Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these drool-inducing, breathing-takingly delicious, treat is your favorite?

Cheesecake 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Cupcakes 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Tiramisu 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Dulce de leche 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Egg tart 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Apple pie 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on November 7, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Demonic Lunatic

I'm a little closer again o u o!
7.5bil/93bil

Demonic Lunatic

Eep, just got another donation! Thank you everyone!
10b/93b

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Okay well that was a bad example! But yeah I do kinda dislike over dramatic people too ):
I'm a little... anxious ._. I dunno how I feel about joining the math team :/ I'm with people who are 1-2 years older than me, hence 1-2 years wiser than me >o< I don't want to lose my pride and become the worst scoring person on the math team ): Thanks for asking!
How about you?
Let's go talk in my quest thread? xD I need people to come visit my quest thread and chat with me emotion_kirakira
Quest thread!

I AM HERE!!! biggrin
I think over dramatic people are funny most of the time. razz
Older by 1 or 2 years is like the same age in my opinion. .-.
I'm sure you will do good on the math team. 3nodding
I am good just went to go with my friend because she saw a gynecologist for the first time today.

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

That's good! At least someone is having a better day xD She's alright, right? D:
Yeah, almost, but they're taking different courses than me/already took the courses I'm taking now =w= They will probably be more experienced and have a longer range of familiarity with problems emotion_donotwant

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

That's good! At least someone is having a better day xD She's alright, right? D:
Yeah, almost, but they're taking different courses than me/already took the courses I'm taking now =w= They will probably be more experienced and have a longer range of familiarity with problems emotion_donotwant

Yea she is fine, she was just getting tested for STD's to be safe. 3nodding
My dad actually sucked in my opinion haha. whee
Yea true but that isn't your fault.

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

Ah, that's great! :3 I saw from the news, there was this girl who was going around spreading STD to men as an act of revenge gonk

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Ah, that's great! :3 I saw from the news, there was this girl who was going around spreading STD to men as an act of revenge gonk

Oh yea I heard about that, that is so nasty and just wrong.

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

Yeah ): And what's worse, the men would probably act out of spite too, and infect other women, and other women would infect other men. Millions of people would probably get infected because of that one girl sweatdrop I don't think that one girl thought this out carefully stare

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Yeah ): And what's worse, the men would probably act out of spite too, and infect other women, and other women would infect other men. Millions of people would probably get infected because of that one girl sweatdrop I don't think that one girl thought this out carefully stare

Probably not. :/

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

Last time I bought a new tablet pen, and when it FINALLY arrived, it didn't even work ._. I was so disappointed and sad gonk Praying it doesn't happen this time :C

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Last time I bought a new tablet pen, and when it FINALLY arrived, it didn't even work ._. I was so disappointed and sad gonk Praying it doesn't happen this time :C

Did you get your money back?
*noms* yum_pizza

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

Yeah I did ): The freaking pens are like 1/3 the actual tablet price gonk $30 for one extra pen x.x

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Yeah I did ): The freaking pens are like 1/3 the actual tablet price gonk $30 for one extra pen x.x

Geez. ._.
*nom nom* yum_pizza
I will be back, I am taking my sister to the store. smile

Demonic Lunatic

Nachos Tacos Xb

Okay dearie, have fun c:

Shy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maggiex3
Nachos Tacos Xb

Okay dearie, have fun c:

Oh my goodness it is so effing hot. gonk
I'm sick and I rode a bike to the store then I went to go get my messenger bag and books from my cousins grandma. .-.
This much exercise is not good for someone as sick as me. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces