I've begun preparations to eventually make them...A Quest for the far future, as it were. I still plan to begin the Wishlist Quest in August (And make the Scythe Quest a Sidequest for the month of August), but once the month is through, a different Quest shall be waiting in the Wings. Yep, I've officially started doing Alchemy, with the goal of eventually reaching Level 10 and getting the chance to craft Lucifer's Wings. I've looked around the Alchemy Forum, done some research, and made a few preparatory steps, but I know it's something that will take a while. So, I'm just gonna be making Components with the Formulas and using those to Level up in the meantime. To any Alchemists reading this, that means I'll be selling said Components in my store, and any additional advice is always appreciated. With July coming to a close, I have a clear plan for my Gaia Quests in front of me...I just hope everything turns out okay. Time will tell, I suppose.

It's just one Scythe after another!!! A late update to the CS added two items, one of which is the Dark Scythe, a Black Recolor of the Midnight Scythe!!! The List has been updated, but now I'm one Scythe short of the full collection again! Alchemy will have to wait, it's Dark Scythe Time!!!

Question...Why are the people listing Dark Scythe in the MP putting it up so darn high!? Has the Inflation hit so hard the Double Digit Bils are the new starting price!? Yeesh...This one's gonna take a while. It'll be worth it, but it'll take a while.

Gaia definitely has a winner with my family, as my Sister really likes the Midnight Scythe series. She got herself two of the Dark Scythe (She really likes that hair), and even got a third and gifted it to me!! YAY!!! She's hoping that a Red one is made in the future, since the Dark Red shades are her favorite. I really love my sister. cat_4laugh

Another day, another Midnight Scythe Recolor! This time it's the Icy Scythe, complete with an announcement of its own (Unlike the Dark Scythe, which still has yet to get one...Methinks it hath been skipped)! It looks very cool, and is a great addition to the Midnight Scythe series. It Will Be MINE!!!

Also, once August 1st rolls around the primary focus of the Quest will shift to the Wishlist Quest, with "In The Reaper's Hand" taking the role of a permanent Sidequest. The Sidequest will basically take precedence when a new item related to it (in this case, Scythes) is released. When there are no new ones I need to obtain, the Main Quest has priority. Luckily, the next Main Quest dovetails with the Sidequest, since all Scythes end up on the Wishlist anyways. Full details on the Wishlist Quest will be edited in on August First, so stay tuned!

When it comes to snagging the latest Scythe, more often than not my sister delivers. Thanks to her, I now have my own Icy Scythe! But while she's usually able to help me with new stuff, older items are another thing entirely, and my Wishlist contains older items. That said, It's gonna be one heck of a month trying to raise funds for and track down as many of them as I can during the month, each for different reasons and at different levels of desire. My "For the Eternally Curious" Section details just about every item on the Wishlist, but that section is gonna get a big change in a few days, along with most of these posts. While I could edit it now, I'd like to get all the changes done at one time so it feels more...Official? Tangible? Muchier? Hatter references aside, it just feels right to do the full transition on the 1st. When you've got a plan, stick to it!

Looks like August is getting it's own Scythe! The Crimson Scythe is a Dark Red/Black recolor of Midnight Scythe, and it looks stunning! My Sister will certainly be getting one for herself, possibly more. Thankfully this one's not an LQI, or given the color scheme it might be gone before she has a chance to get it! Sadly it has no MP Listing as of yet, so I can't add it to the Wishlist (And while I have the IMG for the Scythe List, it's technically incomplete without a MP Listing to go with it)...Still, it's part of the Scythe Quest, so the name's been added to the list! Wonder if any other Scythes may show up this month? Maybe even a new one...? Only time will tell.

Considering all the others were CS releases, I did not expect a new Midnight Scythe Recolor to be in the new Gilded Illuminations RIG! The Hazel Scythe is a beautiful mix of Brown and Gold! I'm surprised my Sister didn't tell me about it, frankly. But no worries! Vannequin informed me of it, so it's in the Scythe List, and XinYunMei gifted me one!! 5 Midnight Scythes in the series! Literally all that's left IMHO is a Green one; Since there's Blue and Red ones already, a Green one just makes too much sense. Thank you very much XinYunMei!!!

User Image Must. Have. Too. Cute. Wields. Scythe.
I think it's time to give serious consideration to putting the Wishlist Quest on Hold. My Sister isn't allowed to spend money on Gaiaonline anymore, so I can't ask her to get a Bundle for me. I have a feeling this Reaper will be on my Wishlist for quite a while...It's gonna hurt. It's so freaking cute!!!

User Image User Image More new Scythes! And at a time when getting them off the CS is simply not an option...I literally do not have $15 to put down on that bundle, or it would be mine. The Ivory and Rosy Scythes, along with The Sweetest Little Reaper, continue to elude me (Mainly because of people who put them up on the MP for insane prices. Have they not realized prices are deflating?), and since my sister can no longer spend money on Gaia for the foreseeable future, getting her help is out of the question. Sadly, it appears These three will indeed take a while...I have no illusions to the contrary. Still, any and all help is appreciated!

Well, out of a turn of events I did not see coming, my Sister must've thought "Screw the Rules!", and bought some GC to snag the Scythe Bundle, sending me the Ivory and Rosy Scythes!!! Now, some of you might be thinking it's not that surprising. Well, even though my sister is an adult, our Mother was the one who all but ordered her not to spend money on Gaia anymore. And we don't really disobey mom much (if at all), so that my Sister basically took a big risk to get them is very surprising to me. Now the only thing on the Scythe Quest I'm missing is The Sweetest Little Reaper, and with little over a day until the bundle leaves the CS, there's quite a time limit on this one. Sadly, I won't even have my Job Interview until after the bundle is gone, so the chances of getting said bundle with my own Income are nil. I guess only time will tell if the Deflation going on is enough to bring the Reaper to a level I can reach...Maybe the Reaper will pop back up around Halloween? A Guy can dream.

User Image SO MUCH AWESOME TONIGHT!!!! First up, a HUGE Thanks to Fugenette, who has gifted me The Sweetest Little Reaper!!! So glad to have the family all together! Hopefully once I get my own Job I can return the favor someday, because this is monumentous. And secondly, it appears the Quest for Scythes isn't over yet, as a new Sickle has just arrived in the form of Kyubon's Night. It has been added to the Scythe List and as it is around 10Bil and dropping, I should be able to snag one before the event is through. So much awesomeness going on at the start of the event, I can only hope it will translate to my Interview! On that note, thank you everyone who has wished me luck regarding the upcoming IRL event in my life. Perhaps a new chapter in my life is about to unfold.

Oh Deflation, how I love thee. Kyubon's Night has been hovering around the 4Bil mark, and since I sold a Dofu Hua I had gotten in the past (I think it was from a RIG pack HellpuppyMelinda had sent me a few months ago. It was the pale blue Recolor, Tart I think?), I was able to get just enough Gold to snag me one! And once again, the Scythe Quest is on hold until more new Scythes or Recolors are made and revealed, especially a Scythe for Paws! I've been waiting on that one for months, and I certainly haven't forgotten. In any case, it's back to the Main Quest! Details on that will be added to its own section.

User Image Just when I thought it was safe to Wishlist Quest again, one of Gaia's amazing Artists pulls out a gorgeous item called Goddess of the Damned, complete with a new Scythe!!! Which means I am obligated to obtain it because of how much I love Scythes, and it is amazing!!! I kinda wondered what the next new Scythe after the Midnight Scythe series would look like, and now I have my answer, as it's reminiscent of the original Farming Implement, even having one of the Handles on the Scythe! Gaia sure knows how to tug at my heartstrings. The only question is how long will this one take to get? Guess we'll find out! Any help is appreciated!!!

User Image IT'S HERE! IT EXISTS! After almost 5 months of waiting, wishing, and hoping, THERE'S A SCYTHE FOR ANIMALS!!!!! The Pièce de résistance, the [Animal] Scent of Death is, quite literally, the very item I have been waiting for since Paws first came to be, and is one of the primary motivations for the Scythe Quest and all the Scythe shenanigans you see from me today. This is what I have been waiting for, and literally the ONLY thing standing between me and my dreams...is a lack of funds. cat_gonk There's no listings on the MP as of this Edit, and I have less than $4 to my name (literally, I just checked my account to check). The lengths I will go to for this Scythe cannot be fathomed. My Sister was right next to me when I saw this, and heard my reaction firsthand. I don't think I can stop spazzing about this Scythe, but I must or this page will be stretched immensely. I've gone into my Feline Form to celebrate! Please Help me obtain that which I have but dreamed of for so long!!!

You know when I said I will go to great lengths to get that Animal Scythe? Well I did something I rarely ever do, something I've only done maybe once before in the past year...completed a few free GC offers. I stuck to ones that involved free phone apps (reasonable ones, I might add), and scrounged up enough to obtain the SCYTHE!!!! I look and feel AMAZING!!! Now all that's left for the next few days is to finish up the Wishlist Quest, since it'll be ending on the 4th. I'll be moving the Wishlist items that weren't obtained back to the Future Plans section when it's over, maybe try again sometime in the future when I have a Job and some spare income. August has been an eventful month, and September is starting off with a BANG!

Since I'm Organizing the thread again with the Wishlist Quest over, I've decided to put the list of Scythes Obtained in a Spoiler Tag since it really stretches the page... cat_sweatdrop Any Scythes being Quested will show up outside of the Tag. Hope this helps make things look neater!

User Image It's happening again...MORE NEW SCYTHES!!! With the release of the Ominous Harvest RIG, a few new Scythe items have come into play, and they will be mine!!! (Well, eventually... cat_sweatdrop ) Two recolors of Kyubon's Night and the Little Pumpkin Reaper, which is a Pumpkin-headed version of The Little Reaper! Now yes, I came into a lot of Gold Recently (more than I've ever had at one time), but only have 20Bil out of the 100Bil I started with due to snagging a few Wishlist Items and donating to a fellow user to help with their Quest. So why have I not bought up the Kyubons yet? The Pumpkin Reaper takes MAJOR Priority due to being another Reapling and it'll end up being more expensive than the Kyubons, so I'm saving my Gold for the little guy. Hopefully there's a generous soul who'll list him within my price range...when he shows up, anyways. Here's hoping!!!

The Desire Sensor is cruel. Just ask anyone who plays Monster Hunter. And it was cruel to me today...well, mostly. Good news, my Sister, HellpuppyMelinda, played 70 of the new RIG and got everything she wanted, even snagging extras of the Kyubon Recolors to send me! Bad News...no sign of the Little Pumpkin Reaper, which both me and my Sister want now. So...Either I hope that more of them drop and people list them within my price range (and don't get snatched up before I can get one), or I hope that Gaia is kind enough to re-release it in a Bundle down the line. Honestly, I'm not sure which possibility is more viable, but I will not be dissuaded! Many a time before have I only had One More Item until completion, and this time is no different! Any and all help is appreciated as always.

90. Between the two of us we've opened 90 Ominous Harvests and still no Little Pumpkin Reaper. My Sis opened 85 and sent me a 5 Pack to see if I'd have better luck. Ironically or fittingly, depend on how you look at it, I got two more of both Kyubon Recolors alongside Wayward Thrall (Which I can use the Book Pose for). It's official, we don't have enough luck between the two of us to obtain the Reaper the normal way, and money IRL is not an infinite resource. So I've only got Three options now. Hope someone who gets one is generous enough to gift it to me, hope someone puts it up on the MP within my Price Range, or hope Gaia puts the Reaper in a Bundle for the Cash Shop. The first two are reliant on luck and the latter is reliant on the whim of Gaia. If a bundle was made, I can guarantee my sister would get two of it (as long as it's under $20 anyways, over would be stretching it), but it probably won't happen anytime soon. I can still hope though, and I'll keep an eye on the MP and on the CS updates just in case I get lucky. For now, just gotta keep raising funds to expand the Price Range, beyond that it's a waiting game. Any and all help is appreciated as always.

User Image Today brings us another Scythe Recolor, Divinity of the Damned! Normally by the time this Update is up (after 4:00 PM EST) my Sister would already be home and likely have snagged a couple, but today she's babysitting and unfortunately the computer over there isn't working today. So this one I'll have to wait a little while on. As for the Pumpkin Reaper...Buying it off the MP is no longer an option, sadly. The ABP has risen to obscene levels, and the only listing of it costs 5 Tril. FIVE. TRILLION. GOLD. I couldn't make that much Gold in a month, let alone before somebody else likely snatches it up from the MP! And with the ABP and LBP up that high, it has set a precedent to other people who might sell it to also list for massive numbers, which means that without a CS release, it's never going to be in the 20Bil range that I can actually afford. This recent wave of Inflation has hit hard, and it really shows here. Please Gaia...Please Re-Release this little guy soon! I know I'm not the only one who wants one, and there are just too few of them floating around right now.

On the one hand, Gaia Re-released the Little Pumpkin Reaper. On the other, it wasn't in the Cash Shop itself. Neither I nor my Sister have $135 laying around, so it feels like Gaia's taunting me with this Little Reaper. I can still hope it'll be released in a different Bundle later on (In the Cash Shop itself, Gaia, not a promotional tactic...Not sure if any Staff actually reads this, but hey I can try right?). Also, two more insane listings have shown up. a 1Tril one and a 999Bil one. *Shrugs* Well, can't say I didn't see it coming. I must persevere, and I've never given up on a Scythe before!!! But even I have to admit, it's getting a little out of hand how rare this one is... cat_sweatdrop Still, the Quest goes on!!! As always, any help is appreciated!

OHMYGLORIOUSBENEVOLENTWINDSTHANKYOUSOMUCHANONWHO
EVERYOUAREYOUHAVENOIDEAORMAYBEYOUHAVEANIDEAHOW
HAPPYIAMRIGHTNOWILOVEYOUYAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Apologies if any eardrums were broken, but I was just gifted The Little Pumpkin Reaper by an Anon! I have tears of joy this day just got 1000x better! Thank you Anon, whoever you are I sincerely thank you! I honestly thought I wouldn't get a good chance to have one until October! I am the happiest man alive right now...Not only do I have another wonderful friend to add to Xashowd's growing pack of Reaplings (and his name is Pumpgeist!), but the Scythe Collection is once again complete. What a wild ride this has been, huh? Once again, thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far, and I look forward to the next Scythe created on Gaia!

User Image Have I ever mentioned how much I love Halloween? The changing colors of the leaves, the spooky atmosphere, the awesome events...and this year Gaia's been going above and beyond for Halloween themed items, and the spookiest part is it's not even October yet. Makes me wonder what tricks they have up their sleeves for the month itself! But for now, the Late September festivities continue with the addition of the Amethyst Scythe! I know I sound like a broken record, but this series would look amazing in Emerald Green. They're even using Gemstone names, so it just makes sense. The Scythe List has been updated and the Amethyst Scythe now resides on my Wishlist! Given recent price trends, I'm pretty sure it won't be anywhere near 10Bil before my Sister gets home, but a guy can dream right? The purple used in Amethyst Scythe is gorgeous, and is such a natural fit for it. Hopefully I can get it soon!

User Image Amethyst Scythe obtained, less than a week until Smash Bros, and aside from my fruitless Job Hunt, all seems right with the world...Then the new Tier Rewards get revealed and my happy train abruptly crashes. The Mischievous Little Reaper, an awesome Red Reapling with little Demon Horns and Tail, is the top prize of the Rewards program...and it's an Exclusive. I looked over the details again, and I don't see any policy on Re-releasing Exclusives, but I'm honestly not sure I'll even be able to get this one. My Sister does like snagging stuff from the CS, but $150 in the span of a single day is too much even for her, and would possibly get her chewed out by our mother. Then there's my own lack of a Job or any means with which to obtain the massive amounts of Gold the Reapling's going for in the MP (Lowest as of this update is 650 Bil. Not even my Sister has gotten anywhere near that). There's certainly methods, but the output is low and wouldn't be enough to net the Reaper before the next Scythe shows up (With October and Halloween coming up, I'm pretty sure there will be even more Scythes). But even with Logic against me, as a lover of Scythes and Scythe-related items I am basically Honor-bound to Quest the Mischievous Little Reaper. Am I insane? Possibly, but I've never been tested. Will I succeed? Well, that's up to forces beyond my control. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, for right now I literally cannot obtain the Reaper without your help!!!

Looks like we've gotten clarification from Bluealaris on the Tier Exclusives. They remain exclusive to the Tier Events, which means they won't be resold in any way, shape, or form. While they could end up changing that like they did with Monthly Collectibles, it wouldn't be anytime soon. Which means the new Reapling just got that much harder to obtain, and is going to be "That One Item" for a very long time. I'm keeping it on the Wishlist under Questing, as a part of me will forever hold onto the hope that I might obtain him someday, but right now things are not looking good in that respect. Well, you win some you lose some as they say. I just hope they don't do this with any other Scythes or Reapers, or I'm gonna be in big trouble.

Have I mentioned how much I love Anons? I know it's in my Sig and all, but I REALLY Love Anons. Not only for the acts of generosity, but the amazing and well-thought out messages they write. So when I get an Anon letter with a cool message, it's a great day. Where am I going with this? After my Sister had her fun on Gaia, I logged back on and saw a PM Notification that I had 2 PMs. One of them was this!

Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Inside the gift box was THE MISCHIEVOUS LITTLE REAPER!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ANON!!! The message was awesome, and really got me thinking as to what was inside. Very fitting, and I am eternally grateful for your immense generosity!! All that remains is to think of a good name for him. I'm running through assorted combinations, but while one has stuck out, it appears to have been taken by a Digimon... cat_sweatdrop I'll think of a good one yet, do not doubt!

User Image New Halloween RIG, New Scythes! Graveyard Shift has delivered three new Recolors, two new Delicate Death recolors, Wispy and Ornate, along with Tormentor of the Damned. I managed to snag an Ornate Death off the MP, but Wispy Death and the GotD Recolor are still beyond my reach. So those two are gonna be Quested like all my Scythes. Gonna try and raise funds, maybe get my Sister's help depending on what she likes from the RIG, the usual. Any and all help is appreciated!

I swear, I think my sister has Lady Luck herself watching over her. And today the Lady shined like a beacon. Not only was she able to net me the last two remaining Scythes, she also got herself BOTH versions of Nutmeg the Pumpcat along with at least one of every Black/Red item in the RIG. But was that enough? Nope! On a whim she tried Project Couture 2.0. I advised her to stick to Charms to not add to inflation, and it payed off because she got a Mini Golden Ticket!!! Which means the two of us have a new Project to figure out! We've gotta figure out what color scheme she wants, what theme, what types of poses...I have a feeling it's gonna be intensive. I'm gonna have to do some more research on these tickets so I can help her out when the time comes to redeem it. Being the more tech-savvy between the two of us, I have to help out where I can. She does intend to use the ticket and create an item, so there's something to look forward to. In the meantime, I smell a RIG opening tomorrow...and there may be a Scythe. No confirmation, but I always hope for Scythes. I look forward to seeing what the future holds!

User Image Well, there wasn't a Scythe in the Monthly RIG (or a certain FFIX reference that I'd hoped for), but with a new batch of Tier Rewards comes a new Scythe! Another Damned Recolor, Memory of the Damned, has shown up. And my sis is short on funds for a few days after having paid her phone bill, so the window of obtaining it is shorter than I thought. Or maybe just tougher? Well, it's not going to be a rapid acquisition, that's for sure. I'll be raising funds like usual in the meantime, this one may be in for the long haul. Not to mention that there's a Recolor for [Animal] Scent of Death on the way, though that one shouldn't cost too much (the original was 250 GC, so hopefully the Recolor stays in that range). Any help is appreciated!

User Image Man, I haven't been updating this thread as much as I should, huh? Smash Bros is distracting... cat_sweatdrop But yesterday a new Reaper was Released, along with me finding out that, once again, my sister may not be able to help out for a while. My Quest is growing again, and I'll need a lot of help to obtain the two Scythes I'm missing, the new Paw Recolor Scent of Decay and The Haunting Little Reaper. Any and all help is appreciated, along with any advice on how to raise funds! I don't have a source of income of my own yet, so I can't buy CS items just to sell. Haven't had much luck vending in the past, either...Fishing is fun, but gains are slow and MP listings are nuts. And most Charities I've seen require constant posting and interaction, which between my GCD stuff, my IRL gaming, and the Job Hunt I can't promise to maintain a consistent presence. So...if anyone reading this has advice for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks to my Sister for the new Animal Recolor and a little extra Gold funds, I'm all caught up once again! For now anyways, since there's an Orange Paw Scythe Recolor on the way!!! I did manage to raise some funds by selling stuff with more in my shop to be sold, so here's hoping I can snag funds ahead of schedule and be ready for the Recolor's arrival! Thanks to everyone who bought something from my store, and I look forward to the future!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
The Eternal Scythe Quest Cont.

You may be wondering why this post is down here and not up there. Well...Apparently there's a 50000 Character Limit on posts and I hit it with the latest update. Which means the Scythe Quest section is getting a part two! Thank goodness for all these unofficial "Reserved" posts I have on this page. cat_sweatdrop Expect all future updates to be posted here, along with the Progress List. Or at least until I reach 50000 Characters again! I didn't even know there was a limit...

The Eternal Quest Notes
User Image ANGELIC LITTLE REAPER!!! While awaiting the inbound Scent of Death Recolor, a Bundle containing this little angel popped up in the CS! The Bundle is $15 and contains 15 RIG packs inside (5 Shinigami Shadow, 5 Shinigami Exorcist, and 5 Graveyard Shift) making it an extremely great deal, but as usual I lack the cash funds or it would be mine! So it looks like the Quest continues! Hopefully it'll go low in the MP (or my Sister will snag the Bundle, we'll have to see about that later tonight) so I can obtain her and add her to the Family! My Hype levels are heavenbound! As are my puns! cat_4laugh

Angelic Reaper and BRAND NEW SCYTHE Obtained!!! Turns out it there was a new RIG today, which introduced a brand new Unique Scythe to Gaia (Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia), and introduced me to Crossbreed Priscilla, a character from the notoriously hard Dark Souls series who wields a Scythe! I've pretty much avoided the game series because of the notorious level of difficulty, but this character may get me to change my mind...Will there be Sun Praising in my future? I dunno, but I do like Priscilla's character design. Just wish there was more lore on her...from what I've found even the players aren't 100% sure about her backstory. Another one of life's mysteries, I suppose.

Gaia's Item release Schedule and Leaks...How do they tie into one another? Apparently not chronologically, because today's Scythe was none other than the Monochrome Goddess of the Damned, called Defender of the Damned! And this update is late, and after being gifted the whole Reaper Costume Bundle it came in by my sister, due to the fact that I had a very busy afternoon. IRL Stuff, huh? In any case, the new Damned has been obtained, but the Orange Paw Scythe is nowhere to be seen! Although, Gaia is having a massive Halloween Sale for the next few days, and today's update was rather bereft of Paws Items...Mayhap tomorrow will bring a Spooky Paw-palooza? emotion_dowant Time will tell!!!

Well, there was no Paw-palooza today, but the Paws weren't left out! Today marked the release of [Animal] Scent of Demise in a Spooky Paw Bundle! Which is the Orange Scent of Death recolor, though on closer examination it's more Black/Red/Gold (even the Fur is a darker Black than Scent of Death. Trust me, I checked!). Still, it's pawsitively awesome!!! And yes, the pun was intentional. emotion_awesome It's Halloween! Gotta have a little fun!

I gotta update more often...A new Scythe Series and Recolor popped up this month. The Death Valley series, consisting of Cavalry and Squadron, and a Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia recolor! Thanks to Jisen Meizuki, Zero Dream, and HellpuppyMelinda, I've obtained all three of them! The Alyssia recolor reminds me just how much I want one that has a True Black colored version of the Arm Mod...But I can never decide which secondary color I'd want with it. I'm leaning towards Purple now, since the background would look pretty cool in purple hues, so hopefully they make a Black/Purple recolor of Alyssia in the future! If not, I could be positively nuts and try questing a Rainbow Ticket...But I'll save that for the future/last resort. I can always suggest it in the next AtS! They seem to like suggestions for items.

Quest Progress

List of Scythes Obtained
Four Horsemen - Owned
Bone Scythe - Owned
Nightmare Scythe - Owned
Lunar Scythe - Owned
Dullahan's Edge - Owned
Grim Reaper - Owned
Heartless One - Owned
Cuttlescythe - Donated by Vannequin
Painful Cold - Bought
Nightwalker's Reprisal - Bought
Midnight Reprisal - Donated by xx Kyoki Sanitys Eclipse
Gogh Reed (Any Gen) - Donated by xx I met my fate xx
Lawful Master - Donated by Fayt_of_Redemption
Jack's 2k12 Pumpkin Sickle - Bought
Future Assassin- Bought
Deadly Music - Bought
Delicate Death - Bought
Dullahan's Margin - Gifted by an Anon
Dullahan's Verge - Gifted by an Anon
Diaphanous Death- Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Midnight Scythe - Gifted by an Anon
Shadowlegend - Bought
Fragile Death - Gifted by sometimesalways
Frail Death - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Exquisite Death - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Intricate Death - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Dullahan's Brand - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Dullahan's Scourge - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Dullahan's Strident - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Death Whisper (Any Gen) - Gifted by Zygona
Onyx Scythe - Gifted by Slick Southpaw
Garnet Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
The Little Reaper - Bought the Bundle
Shadow Spirit - Bought
Crescent Cowl - Bought
The Nightmare - Traded from Ryuko Yuzuki
The Little Ghost Reaper - Gifted by bluealaris
Black Album - Bought
Dark Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Icy Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Crimson Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Hazel Scythe - Gifted by XinYunMei
The Sweetest Little Reaper - Gifted by Fugenette
Ivory Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Rosy Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Kyubon's Night - Bought
Goddess of the Damned - Gifted by Tiny Chibis
[Animal] Scent of Death - Bought
Kyubon's Dusk - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Kyubon's Eclipse - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Divinity of the Damned - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Little Pumpkin Reaper - Gifted by an Anon
Amethyst Scythe - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
The Mischievous Little Reaper - Gifted by an Anon
Ornate Death - Bought
Wispy Death - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Tormentor of the Damned - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Memory of the Damned - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
[Animal] Scent of Decay - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
The Haunting Little Reaper - Bought
Persecuted Halfbreed Alyssia - Bought
Angelic Little Reaper - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Defender of the Damned - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
[Animal] Scent of Demise - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda
Death Valley Cavalry - Gifted by Jisen Meizuki
Persecuted Halfbreed Adeline - Gifted by Zero Dream
Death Valley Squadron - Gifted by HellpuppyMelinda

List of Scythes Not Obtained:
N/A

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bumpurrrrr....cars.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bumpurrrrr Cars...flying!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bumpurrr Cars Flying...In SPACE!!!

In other news, the Donations list may get its first entry! Just as soon as Son Zack is a loser (yes, that's his username) gets back online.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
New day, new Bump! Halfway to goal, let's see what time tells.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bump For Hope!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bump because threads move fast. It's a proven fact, you know cat_biggrin .

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bump for a new day!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Bump for the day after April Fool's.