Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
That's about 240k more than I have lol but ONE DAY my dreams will come true razz
I work at a diner through the week and I babysit on the weekends (:
ahhh i miss babysitting, i use to be a teacher too whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Name: MurasakiYosei
Type: Banner
Thread: Bumper for Hire

Lonely Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
MurasakiYosei
Name: MurasakiYosei
Type: Banner
Thread: Bumper for Hire

Thank you emotion_yatta

Quotable Gekko

o: Thanks so much! But I don't really need the banner anymore. >< My more experienced friend and I decided to do a joint quest. And she made a banner. c: But I really appreciate it, and I love the bump thingy. What's the code for it? (I feel so mean putting this after you went through the trouble of making the banner..)

p3Blossom

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
C a r a h R o s e
o: Thanks so much! But I don't really need the banner anymore. >< My more experienced friend and I decided to do a joint quest. And she made a banner. c: But I really appreciate it, and I love the bump thingy. What's the code for it? (I feel so mean putting this after you went through the trouble of making the banner..)
no problem just save it to your server & feel free to affie us n' i can add it to the front page if yall have a 88x31 button 4laugh

Quotable Gekko

p3Blossom
C a r a h R o s e
no problem just save it to your server & feel free to affie us n' i can add it to the front page if yall have a 88x31 button 4laugh

o: Alrighty~! Thank you so much~! ^^ Our quest still isn't open, we're working on it though. c:

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
queen margy charity
no problem biggrin ... thank you for the gift and ... you can tell her to use it from the front page of your thread to link to mine biggrin

p3ButterCup
heh ill just have my sister make you one & she will quote you in our thread 4laugh
here is the button for your thread that is an 88x31 for us to put on the front page
& for your to have emotion_yatta
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/2-contests/t.79469313_1/][IMG]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/ePinayCutieOnSite/ePinaysGifs/TheBootyolicChristmasFairyThread.gif[/IMG][/url]
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
That's about 240k more than I have lol but ONE DAY my dreams will come true razz
I work at a diner through the week and I babysit on the weekends (:
ahhh i miss babysitting, i use to be a teacher too whee
Oh wow that's awesome biggrin I remember being little and thinking all my teachers just lived at school lol

Friendly Browser

p3Blossom
User Image
        haha, yes i am, di halata noh? :DD
        ehe. i'm not sure when i'll be able to open my shop again.
        i've been busy working with my manga projects D8

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
Oh wow that's awesome biggrin I remember being little and thinking all my teachers just lived at school lol
s u g a r . . .
lol awe thats too cute emotion_awesome
you know how they say, "those who cannot do, teach!" lol i guess thats why i have a lot of patience for them, plus i can handle kids way more than adults, i feel adults are too hard headed while children are still sponges, i came to work where if most adults had a bad day they will take it out on you in some form of way, where children it doesn't matter if its monday or friday they are so happy to see you. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
xRyuChan27
User Image
        haha, yes i am, di halata noh? :DD
        ehe. i'm not sure when i'll be able to open my shop again.
        i've been busy working with my manga projects D8
s u g a r . . .
oh whats sup then sista my sista emotion_awesome
lol you are so lucky to know tagalog i wish i did, i guess i just need to start learning redface
that's kew please let me know if you do or if we can ever make a trade emotion_kirakira
& yes i've seen your manga link looks nice havent read it yet though sweatdrop
p3Blossom
Team Rainbow
s u g a r . . .
lol awe thats too cute emotion_awesome
you know how they say, "those who cannot do, teach!" lol i guess thats why i have a lot of patience for them, plus i can handle kids way more than adults, i feel adults are too hard headed while children are still sponges, i came to work where if most adults had a bad day they will take it out on you in some form of way, where children it doesn't matter if its monday or friday they are so happy to see you. emotion_kirakira
For a class, we had to do community service..ie. help at the recycling center, help keep the parks clean, volunteer at the nursing homes or daycare..etc. and the nursing home is what I chose because a friend of mine actually worked there. oh wow.. that was an experience o.O

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Team Rainbow
For a class, we had to do community service..ie. help at the recycling center, help keep the parks clean, volunteer at the nursing homes or daycare..etc. and the nursing home is what I chose because a friend of mine actually worked there. oh wow.. that was an experience o.O
s u g a r . . .
i love jobs like those, thank you for mentioning that, i need to start looking up in my community & start volunteering emotion_yatta

Quotable Gekko

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.81058163/][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/9zvntl.jpg[/img][/url]
<-- This is the smallest one we have. And I need 200 x 40 one of yours, so I can post it on mine. c:

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
p3ButterCup
s u g a r . . .
569gg booty buttercup is glowing gaia_gaiagold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff