Key from SHINee 3nodding

I Knoow Right c:

Shy Millionaire

punkstarlu17
jim carey

Who Doesn't Love Him ? Lol c:

Shy Millionaire

vamppdrakke
I'm a celeb and nobodi likes me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Lmfao, What Celeberty Are You ? o;

Shy Millionaire

xXHopless RomanceXx
Darren Criss. Words cannot describe how much I love him. He's a genuinely great person. He never passes up an opportunity to express how much he loves his fans. He's always humble about his sucesess. He always has a positive attitude no matter what. He keeps his family and non-famous friends very close to him. (I've seen pictures of him at various events with his mother, his brother, or various college friends.)

Nice Summary. He Seems Like A Very Nice And Caring About His Family AndbFriends. You Dont Fing Those Type Of People Now A' Day, Correct ? He Seems Like A Very Interesting Person To Meet.Thanks For The Awesome Information <3.

Shy Millionaire

Lastrael Rahnawyn
Chris Massoglia, Logan Lerman, Ryan Reynolds, Zachary Quinto, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Lautner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel McAdams, Robert Downey Jr., Tobey McGuire, Heath Ledger (RIP), Jake Gylennhall, Orlando Bloom, Adam Sandler, Brian Regan, Carlos Mencia, Gabriel Eglacias, Sam Worthington, Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Sandra Bullock, and Chris Hemsworth. Don't ask me to pick just one because I won't :3

Wow, 'Lotta Celeberties You Got There, Don't You Think ? >.<

Shy Millionaire

DracsWolfy
Axl Rose
Kurt Cobain
Jon Bongiovi
Eric Martin
Gerard Way
Johnny Depp
River Phoenix
Heath Ledger
Joey Tempest
Taylor Hanson
Michael Jackson

4laugh

Nice Picks Of Celeberties You Got There Kiddo c:

Shy Millionaire

kissiekitten
JIM CARY, JUSTINBIEBER,TREY SONZ,JUSTIN TIMBERLAIKE,TAYLOR SWIFT, JAYDN SMITH,CARY UNDERWOOD AND SALEENA GOMES <3<3<3<3<3<3

Jaden Smith, I Agree With. The Others, Not So Much c:

Shy Millionaire

XxXDriaXxX
Mike Epps

Who's That ? o; Seem Kinda Slow, Right ? I'm Not Though, Just Not A Fan Of Watching Television c:

Shy Millionaire

Hiroko_Hatori
male= johnny deep female= lady gaga

Ohh, Coolio Choices. For A Male, I'd Have To Say Jim Carry. For A Female, However, I'd Have To Say Megan Fox c:

Shy Millionaire

XxScHeMo-KiTtYxX
biggrin heart ι ℓιкє נєηηιƒєя ℓσρєz heart biggrin

Nice. Awesome Writing, Too c:

Shy Millionaire

mjcausey
My favorite celeb would be Katy Perry or Haley Williams. They are both awesome!!!
Eh, They're Alright. Honestly I Dont Know Much About Hayley Williams, Other Than The Fact That She Sings c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff