Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 > >>

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
『»_Giving Back!™ 』 A Charity ‡

Thanks to all for the help. But I no longer have the time to run this thread, sorry... sad

Hello! & Welcome!

I started playing Gaia...years ago, geez I can't even remember exactly. By the looks of the items that I had my inventory, 2005 - 2006 is when I may have started, but probably even earlier. But anyways, I stopped playing back around mid 2008.

In all my years of playing...Gaia has given me so much, and it's members have given me so much more. So now it's time to give back. One of my favorite pastimes was either running or hanging out at a charity. You meet some of the best people, wink .
Anyways, I've set aside a chunk of gold on this account to start this charity after liquidating some of the older items in my inventory.
Prize amounts are a bit low at the moment until we can build up funds to raise them.

This thread has been revamped from being a donation of inventory to a donation of gold. I've always been bad at introductory, so let's just jump into this!
I hope ya'll enjoy all I have to offer.

I am friend request friendly! smile

IntroductoryAnnouncementsRulesApplicationRandom NumberDice RollRafflePage ContestAffiliatesDonationsDonatorsWinnersApplication StatusBlacklistReserved

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
* Announcements *

Monday, September 29th, 2014 - This thread is OPEN! I'm excited!
Sunday, October 5th, 2014 - Going on Vacation, so there will be limited activity.
Sunday, October 19th, 2014 - I'm back! And ready to give!
Friday, October 24th, 2014 - Got alot going on in my life right now and not much interest in my stuff, so I'm gonna close the thread down for now. Maybe once I sort things out I'll come back.

Friday, December 5th, 2014 - Hello, hello. I finally finished the tedious task of selling all of my old items. My inventory is clutter free! I made quite a bit on it all, so I'm going to start this Charity back up again as a gold Charity.
Saturday, December 6th, 2014 - Thread Revamped & Reopened.
Monday, December 8th, 2014 - Got a sudden influx of gold and items, so I've changed the prizes around a bit. I've gotten enough gold where I can up the winnings too! Yay!
Wednesday, December 10th, 2014 - So I've been seeing all these Quest Threads around for Christmas Gifts! I've given out like 10 gifts myself and I find myself quite taken with the idea. It'll be like having two Christmases, one in Gaia, and one IRL! Is that cheesy...kinda seems cheesy, oh well! I'm excited.
Thursday, December 11th, 2014 - Due to the way I've seen some applicants behave, I've changed the rules around a little bit. That being said, this charity will no longer take Hit & Runs.
Friday, December 12th, 2014 - A wild [NPC] Rordan Gamsey has appeared.
Saturday, December 13th, 2014 - 'Celestial Night Rose' made a Banner for the thread!

User Image
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.94291287][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/jenn111491/GivingBack-ACharity_zpsaf9de4da.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.94291287][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/jenn111491/GivingBackBanner_zps2f24fc82.jpg[/img][/url]

Monday, December 15th, 2014 - So I woke up this morning and realized that Christmas is right around the corner and I have nothing ready. There will be Limited Activity from me til at least after Christmas, if not til after New Years.

IntroductoryAnnouncementsRulesApplicationRandom NumberDice RollRafflePage ContestAffiliatesDonationsDonatorsWinnersApplication StatusBlacklistReserved

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~ Rules ~

Let's go over the rules.
I shouldn't need to do this, but I'm gonna anyways, because I remember how people are, and I'm sure they haven't changed much. First and foremost;

-
I reserve the right to turn anyone away.
Don't tempt me. Don't be an a*****e. I don't care if you win, I don't care if you are *tight* with the Gaia Gods. If you do wrong to someone or are a d**k to me, you aren't getting a single thing and will go on my Blacklist. Oh and don't be a sore loser, kinda a pet peeve of mine.

-
This thread does NOT donate to Hit & Runs.
Just like in real life, you stay and wait it out. For those that don't know, a 'Hit & Run' is when you post an application and then disappear, never to post again.

-
NO Flaming!
I know it's hard, so incredibly difficult but just don't...I honestly don't care about your bad opinions, so do us all a favor and keep them to yourself.

-
NO Begging!
This may be a charity but have some dignity and don't beg. Doing so may end up in you being blacklisted and not getting any items.

-
Follow Gaia ToS!
It's there for a reason. No need to get yourself in trouble.

-
NO Excessive Spamming!

-
Do NOT Quote the first page.

-
NO Page Stretching.

-
READ the post.
Not all of them, just the one that pertains to you. They are there for a reason, there is a method to my madness...

-
If you cancel a trade, there will not be another.
There are no second chances, once a trade is sent by me, if for some reason you cancel the trade you forgo your winnings.

-
Be respectful.
-
Be courteous.

Please Note: I'm not here to be anybody's superstar.
And to be blunt, I don't need to make friends, it's just a side benefit, so don't try to suck up to me.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
» Application «

So this is how it's goes:
- Fill out an application.
- Either post it here, or PM it to me, title the PM, 'Application,'
- I will review your application and let you know if you need to make any changes.
- The application will then go through processing.
- After being processed, if approved a donation to you accordingly.

Application Rules:
- You may only enter in an application once a month.
Although we may give you multiple donations depending on your activity in the thread.
- Account must be at least a month old.
- Account must have at least 500 forum posts.
- Only list one item in your application.
- Having a Quest Thread is highly recommended.
- Donations are affected by activity.
- The word is; Thanks.
- Mule accounts are not valid and will get you instantly and permanently blacklisted.
- Processing can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 week, that depends on you.
- Even after your application has been approved, if you stick around, you may get another donation.
- Be honest. I'd rather you tell me you're not gonna stick around then say you will then not, because that will definitely forfeit your donation.
- Even just staying to participate in the contests is considered sticking around, but you still need to post frequently.
- I reserve the right to turn ANYONE away. No explanations necessary.
- If you do not accept the trade within 48 hours after I send it, I reserve the right to cancel it and it will not get re-sent.

Fill out this application:
[quote="Labdara"][/quote]
[color=#5B59BA][b]Name[/b]:
[b]How long have you been playing?[/b]:
[b]What item are you questing?[/b]:
[b]Quest Thread[/b] (if applicable):
[b]Why should you get a donation?[/b]:
[b]What's the word?[/b]:
[b]Be Honest. Will you stay and chat?[/b]:
[/color]

For quick response to a question, comment, or concern; quote me:

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
『 Random Number 』

The first game is RNG!

Post with the action of Random Numbers

Generate a number between 1 to 1000.

Generate # 982: Prize = User Image
Sharp Shot

Generate # 401: Prize = 250,000,000 G
Generate # 333: Prize = 500,000,000 G
Generate # 13: Prize = 50,000,000 G
Generate # 8: Prize = 100,000,000 G

Again I reserve the right to turn ANYONE away. No explanations necessary.
If you do not accept the trade within 48 hours after I send it, I reserve the right to cancel it and there will not be a second trade.

If you Generate a winning number, either quote me in your next post...

...or PM me with the link to your winning post. Please title the PM 'Random Number' or 'RNG'.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
‡ Dice Roll ‡

Next is the Dice Roll!

Post with the action of Dice Roll

Roll 10, 10 Sided Dice.

Roll = 52 : Prize: User Image
Kanala's Jewelry

Roll = 63 : Prize: 250,000,000 G
Roll = 10 : Prize: 500,000,000 G
Roll = 48 : Prize: 100,000,000 G

I reserve the right to turn ANYONE away. No explanations necessary.
If you do not accept the trade within 48 hours after I send it, I reserve the right to cancel it and there will not be a second trade.

If you Roll a winning number, either quote me in your next post...

...or PM me with the link to your winning post. Please title the PM 'Dice Roll'.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
¥ Raffle ¥

Then we have the Raffle.

There will be 1000 Tickets. The will cost 1,000,000 G a piece.

To enter the raffle, send a trade to Labdara.
Title it 'Raffle' with the number of tickets you'd like to purchase and put in the appropriate amount of gold.

i.e. A Trade titled 'Raffle: For 100 Tickets', would have 100,000,000 Gold in it.

When all the tickets are sold, I will generate a number between 1 to 1000 in a thread post.

The winner will get 1,000,000,000 G in a trade.

Tickets Sold --

As always, I reserve the right to turn ANYONE away. No explanations necessary.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Page Contest™

Finally, we have the Page Contest!
Honestly I don't know how long this thread is going to last.

This is a revamped and relaunched thread, so I'll make the next winning page, page 50.
and then we'll go every 25 pages.

So;
50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, so on and so forth.

The winner will win 50 Million Gold.

Again I reserve the right to turn ANYONE away. No explanations necessary.

Do NOT PM if you win this contest, I will use my amazing skills of deduction to figure out the winners here.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
● Affiliates ●

This Guide is my God and I blatantly worship it: The Ultimate Text Color Code Guide heart

User Image
If you're a Newbie that doesn't qualify for a donation from me, or if you're just less than 5 months old, visit this adorable little thread and get a kickin' outfit.

User Image
This woman has an enormously generous heart, when she wins, everyone wins. Personally I believe she deserves to be SHOWERED with gifts.

User Image
Need a cool place to hang out? Check out The Graveyard!

User Image
An Original Applicant on her Quest for Goodies! She's a sweetheart who earned and deserved her donation and then some.

Alayanna's Quest For Wings <3
An adorable lady who you just want to hug and give stuff to, at least that's how I felt.

m u s i c - e c s t a s y Quest and Charity
An Original Applicant who set up a quest thread to included a Charity.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Think you have a cute Avi? Post here! If you're cute enough, you may get lucky with a surprise!

Want to get your banner on here? Just PM me, title the message 'Affiliates' Please ensure your PM includes a little information on your thread.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
- Donations -

To help keep track of who've received items from me already --

Past Donations Made

Celestial Night Rose - Rosamund's Passion
music-ecstasy - 1,000,000,000g
Alayanna - 1,000,000,000g
3plex - 500,000,000g
kingedward23-PH - 400,000,000g

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
+ Donators +

To thank those who have donated back --

I-SeraphicMelody-I - 150,000,000g & Cry Antenna Ball (x1), Heart Antenna Ball (x11)
YummyKittyNip - Gracie's Soccer Ball
Bresie - 25,000g, #0000FF Complex Shirt, Midori Cache Pants, Aoi Cache Pants, Winter Green Snow Sweater, Alice in Wonderland Red Queen's Wig, Meido Deluxe Cherry Apron, Teal Knit Boots, 2k11 Werewolf Skin, Summer of the Shark, Black Holographic Eyepiece, Woodland Druid, Burned Apocaripped Scarf
Celestial Night Rose - A Banner

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
→ Winners ←

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 music-ecstasy won 250M the page contest on Page 50!
Saturday, December 13th, 2014 Chalcolithic won 50M the page contest on Page 75!
Friday, December 19th, 2014 kingedward23-PH won 100M the dice roll contest on Page 89! {Winning #48}

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
{ Application Status }

Under Review --

User Image12.13.2014 --
Chalcolithic - Beyond Biohazard
(Lowest Current Market Price: 395,000,000,000g)
☾ New Beginnings ☽ ☾ A Quest Thread ☽

Applications Recieved
Applications Denied
-- Applications that have been approved will show up on the Donations List.

If anyone's interested, I'm on a side quest for:

GAME ITEMS (All)

&&

User Image
Imaginary Friend, either the 1st or 10th Generation.
Because Time and Relative Dimension(s) In Space.
But for me it's Ten and Rose Dating In Space. heart

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Blacklist

I don't want to have to add any names to this, so do us all a favor...and don't get on my bad side.

Witty Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items