Welcome to Gaia! ::

selena because miley and demi are whores
xXx-MiDnIgHt-RiOt-xXX
miley cyrus is perfection.
perfection? hahaha
I dislike both Miley and Demi, mostly Miley with her dirtiness and Demi for her fakery, so I choose Selena, not that I'm not a "huge" fan of hers.

Profitable Prophet

3,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
okay i used to dislike Selena GomezUser Image for the fact she was dating Justin BieberUser Image I LOVE him. She really is a type inspiration considering she didn't go out and do ignorant things like most Disney Channel stars. Miley CyrusUser Image got crazy when her time on her hit television series,"Hannah Montana" was cancelled. She mistraught her father afterwards. But I gotta admit, she has a SWAGGED out haircut and that's what's keeping her strong and standing. Now watta bout that Demi Lavoto?User Image She was going through stress during her days as a youth. I think she was bullied crying but hey she stood up to the disgrace Simon CowellUser Image on 2012's X FactorUser Image I extremely love her for that. heart But I really can't chose because they're all good people somehow. Whether it's hair, a JB breakup rofl , or a standup to Simon Cowell, they're all equally the best!!!!
Miley Cyrus. heart
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart
u are such a phony. u say u dislike selena gomez cause she likes attention but nobody is a bigger attention whore than miley slutrus
Cher Lloyd Sucks
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart
u are such a phony. u say u dislike selena gomez cause she likes attention but nobody is a bigger attention whore than miley slutrus
You just said you didn't know who Selena Gomez was. You're a phony and fail troll.
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart
You just said you didn't know who Selena Gomez was. You're a phony and fail troll.
cause u called her SG u dumb a** and i said i didn't know who that was. typical moronic cher lloyd fan
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart
cause u called her SG u dumb a** and i said i didn't know who that was. typical moronic cher lloyd fan
The picture was Selena Gomez you dumb slut. You must be going blind or something. That's what listening to disney music does to you. rofl

User Image
Cher Lloyd Sucks
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart
The picture was Selena Gomez you dumb slut. You must be going blind or something. That's what listening to disney music does to you. rofl

User Image
Quit defending Selena Gomez over Gaia and listen to better music instead.
Louis Tomlinslut
Cher Lloyd Sucks
KaylaCupcakeSwag
Miley Cyrus. heart

Calm your tits. Selena is a attention seeker. At least Miley Cyrus is freakin engaged and not like Selena Gomez who goes around dating people with money. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff