Donate?

Nah, just browsing. 0.26262626262626 26.3% [ 26 ]
....sure! 0.04040404040404 4.0% [ 4 ]
Obligatory poll whore option. 0.6969696969697 69.7% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Tipsy Dabbler

Welcome

Welcome to Snollygoster's Quest Thread! This thread is going to be the home of Snollygoster's many quests. I am questing for Horns of the Demon! twisted

Current Funds: 089,000 gold. (updated every 1,000)
Needed Funds: 400,000 gold.
Percent Completed: 22%.

Gold Last Updated: October 11th, 2006 @ 9:15 PM.

News

March 10th, 2006: I've quit the lottery for my wings and I'm just going to sell them. A few health problems have made me unable to get on to Gaia and run a raffle properly. I'll just stick to bumping and poll-whoring for now.
March 10th, 2006: Sold the wings!
March 14th, 2006: Set back 10k to buy sealed envelopes, as I don't have the cash to donate this month.
March 19th, 2006: Got a donation of 10K from ABrandNewMe! Thanks.
March 28th, 2006: Back after an unintentional hiatus. x_x My gallbladder started misbehaving.
March 30th, 2006: Horns are now at 270k. *cries*
April 16th, 2006: Snap! I got a full-time job, and now Gaia time is limited. ...I must still have the horns, though, so today I quest on.
April 18th, 2006: I was sitting in the library with my friend Chris when he began bitching about his fishing rod, so I dished out a couple thousand and bought him a new one. Sigh. Best friends are so troublesome for questing.
April 20th, 2006: I bought a parrot. I had to. You just don't understand my obsession with parrots.
May 09th, 2006: Hating work because it sucks and I'm not able to Gaia.
May 31st, 2006: I have accidentally become the mother of two children. >_>
June 16th, 2006: t0nya donated me a sealed envelope, and the Gold for Grammar charity donated 2,500 gold to me. ^^
June 18th, 2006: Received a 1k donation from the Supernatural Desires charity.
June 20th, 2006: Started a lottery for a kiki kitty.
July 16th, 2006: Quit my job, got a new one, and have been a lot of court events lately dealing with the two children that I accidentally ended up with. ..also, my friend's mom's house burnt down.
July 16th, 2006: A donation from JadeEye!
July 31st, 2006: Just got home from vacation in another state.
October 11th, 2006: Okay! I just finished a very stressful and lengthy move from one state to another and now I'm finally back with limited Internet access. I also went on a spending spree for some new Halloween clothes and realized that Horns now cost four times as much as they did before. Great.

Tipsy Dabbler

Rules

heart Don't ask me for items or donations. This is MY quest thread. Don't advertise yourself, either.
heart Follow Gaia's ToS.
heart Try to be polite. I know it can be hard sometimes, but do try. -_- If you have a problem with someone on this thread, PM me.
heart ...feel free to PM me anyway. I love random PMs and chatting.
heart DO NOT STRETCH THE PAGE. This is possibly the most annoying thing on Gaia.
heart Try and stay literate, please. We all know how to use a keyboard.

heart That's it! Feel free to hang around, bump, chat, or donate. ^__~

Thanks!

Tipsy Dabbler

Donators

This post is here to list all my donators and to send a big thank you out to everyone! Thanks everyone!

t0nya heart eek heart
A million kisses, hearts, hugs, and snuggles go out to t0nya, who has donated over 10,000 in gold to my Maid's quest and the following items:

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image - 19th birthday present!

She also buys me sealed envelopes when I am poor.

[ Hiroko ] heart eek heart
Roko was the one who first got me into gaia. She's donated me some gold (I cannot remember the amount -_-) and a few items:

User Image User Image User Image

Lady Nightstar heart eek heart
I met this lovely lady on myspace and she donated a dress to me that she no longer wears. It was too sweet. ^__^

User Image

Anonymous Benefactors heart eek heart
There are all of the anonymous gifts I've been given. I want to thank every single person who gave me a gift here, as I can't thank you personally. February 12th, 2006 was a day when the GCD went crazy and everyone was giving out random gifts to everyone else.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

ABrandNewMe heart eek heart
10,000 Gold! Thank you!

Making Miracles Charity! heart eek heart
10,000 Gold! My first charity donation ever. ^__^

Gold for Grammar Charity heart eek heart
2,500 Gold! Thank you!

Supernatural Desires Charity heart eek heart
1,000 Gold! Thank you!

JadedEye heart eek heart
20,000 Gold! Thank you!

Tipsy Dabbler

Bumpers

This post is to thank everyone who has bumped for me. If you want to be included on this list, please bump more than twenty times for my thread. Everyone else is appreciated, but will not be added to the list to save space. ^__^ If you want your bump number to be included next to your name, please number your bumps.

mummyQUEENmami

Tipsy Dabbler

Links

If you'd like to exchange links, please PM me with the link, exactly how you want it to appear on this page. If you'd like to place a link on this page without having to link back to me, I'll do so for 100 gold. I will check periodically to make sure my link is up on your page.

None currently!

Tipsy Dabbler

Contests

I'll be using this post to host various contests. If I can think of anything good, I'll put it here. I may want to reward random bumpers, or I may want to give away some of my items to people who help me out. ^__^

Tipsy Dabbler

Completed Quests

I'm sure everyone wants to know what I've already managed to quest for and purchase, eh? Well, this is a good place for me to keep track of what I've accomplished.

Witch: Morgana's Dress, Morgana's Hat, Morgana's Gloves, Witch Cape, Witch Shoes.
Maid: Maid's Dress, Maid Shoes, Maid Collar Necklace, Maid Headband.
Fairy: Fairy Wings, Fairy Cloth, Fairy Shoes, Emerald Forehead Jewel, Fairy Wand, Sacred Leaf.
Schoolgirl: University Skirt, University Shirt, Black Leather Shoes With Loose Socks.
Demonic Pitchfork: Donated to me anonymously on February 13th, 2006.

Tipsy Dabbler

Bump! heart

Tipsy Dabbler

Bump! heart

Tipsy Dabbler

Bump! heart
bump for good luck heart

Tipsy Dabbler

Thanks! heart

Tipsy Dabbler

Bump! heart

Quick Reply