Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I am bored and interested in hearing your stories about stealing and shoplifting. I hope you don't still steal, but tell me your stories about past theft. How did you do it, and did you get away with it? What was it? Did you really want the item or just do it for a thrill?

Please vote up <3

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
The only time I shoplifted when I was in middle school, and I took a candy bar from a gas station, just because. I got away with it, but I felt so guilty, I didn't do it ever again.

I did see a mom make her daughter go in, give back some bracelet, and apologize for stealing it. You could tell the girl was more annoyed than remorseful (the girl looked to be somewhere between six and eight), and then once she was done, the mom still chewed her out while dragging her to their car.

Alien Genius

Uncle: You want some candy?

Me: Yeah!

Uncle: So take some!
recently i stole a block of cheese.

Quotable Smoker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

i stole some hairpins when i was like 5
god damn i felt so guilty for it at one point but still it was ******** hairpins
Ummm clothes from Sears, take price tag off, fold it up tightly and put in bag. Makeup and nail polish from Target, just take off stickers. Umm a little bit of both wanting and doing it for the thrill. I don't do it anymore. Older, have a job now and money and I don't need to get arrested and go to jail for that s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff