• Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_zzz

I've been reconsidering how this quest will go at this point... Hmm....

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sooo inactive.. I'll try to get thing back on track... One day.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Poet
heart

A familiar face. Hey! Been so long! How are things? mrgreen

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dragon Cross

Was just browsing through my subscribed threads and yours is still active. Right on ya. <3

How're you doing? Things are good. Just living life ya know.

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Poet
Dragon Cross

Was just browsing through my subscribed threads and yours is still active. Right on ya. <3

How're you doing? Things are good. Just living life ya know.

Its active, then its not, then its active, then its not. Pretty much my thread is like. Frequently putting updates and such.

<3 <3

I'm just living as usual, gone through mental ordeals these past years.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dragon Cross

Its active, then its not, then its active, then its not. Pretty much my thread is like. Frequently putting updates and such.

<3 <3

Mmmhmm. What's this quest you're on? Can I help in any way?

what've you been up to besides gaia?

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Poet
Dragon Cross

<3 <3

Mmmhmm. What's this quest you're on? Can I help in any way?

what've you been up to besides gaia?

It's this Project Ticket that allows you to make a recolor or something of a particular item not limited to free or sponsored items.
Well, any help is fine. I'm also trying to get some old mcs back like ninja band etc. Anything is appreciated either way. :})

Well, normally going on with life, cooking, baking, house stuff, and playing old retro games like for Playstation.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dragon Cross

It's this Project Ticket that allows you to make a recolor or something of a particular item not limited to free or sponsored items.
Well, any help is fine. I'm also trying to get some old mcs back like ninja band etc. Anything is appreciated either way. :})

Well, normally going on with life, cooking, baking, house stuff, and playing old retro games like for Playstation.

I don't even know how much DIs are going for nowadays. I haven't even looked at my hoards. :<

House stuff is relatable. I've been mostly working and playing Apex and League. Are you getting the new pokemon when it comes out?

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Poet
Dragon Cross

I don't even know how much DIs are going for nowadays. I haven't even looked at my hoards. :<

House stuff is relatable. I've been mostly working and playing Apex and League. Are you getting the new pokemon when it comes out?

Things inflated to massive scales as in... A lot in general... Everything very old and popular costs trillions. And some unpopular MCs are merely cheap as in super cheap.

Ahh. Unfortunately, no. I don't have a game console other than Playstation 1 so yeah. I wish I could play newer ones but nope. sad

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dragon Cross

Things inflated to massive scales as in... A lot in general... Everything very old and popular costs trillions. And some unpopular MCs are merely cheap as in super cheap.

Ahh. Unfortunately, no. I don't have a game console other than Playstation 1 so yeah. I wish I could play newer ones but nope. sad

I have kind of noticed that. I only ask because I'm still going for the letter sets. XD;;

Oh my. That's so old. an antique. <3 You're not missing much tho. I don't have the newest console. I enjoy my pc. It's so versatile.

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Poet
Dragon Cross

I have kind of noticed that. I only ask because I'm still going for the letter sets. XD;;

Oh my. That's so old. an antique. <3 You're not missing much tho. I don't have the newest console. I enjoy my pc. It's so versatile.
Ahh. My page 1 posts should tell you of my other sidequests and other minors besides the main one I'm trying to get. I had my letter sets sold years ago to increase my funds from my last quest.

I guess we're the same, but my pc's quite laggy at random now too. Still better than nothing.

Adventuring Mage

15,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eloquent Genius

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit