<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 93 94 95 > >>

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[.Tea.]
I would like a donation!

Sent! Please accept trade when possible!

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-I- Bad Bitches Only -I-
Hello, Im Not here for anything, just wanted to say i like what your doing and its very generous of you! ive been a member since 2006 and i havent seen some of the items you have in your inventory for a very long time. I miss the old gaia when a summoning tome was 12-16k and a very good item. Anyways, Yeah Good Job ! 4laugh rofl rofl

Thank you! I really appreciate that actually... smile
Hahahaha, yeah this is a pretty old account. OMG, Summoning Tomes! <3 I had like 5 of them I loved them so much.

This takes alot of work though, especially since I actually play another game, I might end up donating the account to a charity or something. neutral

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Wealthy Celebrant

9,200 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
HellsAngelicDreams
-I- Bad Bitches Only -I-
Hello, Im Not here for anything, just wanted to say i like what your doing and its very generous of you! ive been a member since 2006 and i havent seen some of the items you have in your inventory for a very long time. I miss the old gaia when a summoning tome was 12-16k and a very good item. Anyways, Yeah Good Job ! 4laugh rofl rofl

Thank you! I really appreciate that actually... smile
Hahahaha, yeah this is a pretty old account. OMG, Summoning Tomes! <3 I had like 5 of them I loved them so much.

This takes alot of work though, especially since I actually play another game, I might end up donating the account to a charity or something. neutral
honestly if you arent up for the task DO NOT donate it. gaia is not the same it will go to one greedy person. just close your thread keep the account and when you have the time just do this again. i've yet to meet anyone like how they used to be when me and you started. everyone is just so greedy and they want, want, want, until you have nothing to give then they'll stop talking to you. Completely not worth it and it wont satisfy you as much as if you would do it yourself. I'm sorry i've just lost faith in the gaian community nowadays lol. But no problem i seriously love that your doing this and thought you deserved a little recognition.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
-I- Bad Bitches Only -I-
honestly if you arent up for the task DO NOT donate it. gaia is not the same it will go to one greedy person. just close your thread keep the account and when you have the time just do this again. i've yet to meet anyone like how they used to be when me and you started. everyone is just so greedy and they want, want, want, until you have nothing to give then they'll stop talking to you. Completely not worth it and it wont satisfy you as much as if you would do it yourself. I'm sorry i've just lost faith in the gaian community nowadays lol. But no problem i seriously love that your doing this and thought you deserved a little recognition.

See that's kind of the reason I've given up. Gaia isn't the same, it doesn't even feel the same. I went into the Towns just to poke around and I tried gaming, cause I used to be in love with the Fishing tournies and everything like that, but it's all just one big cluster f*ck.
I'll think about it, but I kinda just want to cut ties with Gaia, cause let's be honest, it's not gonna get better. So I don't want to keep a reason to come back.
And thank you again, you're pretty awesome in your own right too! Don't let anyone tell you differently. smile

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Closed!
Thank you for your time Gaians.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200