Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone interesting on finding out the worst baby names of celebs and any suggestions

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
So far, I think North West is the worst name ever. I also heard that Drake Bell might name his future child Taco

Dapper Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
yeah North west is pretty bad.
SHES SO ADORABLE THOUGH
rad-but-sad
yeah North west is pretty bad.
SHES SO ADORABLE THOUGH

I swear his got plenty of compass on him. Next son would be probably called southeast west loooool
and so on
Rose Kuran
So far, I think North West is the worst name ever. I also heard that Drake Bell might name his future child Taco

Oh, goodness I hope Drake was kidding. What a horrible name for a baby. If I have another boy, I want to name him either Landon, Declan [Carter], or Carter [Lee]. For a girl, I like Piper [Rose], Paige [Nicole], or Daphne [Marie].

The names in brackets are the middle names. I originally wanted to name the son I have now Landon James, but his father didn't like the name Landon, so we named him Caden James. Now I have to find a different middle name if I name my next son (if I have one) Landon.
North West !

Greedy Noob

Honestly, I don't think Blue Ivy is bad.
But North West kinda sucks.
And some older names like,
Apple,
Top Rameniesha,
SHARKEISHA LOL,
Laundry.
Etc.

Super Spirit

Anything that's not North West.

Interesting Member

3,325 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Charged Up 100
  • Hygienic 200
Apple,Blanket,Sage Moonblood, Ving Rhames daugter name is Reignbeau, Audio Science& Bear Blue.Moon Unithttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/89534575/#
Blanket Jackson question question question and North West are pretty much the worst that I've come across yet :p
Jason Lee named his kid Pilot inspector. neutral

Lonely Friend

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
without any doubt Noth West evil evil evil evil

Garbage Gaian

Katy Price who is a British model who got famous for some bullshit daughters name is:
Princess
Rose Kuran
Yeah the only part of the name I like is the nickname which is norie.
You have to read this then lol The worst Celebrity Baby names

Diva Thin Muffin (Frank Zappa) and Speck Wildhorse (John Cougar Mellencamp and Elaine Irwin) was the funnest to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff