Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, so I go to a big university that has an internet connection everywhere. I wouldn't be interested in one with a data plan. I am looking for a tablet that has a fold-able case that can hold itself up while also being attached wirelessly to a full keyboard for general ******** around on and doing homework on, such as Calculus on webassign.org. Macs and that Windows crap for tablets are both horrid things that need to be forgotten (must have an android system or something even more awesome), so with that in mind, tell me your favorite/recommended tablets!
Chicken Zombie
Alright, so I go to a big university that has an internet connection everywhere. I wouldn't be interested in one with a data plan. I am looking for a tablet that has a fold-able case that can hold itself up while also being attached wirelessly to a full keyboard for general ******** around on and doing homework on, such as Calculus on webassign.org. Macs and that Windows crap for tablets are both horrid things that need to be forgotten (must have an android system or something even more awesome), so with that in mind, tell me your favorite/recommended tablets!

I, myself, would get a Samsung Tablet of some kind. They come in different sizes and then there are the pros or the regular ones. Pretty much one kind is newer and has 2-Quad Core Processors.

Hygienic Smoker

Honestly, it's not really a tablet but the Surface Pro 3 is a really good thing id recommend. If your university has wifi and a good connection this would be pretty good since it serves both as a tablet and a laptop.
I'm using the Nexus 7 right now and I just love it!
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 tablet and it is great! Not too small or too big!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff