Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying

I'm so sorry I couldn't give you all gold...
im going to save up for a long time to can buy some presents...gonna sell all my items i think... i could sell my scarfy..but its gone damn stressed

*he turns around and dissapears*
Actually, I'm in a giving mood...

I'll be giving away 300 Gold...it may not be as much compared to Teh~Dark~One's give-away..but it's still something.

First, tell me something that's special to you, something so special and unique that only you could posses.
Okay...no one wants? Never mind then..
Queen Sapphire
Actually, I'm in a giving mood...

I'll be giving away 300 Gold...it may not be as much compared to Teh~Dark~One's give-away..but it's still something.

First, tell me something that's special to you, something so special and unique that only you could posses.
well my friends of course they make my world go round!Ilove them so much if it wasn;t for them i might not even be on gaia they pik me up one i'm down and they make me smile when they know i don't feel like it.they give me gifts for no aparent reason and i cherish them oh so much.They care about me and wouldn't want me to go through any trouble to get them something but i still do becase they're my friends and i love them. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff