Welcome to Gaia! ::

is this still the same general discussion? I haven't been on Gaia for a few years. any GDers circa 2006-2008 id recognize? sad
Perhaps me, hee! yum_puddi

Welcome back from a break, so much have changed. gaia_kittenstar

You just ask if you have trouble finding something!

Dapper Noob

I was a lurker in 2007-2008 and haven't seen anyone I recognize from that time.
Rikoraa

You remind me of Rikaa, or Riika! heart

Dapper Noob

Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Unfortunately that wasn't me though. sweatdrop
I'll be extremely surprised if anyone actually remembers me.
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Aww.

I love your avatar though! heart

Dapper Noob

Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Aww.

Thanks! It took me a while to finally get one I liked.
Yours is fantastic, must have cost you quite a bit. c:
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Aww.

heart

Oooh, I don't know. I've been on Gaia so long that some of my items just rocket up in value and I can sell them off for lots and buy more fun stuffs with them! gaia_kittenstar

I'm not so good at saving gold, hee. I always spend. yum_puddi

Dapper Noob

Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Aww.

heart

Oooh, I don't know. I've been on Gaia so long that some of my items just rocket up in value and I can sell them off for lots and buy more fun stuffs with them! gaia_kittenstar

Haha, I didn't really have a lot of items, so when I came back I had almost nothing.
I'm pretty awful at saving too, but that's mainly because everything costs so much and I give up before I've even saved anything. sweatdrop
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa

Aww.

heart

Haha, I didn't really have a lot of items, so when I came back I had almost nothing.
I'm pretty awful at saving too, but that's mainly because everything costs so much and I give up before I've even saved anything. sweatdrop

I suppose a good way to earn gold is to buy the gaia cash items and then sell them in the Marketplace! heart

I like supporting Gaia too! It's grown so big in all these years! gaia_kittenstar

Dapper Noob

Liten Rosa Pille
heart

I suppose a good way to earn gold is to buy the gaia cash items and then sell them in the Marketplace! heart

I like supporting Gaia too! It's grown so big in all these years! gaia_kittenstar

Yeah, I did that with some credit I had left over on my phone and it helped me get here but I didn't have enough to get anything substantial, only a couple hundred GC, but that got me what I needed. smile

Yeah, it was nice to come back to see that it was still doing so well, everything seemed to have slowed down a lot and there's a lot of complaining. I'm hoping that now I'm getting back into Gaia that everyone still decides to stay, haha!
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
heart

Yeah, I did that with some credit I had left over on my phone and it helped me get here but I didn't have enough to get anything substantial, only a couple hundred GC, but that got me what I needed. smile

Yeah, it was nice to come back to see that it was still doing so well, everything seemed to have slowed down a lot and there's a lot of complaining. I'm hoping that now I'm getting back into Gaia that everyone still decides to stay, haha!

Ooh, I know that feeling. heart

Most of my old GD friends quit Gaia a long time ago.

I'm glad you came back! gaia_kittenstar

Please stay in touch with me, yay!

Dapper Noob

Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
heart

Yeah, I looked at my friends list and it seemed all my friends all quit in about 2012, haha. smile
I'm glad you stayed. 3nodding
I will do, it's good to meet someone who's cool again!
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
Rikoraa
Liten Rosa Pille
heart

Yeah, I looked at my friends list and it seemed all my friends all quit in about 2012, haha. smile
I'm glad you stayed. 3nodding
I will do, it's good to meet someone who's cool again!

Aww, right back at you! gaia_kittenstar heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces