Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
Bump and Goodluck heart
i might send a trade your way :3 if you wouldnt mind it that is.

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
SenpaiGhoul
Bump and Goodluck heart
i might send a trade your way :3 if you wouldnt mind it that is.

I don't mind but I don't want you to feel obligated to. As of now, I'm attempting to vend the money and keep my logs here in a sense seeing I didn't expect any donors. However, this is somewhat unique apposed from other threads. After I reach my goal I'll be creating a charity thread where I vend for gold and buy items that people are questing for and gift it to them.

In the meantime, what I'm doing instead of being selfish is taking an X amount of the donations towards me and trying to help others with their quests as well. These would be chosen at random to be fair for everyone.

None the less, just you offering to donate is very generous of you! Rather you decide to or not feel free to stay and chat, I love talking to people and getting to know newer people seeing the only people I know are from the older days of Gaia, not the newer.

Getting adjusted to the new Gaia inflation stuff is kinda hard to get used to if I say so myself sweatdrop It's rough coming back from 2009-2010 to this period of time when the inflation occurred. I shouldn't of taken a break-- however I was in college at the time so I needed to focus my attention on my classes more than anything so I had to sacrifice quite a bit but it was definitely worth it in the end. emotion_kirakira

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
Dnajun

Ohh its okay heart
A trade is on your way c:
even thought i dont have much, i still wanna help sweatdrop

edit: feel free to sell the items in the trade as you wish c:

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
Bump heart

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
SenpaiGhoul
Dnajun

Ohh its okay heart

Thank you so much! As a reminder 25% of the donated items will be liquidated to assist others in their quests, if you're okay with that please let me know. If not, I will hold onto them as upon the request heart

Cheshire Devil rolled 20 10-sided dice: 9, 6, 5, 3, 10, 1, 5, 2, 9, 1, 1, 1, 4, 10, 10, 1, 6, 6, 3, 9 Total: 102 (20-200)

Lucis Ensis's Kouhai

Shy Duck

Dnajun rolled 20 10-sided dice: 2, 8, 5, 9, 2, 1, 9, 10, 9, 4, 6, 9, 1, 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 9, 2 Total: 99 (20-200)

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Seedless Strawberry
heart

Hi there~ How was your day so far? heart

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
Dnajun
SenpaiGhoul
Dnajun

Ohh its okay heart

Thank you so much! As a reminder 25% of the donated items will be liquidated to assist others in their quests, if you're okay with that please let me know. If not, I will hold onto them as upon the request heart

Thats okay c:
im just happy it will help someone

Lucis Ensis's Kouhai

Shy Duck

Dnajun
Seedless Strawberry
heart

Hello! I'm kinda tired 'cause I just got home from school. How about you? 4laugh

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
SenpaiGhoul

It's been kinda hard to help others seeing the markets been kinda slow but here's my recent gift history (yes, one was towards my wife-- I have nothing to hide).

User Image

The only issue is the market speed regarding liquidating some items to buy items that people need to complete their dream avatar. Hopefully I'll finish up this quest soon and simply make a charity thread. I can also perhaps help you on your dream avi aswell if you'd like!

SwampyBunny's Husband

Skilled Entrepreneur

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Seedless Strawberry
Dnajun
Seedless Strawberry
heart

Hello! I'm kinda tired 'cause I just got home from school. How about you? 4laugh

Oh gosh it's like 3AM here o.o Are you on the east coast? I'm doing fantastic, thanks for asking heart Have quite a bit of work to do tomorrow though sweatdrop Not looking forward to it seeing the job doesn't pay much but it gets the bills paid.

Lucis Ensis's Kouhai

Shy Duck

It's 4;33 PM here biggrin and good luck in your work tomorrow 3nodding

Shy Kitten

12,425 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
Dnajun

Thats really nice of you heart
And really would you help me? sadly i actually need some help, my dream avi is quite expensive sweatdrop but you dont have to if you dont want to c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff